Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-29-2003, 07:10 PM

The Restaurant-Fantasy fulfilled!

The Restaurant Table Part-one

This story is an experience that happened about ten years ago, a true story, but a fantasy come true. I had been through a rough time with my ex-girlfriend and I wanted to go out and have fun by myself. A night with no friends, cousins, or anyone I knew. Just me, a man looking for something but it was not in my mind the way the night ended. A Friday night in Las Vegas, well you have to experience it yourself to understand anything is possible. Club Rio was my destination although early, I had a friend who bartended there so I figured have some drinks before the crush of people arrived.

It was empty except for the laughter of what seemed like a woman laugh. As the bar came into focus, there was Johnny bartending, and four women having a great time. They were all somewhat attractive, late thirties to mid-forties and they all were dressed as they worked in a bank. The business suit, the low heels ah yes the conservative woman. No Interest, until I came to the last woman as I pulled a stool out for me, she was the trend setter, a brunette with a smile that told me I know what I do to men and I will do the same to you; all with that smile my eyes went to her hand--good no ring.

Her hand went down to her skirt-a sexy pin stripe number that hit her just below the knee. Boring -If not for the fact, she had a slit run down the middle and went up those legs to about; well any father and she will have to answer to the law for public exposure. The hand rubbed her skirt an itch maybe, who knows but as she lifted it back up. She crossed her right leg over her left towards me and voila! A sight that would be seared into my memory of this night! This woman with a subtle but very eye grabbing buxom and a body that did not scream "hot” It was her smile that I could see, and it was very enticing to my eyes but more importantly my fantasy was being fueled.

The best part--her legs they were not very long like a runway model have, but the shape enhanced by her 4-inch heel was something else. Her calves were very shapely gorgeous ankles and they were being held in black seamed reinforced stockings. I was turned on by the view as I looked up to her eyes she was pinned on mine. A smile of knowing that I was turned on she started to dangle her patent leather pump and said” why is it that men find this so erotic?"

I said" I think it has to do with seeing a little more e than we are supposed to" She said "I am Joanne and are you eyeing more than you are supposed to?" I extended my hand as she did "hi Joanne I am Ronnie and from where I sit and think I will have to see more. Look, you have the legs and legs obsess me! She laughed that would have broke the ice but that was done by her legs. The five of us engaged in flirtatious talk for the next hour but between Joanne and me, it was not so subtle. Somehow the talk between her and I came to fantasies by this time it was getting louder and louder and crowded with bodies. So I was whispering in her ear so she could hear me.

I did not even notice her friends leave as she breathlessly was telling me that having been married all her life she wanted to try new, fun things that were explosive as she told me that her sex life in marriage was always about him and she was left to take care of herself. She wanted a man to devour her entire body. I smiled as throughout the entire conversation she was crossing and uncrossing her legs. Mixed in with her hand slowly slipping down from her knee down the front of her leg and back up again. Was this show for me because if it were I would give it two thumbs up! Her skirt had managed to ride itself to the point of where I could see she was wearing thigh highs or a garter attached.

I had a bulge that if I had to stand they would notice and not pretend to notice that whole game. Her skin above the stocking was a creamy milky white looked very soft kissable and caress able. She whispered in my ear "aren’t you dying to run your hand up my leg?" I thought, "Yes like when we first met.” She leaned over and slowly, softly, planted a kiss on my lips. Talk about electrical charge and just watched my hand rest on her ankle -spread my fingers a tad and spider crawled them up her leg .This was going to end in a position of being horizontal; with this very alluring, open minded woman and she could help me fulfill my fantasy that had been in the works for seven years. @