Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2004, 09:39 PM

Send a message via AIM to Hocque
How to use a vibrator on a man?

Okay,

The fiance and I were having a little fun tonight and she wanted to use a vibrator on me. Well I have heard alot of things about this and they have been good. So I let her do this to me. The problem was I didnt get that feeling others have gotten. She got the whole thing up there and it felt good. But not great and it didnt add much to my orgasm. So what did she do wrong? How does she do it right? I know that you werent there and dont know how she was doing it. But maybe you can offer advice on how to do it right.

Hocque
Old 05-09-2004, 09:47 PM
Banned

What did you guys do?

I really, really, really want to play with a guy anally.
Old 05-09-2004, 09:51 PM

Well she used a vibrator that was about 8" long. She lubed it up and stuck it in about 6" up. She made it vibrate and moved it around some. Thats about it...I masturbated while she did this.

Hocque
Old 05-09-2004, 10:13 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

The trick to making a man go wild is to stimulate his prostrate gland....if the vibe wasnt near it then that may have been why you didnt get the 'buzz'

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 05-09-2004, 10:19 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
LOL...trust me, when she hits the right spot you'll know it! If you are lying on your back and she slips a finger or two in and then curls her fingers up and makes "come here" type gesture, she may find it

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-10-2004, 08:22 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

A lot of the time I've found the actual sensations aren't the turn on - its the whole kinky situation I guess. Just knowing that she's doing it, and it's happening in YOUR ass, the whole taboo and everything I think.

For me, sometimes anal play is great, other times I could take it or leave it, and some times it's just not good.

Make sure you're relaxed, horny, in a positive frame of mind, and for gods' sakes EXPERIMENT!
Try different things - in and out motions, around about motions, leaving it there to vibrate, thrusting in deep etc etc etc.
Try being in different positions - on your hands and knees doggy style, lying on your back with your legs up and out, on your side, on your stomach, upside down try everything!

And keep us informed
CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 05-10-2004, 09:30 AM
is not this trim anymore!

I've found that most of the pleasure from being stimulated anally can be found with the vibrator in shallow. Deeper penetration gives you that full feeling, which is fine if you enjoy that sensation, but shallow insertion enables the nerve endings closer to the entrance to be stimulated. That's what does it for me.

Oh yeah, and a littel oral too.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 05-10-2004, 11:45 AM
Count Spankula

As you can see, there are many different ways that guys enjoy oral stimulation. First let me say HELL YEAH about the oral, WildIrish.

This is just like you being with a new woman (or in some cases, sheep) for the first time. You have to have open communication to see what makes her feel good. Don't be shy to tell your partner if they need to try something different, especially if you are trying something new.

As for myself, there are times when I like more shallow penetration. However, there are times when the "full" feeling is fantastic. (For visual reference, see the Interesting Position link in my signature below)

Good luck and happy orgasms!
Old 05-10-2004, 05:22 PM

Well

Recently spouse was feeling me up and started to pressure my anus, she got excited and suggested penetrating me with her vibrator - 9', well i was scared but turned on by her interest, she lubed me and tried to do it by reaching over my back, then she told me to bend over. it felt huge and impossoble and really stretched my anus, and then slid in all the way, her giving me some thrusts she told me to fuck her while keeping the vibe up my arse. It felt great, but unfortunately it slipped out while i was taking her. Strange feeling, but then she freaked saying it was sick and I was wrong
Old 05-10-2004, 05:27 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Oh that was unfair of her. It's ukind to burden someone else with your own hang-ups.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-11-2004, 05:06 AM

well there such a thing as over stimulation, there are so many nerve ending centered around the anus. There are some interesting sites about the male G-spot if your really interested ?
there are nerves at the outside and there are more inside
I suggest you go slow do what feels comfortable or stimulating
save the vibrations till you have a better idea of where it will feel best and most of all communicate to your partner

Old 05-11-2004, 09:09 AM

Thank you all with the help on this. We will be doing this again. Sorry she felt that way Wild. I think in bed all is game with the one you love.

Yes i would like the web sites. Please post them on the board.

Hocque
Old 05-12-2004, 03:19 AM

there are some better sites but theres some info here
http://tantraattahoe.com/g-spot/male-g-spot.htm

Old 05-12-2004, 03:53 AM

Ok yes the subject intrests me! heres another info site
http://www.sexuality.org/l/incoming/analrule.html

Old 05-12-2004, 04:53 AM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
Quote:
Originally posted by Wildeye
Well

Recently spouse was feeling me up and started to pressure my anus, she got excited and suggested penetrating me with her vibrator - 9', well i was scared but turned on by her interest, she lubed me and tried to do it by reaching over my back, then she told me to bend over. it felt huge and impossoble and really stretched my anus, and then slid in all the way, her giving me some thrusts she told me to fuck her while keeping the vibe up my arse. It felt great, but unfortunately it slipped out while i was taking her. Strange feeling, but then she freaked saying it was sick and I was wrong

Two consenting adults making love in the way they choose and making each other feel good is NEVER wrong sweetie..I'm sorry she said mean things to you!