Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2006, 09:35 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to ironhide
Thumbs up Since im relatively new here

I have a question while looking at a lot of the threads and saw that the founder of Pixie's had long ago gone away. Without starting up any trouble or opening old sore wounds, what made her go away and has she ever come back? Can anyone pass a message along to her if they are in contact or know how to get in touch with her. I love the site thank you for a wonderful place to come and just be yourself. The net is so full of pretensious, preposterous bs these days it's nice to know that you ceated this for people to just be themselves. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Old 12-09-2006, 10:53 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

It's nice to see a lurking resident become active and take a genuine interest in our community and I'm pleased you have been reading into the wide and varied interests of our people and topics. Welcome from the shadows again.

From your exploration, and/or your time as a registered member, who do you consider to be the founder of our special place?

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 12-09-2006, 10:58 PM

Thanks Panytfanatic, From what little information I have been able to discern from the near endless amounts of posts is that it is a woman named Kim who for various reasons lost control of the site and left. When i tried to search for any info on her i got dead link after dead link. Whether this is intentional on her part or because of the age of the links I do not know. If she is still lurking around here under a nomme de gurre cool if she is indeed gone for good then all i can say is Thank you for all you worked so hard for and please find it in your heart to come back.
Old 12-09-2006, 11:06 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Kim had a major career move and had to give up ownership. The new owners have been kind enough to allow us to exist much as we have always.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-09-2006, 11:10 PM

Lillith, thanks for the info. Is there any info you can share about who she is/was and what she was like without causing any problems im just curious about our beloved founder? If you can great if not well bummer but life she be a goin on and on and on etc..... oh btw your pics nearly killed me damn
Old 12-09-2006, 11:17 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

I just know Kim started this place to have a place for people to share erotica. As I've always strived to maintain the security/identity/privacy of those who participate in this forum I do so with Kim. I'm grateful Kim not only created a place where this community has grown but found a way for us to remain here once Kim could no longer run the site.

Sorry about the pics thing

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-09-2006, 11:34 PM
Simple writer man

Welcome, fellow noob. It seems you've done more thorough research than I, as I had no idea about this 'kim' person. Hell, I figured Lilith owned pixie, since everyone bows down in homage to her.

*bows down in homage to Lilith*

Yeah, like that.

Well that's what I get for jumping in....er....'feet' first.

Yeah. Feet. That's it

"Batman was a SCIENTIST?!" -Homer Simpson
Old 12-09-2006, 11:38 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Somebody pays the bills but we all have a stake in Pixies.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 12-09-2006, 11:53 PM

Lilith I'm all for protecting peoples identies, I was just curious about her as a poster was she funny, boring, happy,sad or was she a wild and crazy woman? THats all I don't want a full bio on her just what our Beloved founder was like during her time here and if you know has she ever been back since she lost control?
Old 12-09-2006, 11:56 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

We all own Kim a debt of gratitude for her concept and long nurturing of something that has come to be an important and very real part of many of our lives. All of us take the journey of life over the hills before us and go where it leads. It's the first and only time any of us will be this exact way and only our footprints are left behind for others to maybe cross. I am pleased I have been able to travel along part of the Pixie path with such wonderful people that gone before, walk with me now and will come behind. The footprints from all our moderators, our active members and every posted contribution past, current and to come have made a path behind Kim that I like to think she and the other are able to look in on what a wonderful thing they created.

Now go read about some of them and help lay down some paving of your own.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Old 12-09-2006, 11:56 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Kim didn't lose control. Kim passed the torch. Kim was funny, yet tough. Kim did not post that much really. If you search on the name you can read the posts.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 12-10-2006, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
We all own Kim a debt of gratitude for her concept and long nurturing of something that has come to be an important and very real part of many of our lives. All of us take the journey of life over the hills before us and go where it leads. It's the first and only time any of us will be this exact way and only our footprints are left behind for others to maybe cross. I am pleased I have been able to travel along part of the Pixie path with such wonderful people that gone before, walk with me now and will come behind. The footprints from all our moderators, our active members and every posted contribution past, current and to come have made a path behind Kim that I like to think she and the other are able to look in on what a wonderful thing they created.

Now go read about some of them and help lay down some paving of your own.

PF you sir have the soul of a poet, I am secure enough in my masculinity to admit your post brought a tear to my eye, for that I thank you Sir. If you want me to help lay a few stones on our path I would be honored sir. Thank you one and all for your information about our founder. If anybody ever hears from her tell her That I Ironhide, aka "Michael Bassett" do humbly thank her and wish her health, happiness, and prosperity. OH and please check in some day and say hi to all your friends and extended family. Although had i created a place like this I'd check in from time to time just to see whats up and if I am half as smart as i think i am she propably does. Uh Oh big sis is watching us look out and shout OWWWWWWWWW
Old 12-10-2006, 12:22 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhide
.... has she ever been back since she lost control?

"Lost control" seems to be a repeated prospective that may stand a twitch of adjustment for you, IronHide. The many times and ways life presents us all with choices is what Kim did in dedicating herself to creating this place and her long guidance for all of us to enjoy and follow. Kim was/is extremely intelligent, accomplished, committed and able to make sound decisions that we all are very grateful for.

Old 12-10-2006, 12:27 AM

PantyFanatic, Lilith set me straight on that one. I think I understand why she gracefully bowed out. I started this thread not in an attempt to lure her back but to get some information on our Founder since I am by nature a curious person and yes I'm fully aware or what that did to the cat. Yet I curb my shall we say enthusiasim for knowledge with the understanding that some things in life are best left a mystery. I did as Lilith suggested and did a search on our founder it was all site and issues with the site maintenance postings. So to our founder Thanks and say hi once if you so desire. Love to all my pixians.
Old 12-10-2006, 12:32 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Glad you're satisfied and comfortable. Now tell us what you've been doing for the going on 3 years that you've been aware of Pixies.

(I guess it wasn't reading )