Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-18-2004, 12:29 AM
Midnight Kiss

Another Busy Day

The other night a pixies gentleman told me about one of his fethishes, and this is what resulted in my mind after our chat......thank you for the idea.

Another busy day is coming to an end. It is late but the kids are asleep at last. I look for my cell phone to give you a call since you are never around anymore. You’re always outside somewhere, either on the phone or tinkering with your truck. Thinking over in my mind what the message I leave will say, when suddenly my heart stops with a jerk and then starts again with flip-flops so loud I can’t hear myself think. I never expect you to answer anymore. Your voice has always caused me that heart-stopping reaction since the first time I heard it on the phone, and I guess it always will. It is so sexy and soothing with a hint of a smile in it. And of course with the surprise of you answering I completely forgot the message I had formed in my mind just seconds before to leave for you. “Hey Sweetie, was just calling to see if you were about ready for bed. The little ones are asleep and I would really love a shower. Want to join me?” “Yeah, I am about ready. I’m kind of tired myself. I’ll be in, in a little while.” “OK, don’t be too long please.” “I won’t”
I go ahead and undress, putting on only my soft fuzzy blue robe. Thinking about what we will do later as I wait for you to come in. I sit down at the computer to check email and to chat with whoever happens to be online. After about an hour, I get tired of waiting and with all the thoughts of you running through my mind I find myself exploring my body on my own. My hands running up and down the outside of my robe causing a double sensation. The fuzzy softness of the material teases my nipples as my hands caress my breasts from the outside of my robe. My nipples are so hard and erect from having been pierced for over a year and from a recent feeding session with the baby. Something about both those experiences has caused my nipples to be super sensitive but I so enjoy the feelings. As my hands continue to caress my breasts, the robe falls open and I have bare skin on bare skin. I run my fingertips round and round my erect nipples and softly up and down the sides on my breasts. I slowly trail one hand down to my stomach and gently caress the ticklish spots just above the area were my legs join the rest of me. I venture farther, and rub the bare skin of my shaved self. I lean down and take one nipple into my own lips and gently suck on it ever so slightly tugging on it with my lips and tongue. At the same time I push my fingers between my pussy lips into the wet warm slickness that has started to pour from me.
At this point in time you decide to come home, and here I am sitting in the doorway in such a frenzy state of being. The look of surprise did not go unnoticed. I decided to continue to play so that you could see me touching myself and watched you watching me suck on my own nipples. I look you in the eye and say, “I got tired of waiting. Think you are ready to join me now?” I pause for just a moment and still no answer from you. I then hold my hands out to you and say, “Come here.” You walk over to me sitting at the computer chair and I reach up and push your shirt out of the way and kiss your bellybutton. Tracing the outside of it with the very tip of my tongue. Kissing and licking along your waistband. I stop playing with myself to run my hand over your jean clad swollen manhood. Up and down, you are so hard and I can feel your heat through your jeans. I slowly open the button on your pants and gently unzip them as your throbbing manhood springs out to greet me. I quickly run my tongue up and down your shaft. Stopping to play with the tip of your head and your jewelry. I love to tug at your ring with my tongue and to roll it back and forth with my tongue as I suck you in and out of my mouth.
By this time it has been awhile since the baby’s last feeding and my breasts are starting to become engorged with milk. They begin to ache for release and soon milk starts to slowly seep from my swollen erect nipples. I wiggle down in the chair in such a way that your throbbing manhood now wet from my mouth and your pre cum, is lying between my swollen breasts wet with leaking milk.
I press my breasts together to surround you, causing the milk to flow even more freely. You start to pump back and forth as my tongue plays with the tip of your penis and ring. Taking you in and out of my mouth as you pump back and forth between my breasts. We are both slippery wet from my mouth, your fluids, and milk that has started to squirt from my nipples with all the pressure of being pressed around you and you running yourself in and out between them.
It doesn’t take long for you to find release this way. I try and catch as much of your salty seed as possible in my mouth and the rest I rub on my breasts as you step back to catch your breath. As I continue to rub your spilled sperm into my breasts along with my milk, I slightly relax my legs causing them to fall open. I then run one foot up and down your leg as my hand once again returns to the heated wetness between my legs. You watch me pleasure myself for a few short moments before dropping to your knees and sliding between mine. You nuzzle your mouth and nose against my hand to move your way past it. But as I pull my hand out of your way you catch a finger with your mouth and suck my sticky sweetness off each and every one before releasing my hand to find your real target. I lay back in the chair as your tongue runs up and down between my lips searching for that special spot that drives me crazy. As your tongue circles and rubs my clit faster and faster, it doesn’t take you long to bring me over the edge, but then I did get started before you. As I sit with my whole body trebling from the orgasms that you just caused to rake my body repeatedly. You stand and take my hand, pulling me to my feet. You guide me to turn around and bend me over the chair with my ass in the air. You slide into me easily, even though you are sometimes too much for me to handle, but I am just so horny from wanting you it is not a problem tonight. I love it will you take me from behind, holding onto my hips as we both thrust back and forth. Feels so wonderful, because you can be so much rougher this way. My breasts rub the seat of the chair as they swing back and forth with our thrusts, you reach around and take one nipple into your hand and begin rolling it around between your fingertips. I reach up between my legs and begin to rub my swollen clit and our thrusts become more forceful as orgasm after orgasm rake both our bodies. We tumble into a pile on the floor and cuddle up, waiting on our breathing and our heart rates to calm down. I smile at you and ask, “Ready to go take that shower?”

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-27-2005 at 02:11 AM.
Old 07-18-2004, 12:30 AM
Midnight Kiss

I realize it is a short story but please keep in mind it wasa first draft as well. Please let me know what you think!