Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-02-2003, 05:20 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Romantic event???

What is the most planning and energy you have ever put into a romantic event? .... I know that a lot of High School students these days go WAY out in asking someone to the prom ... let alone attending the prom itself ... how about you?

I admit I'm a slacker in this area .... a friend of mine, however, when he asked his girl to marry him .... he took her to an upscale restaurant right on the causeway ... the outlook from one of the windows was a nearby shoreline ... he arranged for all of his friends to gather at that location and spell out his question with flashlights .... he was planning it for several weeks ... and she had no idea it was coming that night ....

How about you ... what is the most you have put into a romantic evening/event?
Old 07-02-2003, 06:59 PM
Just me.

For our 25th anniversary (15 years ago) I took my wife out for supper to clear the way for the kids to decorate the house including a huge sign covering the garage door. Our friends all came over (parking about a block away so as to not give things away), then all hid and jumped out as we came in. Surprised my wife and was fun.
Old 07-02-2003, 07:51 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Well for an anniversary one year my ex and I had agreed not to give presesnts and on the weekend we went out for Mexican. I made a little light conversation, mushy stuff Ya know and handed her a gold chain she wanted under the table, She got all teary and our waiter thought they were pain tears I guess but when he discovered his mistake he brought us shots of Quervo on the house. She didn't have a clue I'd done anything to mark the occasion. It's nothing outlandish or extravagant but it was touching. Maybe if I learned extravagant I'd have another lady huh?

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 07-02-2003, 08:03 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Ah Bear... I think you are perfect It is the small things that make the difference
Old 07-02-2003, 09:10 PM
IGGY MY LOVE IS HOME!!!!

I broke into Iggys barracks room in Germany and decorated his room with kisses. I put down thousands of hershey kisses and spelled out now that I have kissed the ground you walk on will you make love to me? I also spent hours making this box for him to take with him on his deployment. I wrapped it in homemade heart wrapping paper with a label that said take one every morning. Repeat if needed when you really miss me. The box had a paper towel folded up on the bottom drenched with Miracle perfume and filled with 1 inch by 1 inch strips of paper with quotes on love and loving someone you miss.
Old 07-03-2003, 04:58 AM
Just me.

I think Iggy is one very lucky guy.
Old 07-03-2003, 08:36 AM

Elbow in the ribs, "you awake love?"
Old 07-04-2003, 02:51 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

Iggysgirl - *sighs* That's lovely.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 07-04-2003, 03:01 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
And she's worried Iggy'd ever forget someone like her??????? Dayum, clone her quick! I'm certain there's only one like her.

And thank you Jenna,you're a dear sweet lady. Unfortunately, there's the unmistakeable truth that history reveals. I'm far from it. I'm a pretty good Dad but apparently I lack something in the mate category.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 07-04-2003, 04:28 PM
IGGY MY LOVE IS HOME!!!!

Thank you Loulabelle and BigBear! I am and have always been a hopeless romantic. I am still brainstorming on what I am going to do when he gets back. He called Sunday and said he might be back next month but I will believe that when I get the call that the plane is in the air.