Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2003, 02:11 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

Is Pixies your dirty secret?

I've been thinking about this for a while, and Aqua's thread that Skip just bumped has prompted me to ask:

How many of you have 'real life' friends who know that you frequent this place?

If you post pictures, do they know about those?

Likewise, if you write stories do your 'real life' friends know? Have they read any?

Do you find it easier to be open about Pixies with men or women?

Is Pixies your dirty secret, or do your friends/ family know?

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 04-30-2003, 02:18 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
I have one rl friend who knows about pixies, she just posted for the 1st time a few weeks ago...

I have also recently brought my SO here for the 1st time a few weeks ago. However she does not know about Skip. Skip is my own little secret self and he and the way he acts rarely comes out in the real world. My SO has read some of my stories and things most are a little weird, so I stopped showing them to her.

Basically, know one but the one friend of mine knows how often I frequent this wonderful place and I do not see that changing.
Old 04-30-2003, 02:46 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

Hmmm - Skip you couldn't be more different to me! Lol

Most of my friends know about Pixies.......they ALL know I write stories......a lot know I've posted Pictures.........and a fair few have actually seen them for themselves!

Having said that it is mainly men who know about the pics as I feel more comfortable telling them. Some women are just too uptight sexually to let in on the secret.

I'm wondering if women are more open about these things than men. I do feel it's harder for men to be honest about their sexuality as if they are honest with women, they may be seen as lecherous and in my experience men are not good about talking about intimate things with other men.

Just my little theory. I'd be happy to hear otherwise.

Old 04-30-2003, 02:54 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
To be honest Lou, I would love to scream it from the rooftops and be open about who I am...but alas, I live in an uptight little town and have uptight little friends who would not understand....Also Pixies would not go over well when I am working on political campaigns.
Old 04-30-2003, 03:01 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
The only person who knows I come here is Celticangel.... and I introduced her to the site principally cos I didn't want to have ANY secrets... and it's turned out, she loves it here just as much as I do!
As far as anyone else is concerned... well, I just don't know anyone else I know well enough to talk about it - sounds weird, I know, but since I came back to Scotland from 9½ years in the Isle of Man, I haven't made that many friends (I know, SA-A-D!) CA has several VERY close friends... but she feels that Pixies is just for US....... a bit selfish maybe, but she also feels a bit "shy" about her friends seeing our pic post(s)... can't say it worries ME that much, but I know where she's "coming from"!
So basically it's OUR secret.... but it's one we both love to share...... and enjoy!!

The other part of not telling anyone is the somewhat hypocritical attitude of West-of-Scotland people towards sex and sex-sites... LOTS of people will look at/enjoy/perv over sex sites, but God forbid you actually TALK about it!! Bit of a bummer really, cos I think a few of the people I work with could learn a LOT from the folks here... but, c'est la vie!! Their loss!!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 04-30-2003, 03:02 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

It's such a shame that people are so uptight: or at least they pretend to be.

I've been amazed at how accepting everyone is when I tell them. Like it's no big deal. I think perhaps there's a little Pixie in all of us, and that only some people feel they are in a position to let it show.

I suppose my philosophy is: If I show my Pixie self, it'll help others to show theirs.

Old 04-30-2003, 03:07 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Wish I could be as open and (?)daring(?) as that Lou.... unfortunately, working for the NHS means I have to be a LITTLE BIT circumspect! Like I said...... BUMMER!!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 04-30-2003, 03:48 PM
Wanting More

Alas, Pixies is my dirty little secret as well. I've grown up in a family where I was always told to be a good girl and of course we didn't talk about sex at home...although it's starting to happen now that my younger brother has hit 16. For quite some time I've wanted to expand my sexual horizons, yet have really been unable to do so until now.

I also have a group of friends that are very awesome, yet very narrow-minded when it comes to sex. Sure, we'll divulge some of our sex life secrets, but of course everyone denies things that go beyond the basics of fucking. Bring up masturbation, and of course they will say they don't do that. One friend who just got engaged won't even tell me if she's lost her virginity yet...she's a good Christian girl of course, and certainly won't live together before marriage either. Now you see what I'm dealing with here. I'm also the ONLY one of my friends that has had more than one sex partner. Go figure.

Recently, I've tried to let out little clues that I'm into much more sexually adventurous topics than they are. When talking about all the reasons to buy a new computer recently, I "jokingly" suggested to a friend that they could post some nude pics on the net. Of course she responded with a look of shock and disgust. I brought up my interest in taking some couples pics with my last boyfriend, and he was taken aback. He told me that I wasn't that type, and was almost offended that I'd want him to get naked online with me.

I too would love to tell my friends how awesome this place really is. It has helped broaden my views and introduced me to a lot of pleasurable things I would not have experienced otherwise. I also feel the site is rather safe and welcoming, the perfect place for the beginner to start...it's certainly much better than these sites that are now being advertised on the banner ads. I would never have started out looking at these.

Thank you Pixies. I'm sorry I have to keep you secret.

Old 04-30-2003, 04:05 PM
Manwhore

The only people that know I am here at Pixies are already here, so no, no one from my 'real life' knows about it. It is a secret from my S/O and unfortunately it will always need to be, so I daren't tell anyone else about it lest someday word get back to my S/O. I would love to tell people about it. I know people I could tell about it, and they'd be happy to check it out, maybe even post pics. But it is not to be.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 04-30-2003, 04:18 PM
Learning to talk sexy

I have a couple of female friends who know I post here ... most have read 1 or more of my stories and know that I've posted pics ... although all the pics I've posted have been somewhat conservative for this site. My friends are fine with me doing this and are supportive, but aren't particularly interested in joining the site.
Old 04-30-2003, 04:44 PM

Send a message via MSN to blkcat
reading this thread and some of the others,it seems a lot of pixie people are here with out the knowledge of there S/Os,that suggests that there is a problem in their relationships,that
need to be addressed

I'm so miserable with out you,

It's almost like having you here
Old 04-30-2003, 05:30 PM
Wanting More

blkcat, I think you are going to extremes...some members just know for sure that their S/Os for example are not as sexually expressive or into these topics in the first place. The other one not knowing does not necessarily suggest relationship problems. I for one think by saying that it's almost like you are suggesting we are the root of a deeper problem.

I know the ex I mentioned was simply too conservative. Therefore I knew from that point that I'd be a solo pixie until I find someone more willing to participate in a site like this.

Old 04-30-2003, 06:17 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Mr. Lilith knows all.... and Summer here is my r/l bestest friend. Obviously she has seen my pics as I have seen hers. I get a bit squeamy when I think about her hubby seeing them but I seem to be able to deal with it.

Many people know I moderate at a site of an adult nature but I splain it off like a cyber nanny keeping kids off the site (definitely a partial truth).

I have to be careful because I would not be able to get a job if I was to be recognized in my community. Otherwise I would wave my freak flag high and proud.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-30-2003, 06:26 PM

Send a message via MSN to blkcat
Sorry BlondeCurlGirl,if anything has to be kept from ones S/O
the relationship needs work,other than the physical side it is
much like having an affair,

I'm so miserable with out you,

It's almost like having you here
Old 04-30-2003, 06:46 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

nope.. I do not keep this place secret... my friends all know about it... some of them know the name of this place specifially.. others just know that I frequent places like this... in my group of friends... I am considered the most "sexual", "spontanious", crazy, etc... so none of them are at the least bit suprised...