User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 11:36 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Kid golfers, strippers share golf course

(SDLS)

BROOMFIELD, Colo. - A close encounter between flirtatious strippers and children playing in a golf tournament was the result of "mistiming," golf course officials said Tuesday as they apologized to parents.

The scantily clad women spilled out of a limousine as the youngsters were finishing their game as part of the Gold Crown Junior Golf Association tournament Monday. Tournament officials said they were not warned the strippers would be arriving before the end of the game for children, who ranged in age from 7 to 12.

The women were part of Shotgun Willie's Charity Golf Tournament to benefit breast cancer. The strippers were to serve as caddies to patron's of the strip club. A club manager said there were 144 golfers and 70 caddies.

A woman told KUSA-TV the event drew curious questions from her children, who asked her why the men joining the strippers had water guns and why the women wore only their underwear. KUSA said the woman declined to be identified.

Eagle Trace Golf Course manager Evelyn Koch says the women were forbidden from going topless and that they were just flirting with the men.

"I cannot tell you the girls didn't flash out there but it wasn't a free-for-all," Koch said. She said the Shotgun Willie's crowd and the young golfers had to share the same clubhouse while the children had lunch because their tournament started later than expected.

Still, she said the Broomfield golf course was sorry children were present when the strippers arrived.

Golf course instructor Dustin Moser said some of the strippers "got a little out of control" but that it happened after the children had left.

___

Information from: KUSA-TV, http://www.9news.com

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas