Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2005, 09:28 AM
and luv to be licked

Send a message via ICQ to luvtolick
Wwe Fans

This is out to all the WWE fans, who has heard about the recent passing of the famous EDDIE GUERRERO. If you have and are a fan all thoughts would be nice
Old 11-26-2005, 11:22 AM
watchin you wiggle

Send a message via AIM to wrestlemark
Unhappy rest in piece....

too young .....just got his wife and family back was the world champ great showman ....they lead a rough life on the road drugs alchol steroids its a shame so many wrestlers die young take care eddie...........
Old 11-26-2005, 12:20 PM
Missing the Angels

Eddie was too funny!!!!!

So have they said yet why he died?
Old 11-26-2005, 01:12 PM
Made in England

From what I have read it is from years of abusing his body with drugs and his heart gave out.....but you never know.

Too many of these bigger than normal men have shortened their lives not only with street drugs but steroids.

The list seems to get longer every year.

I grew up in a family that loved wrestling and my parents would take me all the time and of course when it became poplular again in the eighties my mom got my kids all caught up into it too.......ergo me too on Saturdays with them. We used to go to all the venues around the area........my son and his wife still love to watch it but now he knows it is entertainment and not real....thank goodness for my mom and dad thought it was real until the day they died.

When you think about it, they really aren't the best role models for kids to stay away from drugs.
Old 11-26-2005, 01:14 PM
and luv to be licked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodaklostsoul
Eddie was too funny!!!!!

So have they said yet why he died?

Do you remember back a few yrs ago when he was using heavy drugs, well last Tuesday morning they found him dead in a hotel room his heart just failed and he passed away in his sleep
Old 11-26-2005, 01:21 PM
and luv to be licked

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIBI

When you think about it, they really aren't the best role models for kids to stay away from drugs.

BiBi " When you think about it, they really aren't the best role models for kids to stay away from drugs "
I am sorry I have to dissagree with you have you seen eddies personal DVD that was released??
I beleive he has alot of courage and determination to get off the drugs, it take a strong person to try and get of drugs but a even stronger one to accomplish the end results and to get off it completely and given the fact that he hasn't used in over 4yrs...................
Old 11-26-2005, 01:33 PM
Made in England

I am not attacking him personally.....but until the autopsy report comes out no one really knows if he was clean still.

Good for him if he got off drugs, but it seems that the damage had already been done.

As long as these wrestlers take steroids they are not setting a good example for the youth, let alone the other drugs some use. Too many kids die each year from following in the steps of their idols in many different venues, not just wrestling.

I think if a person is portrayed as an icon for kids they should be setting a good example for the kids that idolize them......in all arenas of sport or entertainment.
Old 11-27-2005, 06:15 AM

All I have to say is good on ya luvtolick for sticking up for the Guerrero family, he has been through so much in his life and it is a huge acheivement to get where he got to byt getting his life back and wining his title.

Eddie Guerrero R.I.P!
Old 11-27-2005, 08:39 AM
Made in England

Is someone attacking him personally on this thread?
Old 11-27-2005, 09:20 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIBI

I think if a person is portrayed as an icon for kids they should be setting a good example for the kids that idolize them......in all arenas of sport or entertainment.

I agree BIBI. One of the problems I have currently is that we are allowing our children to idolize peeps who have been horrible role models in the past. Just because someone overcomes a struggle does not make them a good role model afterwards.

What about someone who made good choices all along? I don't want kids to think oh it's ok to do all these terrible things because I can always recover and become a better person later. How about being a good person and making the right choices from the get go????

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-27-2005, 09:26 AM

Lilith,

George Best and Diego Maradonna had similar experiences.
Old 11-27-2005, 09:27 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I know. And while I'm not belittling the struggles they overcame what I want is for society to start sending kids the message that it is better to make good choices than to have to hope you can overcome the bad ones.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-27-2005, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
... than to have to hope you can overcome the bad ones.

Lilith,

Particularly when, like George Best - or for Americans, Mickey Mantle, you don't, and you die from your poor choices.
Old 11-27-2005, 03:31 PM
Booger Lama

I personaly don't think any of the WWE stars should be held up as role models for kids. After all WWE is bast decribed as an adult soap opra aimed at men. holding up any star from the WWE as a role model would be like doing the same with one of the desperte house wives.

Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of werstling myself but I'm old enough to know that it's a show not real. I'm not saying kids shouldn't watch the WWE but it should be expianed that it's not real (not to say werestling is all fake. but it's more about the entertainment then the sport). I'm also not trying to say that the stars of the WWE aren't good poeple just the personas they put on for the show aren't what should be called good role models. After all Eddie Gurreo's tag line was "I lie I cheat and I steal" not something that I would consider good for a role model.

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell