I don't know 2 40.00%
I don't wish to see my lover again when it is a ghost 1 20.00%
I won't scare at all, I wish to see my lover again 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2003, 09:05 PM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

Red face If your partner is a GHOST

hey people, I am wondering if either you or your partner is dead. Then when you go to bed at night, you saw him or her come back to find you. He/She is not try to harm you, but that he/she is missing you so much, so he/she come back just to see you and hopefully want to talk to you.

will you scare to dead of your love one become ghost and come back to find you? remember he or she won't harm you, he or she just want o see you again and talk to you. I know you also miss him or her very much. Are you?

imagine, you lost your lover, your wife, your husband or your girl friend boyfriend. you love that person so deeply but all of a certain, he or she is gone.

now vote , i just want to know your thought on this topic

:redghost:
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 04-16-2003, 09:17 PM
It's me again

I would like to think that if anything ever did happen to him....I hope nothing ever does.....but if anything ever did happen to him that he would be watching over me as much as he does now. I love SR too much and can't imagine what life would be like without him. So I think it would be wonderful to still have him around to talk to if I could. I would love to know that he's still a part of my life....even if people might think I'm crazy for talking to something they can't see. As much as people always tell us that we belong together....we once had someone tell us that our auras blended when we were together and they couldn't tell one from another....I think it was auras at least....might of been something else.....well anyway I think I would know if he were there and would be able to communicate. ok....I know I'm rambling on a bit so don't mind me...I think my drugs are kicking in...I took something to help me sleep

Some of my threads
Just More Pics Of Me
After The Ride Home
My Pictures
Fun With Cucumbers
Old 04-17-2003, 09:36 PM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

Kimberly73

I like your reply very much. good one
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.