Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: Do I appeal to anyone out there?
Your good looking.... 4 40.00%
Ehhhhhh Not bad. 3 30.00%
Better go to the graveyard a corpse looks better. 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2002, 08:17 AM
Hidden Writhing Shadow

Send a message via ICQ to Revenant Send a message via AIM to Revenant Send a message via MSN to Revenant Send a message via Yahoo to Revenant
Talking Seems My first post here got no replies so here is the hot sweaty direct one.

Well since seems the good natured knight post got no onlookers here will be my big one I hope you all read...

Everyone calls me Revenant or Rev whichever you like to call me.... I am 23 and I stand 5'7 blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and weigh 160 lbs.. I really enjoy poetry, music, video games, some BDSM, pure ecstacy, seduction, romance, mythological creatures, roleplaying, drawing, martial arts, and finding true love.

I have many goals set in my life and determined to get them. Some of my more enjoyable goals are my erotic ones which include beating the worlds record for the most orgasms a woman can be given which I have heard currently sits on the number 68. but if it went 69 they would flip over and eat something right? Well also I would like to find a lovely lady willing to try and reach this goal or my own personal goal of making her have the hugest hottest orgasm of her life. I have been called the Dark Knight due to my gentlemanly behavior but when I can get someone I wish to enjoy my charm and eroticism I share all the naughiness I have everything from ice to the nipples to making love with them as I suck strawberry syrup from her nipples. I am very creative when it comes to foreplay and not one to want to immediately rush ahead but I will if they want me to. I am a dom who has had on and off online submissives for around 2-3 years now but have no special person not even a submissive in my life. I would like to find one and any ladies who wish to reply just PM me or E-mail me at KI-Revenant@attbi.com sometime I will be glad to hear from you and will reply as fast as I can. I would like to mention to you ladies out thier I am hung 6 inches and due to an ex girlfriend I had about 4 years ago that I have alot of pressure when I cum. She measured it at 1 yard, 1 foot, and 3 inches... or better estimationg 4 feet 3 inches in distance hope that causes some churning thoughts of when is bursts and fills you deep inside. I am also partially a Submissive but not completely I do it once in a while. I love to act out the seduction from everything like a vampire nibbling your sweet neck to hot carresses in the heat of passion. I am nocturnal by nature but if I find the right woman that will change. I love to give and recieve Massages and have been told that I know how to massage like a professional. Also would like to mention that I have only had intercourse in my life of 2 times and I am disease free. I also do not smoke, or Drink but try my best to maintain a very healthy outlook on myself. Please feel free to message me if any of this appeals to you and if not message me anyway I would like to chat.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jared.jpg (87.8 KB, 550 views)

Insanity and Genius are seperated by degrees of Success......

@ )-,'-------
Every Rose has it's thorns, mine are just more subtle.......

Submission is the deepest gift of trust, devotion, and love.......
Old 12-22-2002, 02:20 PM
Huggable!

interesting ..... check your pm.....
Old 12-27-2002, 01:07 AM
Huggable!

How's your search for a lady going? Any luck? Keep us posted and let us know if she breaks the record for orgasms..... :-)
Old 12-27-2002, 07:26 AM
Hidden Writhing Shadow

Send a message via ICQ to Revenant Send a message via AIM to Revenant Send a message via MSN to Revenant Send a message via Yahoo to Revenant
Hehe well here is the news update... nope haven't found anyone yet... but if I do and we break the record it might take me a few days to reply cause I will be so worn out riding the last ones.... hope the lovely lady i find is in for a marathon... oh yes I read the pm and it was quite interesting. I hope you have read my reply... I will post again soon so keep an eye out...

@ )-,'-------

Old 12-27-2002, 07:30 AM
Huggable!

it was good to hear from you. i think you sound like a terrific guy. i wish you all the best.
Old 12-27-2002, 08:05 AM
Hidden Writhing Shadow

Thank you a ton... it means alot to me that someone posted a reply.. I was almost depressed thinking no one liked me or found me interesting or anything... but I see some people actually look and have been checking it out and voting on my poll... I am quite surprised no one cept me voted for the bottom one.. lol I know I am very humble thinking I don't look good or attractive but shocked a bit that others do like how I look... it does mean alot to me to know this... Also I am sorry I haven't replied to any mails or anything cause my main computer is currently down and out of service right now.. so please have a lil patience with me heh.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dragon.jpg (81.7 KB, 346 views)

@ )-,'-------

Old 01-03-2003, 01:04 AM
Hidden Writhing Shadow

I would like to hear anything else any of you think about how I look or if you wish to get to know me... just ask and I will gladly speak with you deeply.

@ )-,'-------