Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2004, 11:46 PM
Damnit Boy!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Bardog
Question Why do they call you.....?

I'm sure this has been done befor, but I'm to lazy to did through the archives to find it.

Why do you use the nickname that you post under?
PF made a quote in another thread that reminded me of how I got mine.

Mine is a nickname that I was given by one of my distant relatives about 20 years ago. He said that I was basically like a dog in that anything I wouldn't eat I would pee on. After a while the "Bar" was added to dog 'cause that is the first part of my name (Barry). I pronounce it more like Bear-dog because of this but spell it with Bar to keep it more personal.

Next.....
Old 03-29-2004, 04:27 AM
Just me.

Mine's easy, my brother's name was Dick. He's passed away now, but I kept the nickname because I thought so highly of him.
Old 03-29-2004, 04:29 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Sharniqua ~ Because i like it

Sharni ~ because thats what most called me

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 03-29-2004, 05:44 AM
Everybody Stretch!

I was Mrs. Lix of lixnlix69 when I first logged into Pixies. FussyPucker would say, "Hello LixyChick", when I jumped into chat. I went solo of lixnlix69, the nick hubby and I shared, because several Pixie's suggested I get one of my own. I liked the monikor Fussy gave me, so it stuck!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 03-29-2004, 06:07 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I picked up Lilith when I was in my first real semester of college at 32. I had to do a huge project in mythology and picked Lilith, never having heard of her. Then I found out that she is me. My first and last names are VERY similar so I have always used my middle initial..L. to separate and define. I'm currently looking into having that L. name changed to Lilith legally. I love the idea of being connected to the myths about Lilith, in Jewish mysticism.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-29-2004, 09:46 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

My sister actually gave me mine, although she knows nothing of Pixies. When I would go back home (Kentucky) for holidays or just for visits, it would *kill* me to be away from the 'net. Mom didn't have access, although she had a computer, so my sister set me up a screen name under her then-AOL account...as IAKaraokeGirl, my location and something she and I love doing together.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 03-29-2004, 10:35 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Irish was taken. lmao

Actually it's very close to my aol account as well...but that is what it is because Irish was taken. ha ha

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 03-29-2004, 10:36 AM
Nurse Ratchet Graduate

Send a message via MSN to flutelady
When I first chose this name, years ago, I thought it defined me. I majored in music as a performing flutist.... and I'm a lady.

Then "American Pie" came out and it all changed ... I almost changed my name, but my chatroom buddies talked me out of it.
Old 03-29-2004, 10:49 AM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

Tinman was taken. So I took Scarecrow.

Last edited by Scarecrow : 03-29-2004 at 11:13 AM.
Old 03-29-2004, 11:01 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
I'll try to make a link to my arbitrary selection.
Let’s see. The question is, does my nickname really say anything about me?
This may be surprising to some but I have this attraction to the feminine gender of our species. I have yet to find anything that so exclusively symbolizes femininity and all it’s bewitching allure as this icon of womanliness.:lust: In my mind, there is not man (or woman) who does not relate the vision of PANTIES to the sensuality of femininity. That was good enough to state my affection for the gender.

and just a reference
http://www.pixies-place.com:81/foru...&highlight=nick

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 03-29-2004, 11:42 AM
Multi-Sexual

I've used Gilly in some form or another for about 4 years now. It started out as a name for a Role Play character: Gillian Verity (who is still around for me). Then, it trickled over to email, message boards, etc. It gets confusing now that we actually have a Gilly in the house, though. Oh well, I still use Gilly on the net, and she uses it as she toddles around. :-D

Originally, I got it from my favorite movie at the time, Practical Magic, where Nicole Kidman's name is Gillian, and she's called Gilly.
Old 03-29-2004, 11:44 AM

when I first tried to use the name way 2 hot I messed up my E mail addie so I couldn't confirm it and didn't no how to correct it so I had to come up with something else hence way 22 hot
silly huh?

Old 03-29-2004, 11:54 AM

OH by the way ?

This is what my av is;
Attached Images
File Type: gif painting10cd-tmb.gif (77.5 KB, 215 views)

Old 03-29-2004, 12:31 PM
Resurfacing

Cassiopeia was the first constellation that I could recognize in the sky! I also really liked the name and thought that the myth behind it was interesting: Long ago in ethiopia Cassiopeia has been the wife of Cepheus and the mother of Andromeda. Because she thought herself more beautiful than the daughters of Nereus, a god of the sea, she challanged the anger of the god Poseidon. To punish her, her daughter was chained to a rock of the coast as a sacrifice for a sea monster. Andromeda was saved from death by Perseus. To learn humility Cassiopeia was banned to the sky hanging half of the time head downward.

here's what it looks like if anyone is interested: http://www.ceebeeit.nl/cassiopeia/
Old 03-29-2004, 01:26 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
College nickname given to me by my roomates after a bad night out....