Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2003, 02:56 PM

male shave?

I've seen lots of posts about the merits & demerits of removing women's pubic hair. I've never seen any about shaving male pubic hair. I'd be interested in thoughts from others.
The subject came up because I recently had bilateral hernia repair (I'm recovering excellently, thanks) and I was shaved clean except for my scrotum. It feels weird and looks very different in the mirror. Anyway, I await your erudite responses.
Old 02-16-2003, 03:47 PM

Shaving

I've keep my cock (shaft) and balls shaved now since i was 19 (that's 13 years now - if my maths is any good -and its been lucky for me ever since). I find all my ladies having enjoyed going down more, much more. I also shave my perinium (just feels nice a silky and is a wow if she's into scrapping her fingernails across it). I also shave around my ass crack - good for extra hygienne and somthing i got into as a result of a girl who was into that heaven on earth experience of giving rim jobs.

On important thing though, I reckon. Don't shave the hair on your pubis / pubic bone too much as i think it being there helps rub her off to orgasm better when in the missionary. Also, one lady I knew said it looked "too little" boy when bare and this part seems to itch like hell most when it grows back (not good when youre chatting to the boss for ten minutes and dying to scratch!!!).
Old 02-16-2003, 05:50 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I like the way Jack the Lad shaves. I prefer trimmed short pubes but everything else smooooooooth Cept I love fuzzy bum cheeks

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas