Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2003, 09:05 PM
Banned

Best memory/funniest time, etc.

OK, we've all had fantabulous times here . . .

My fave might be a brand new one: PF's pic in the "panties" thread. Another treat was always clicking on Lilith's threads to find the "real" story (for example "I'm soooooo wet"). I received some great advice when I asked some about how to know if someone was the "one" and Diva came back for a visit just now!!!

I love hearing of Pixies hooking up through chat or the site, I love Sammy babbling in the chat room . . .

anyone else have some fave memories to share?

Scattered pictures . . .
Old 07-07-2003, 09:32 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Mine usually involved some personal interaction with someone. Like Aqua and I in Seuss hell in the Virus Chain Game. Scotz, OldFart, and SFC making the Slippery Dip. Mindboxer and all the crazy peeps posting at the Pixaholics Anonymous meeting. Legend and I posting in sick electrical sex analogies in a thread once. PF's cock pics, Sar's story about masturbating at work, Mrs. Evil's thread giving us sexy Native American names, Nubian who was always classy as hell posting the most outrageous pick up lines, Summer Lovin in chat last summer with great friends (truth or sexy lie & and when was the last time you...), FussyPucker's advent calendar, rabbit always wanting to tie me up and spank me, quisath being fiery and protective of the ladies here, I will think of more...I have tons....

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-07-2003, 09:34 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

already have, Glyndwr's stories, Wicked Wanda's erotic posts...

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-07-2003, 09:36 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

OMG How could I forget...Sharni's love of Corn!!! and Bilbo's love of Sharni , his romantic post to her

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 07-07-2003, 09:54 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

I have 4 years of funny moments and wonderful memories...

Too many to try to post for sure *L*

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 07-07-2003, 11:19 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

Basicaly they ALL have been good times!

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 07-08-2003, 05:24 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

I don't know how you'd do it, Sharni. I have trouble with only seven months' worth.

Gotta be the games though, and all of my smut game partners. Denny, man, you were the champ, but kleclere, Scarlett, Sharni, dm383, dicksbro, Lilith, scarecrow, Aqua, skipthisone, Steph, pantyfanatic, SugarSprinkles, and, gosh, so many more of you kept me going, too. You gave me the giggles too many times to count. Who ever heard of Amish circuses/orgies/liver transplants like in the Fortunately/Unfortunately game?

And, Lil, I'm not sure I'll forget how, when I really *was* a newbie and was in chat for one of the first times, you got us all going with "Truth or Sexy Lie." I had a blast---and you learn a lot about people that way, don't you?

For those of you who became friends...no matter how Pixies is resurrected or the success of our Yahoo group, you will always have a place with me. It's not easy to cry on someone's shoulder hundreds or thousands of miles away, but, somehow, we managed it. You have made Pixies a very welcoming place to me during a time that was not so wonderful, and I will be forever grateful for that. I never realized there was so much about sex I *didn't* know...or about other people...or about myself. This karaokegirl will never be the same.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 07-08-2003, 07:06 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Well, as I'm sure many, if not most, of you know Pixies really changed my life!
I was having some sexual problems in my otherwise happy marriage and thru surfing for erotic stories I found Pixies. I read for a few days and then registered. I finally got up the nerve to post to a thread and the first reply to my post was from Murphy.
I never expected the kind of response I got from him and was unsure how to reply, but made an attempt to "put him in his place" while still remaining polite. Things gradually progressed from there. He has been a real blessing to me in many, many ways. But were it not for meeting Murphy, my husband and I never would have vacationed in Missouri, and had we not vacationed there and fallen in love with the area we never would have moved here when we suddenly and unexpectedly needed to move last year. So, THANK YOU to everyone responsible for Pixies...........you have REALLY changed my life!!!!
In light of all that, I guess I'd have to say my favorite memory of Pixies is that of Murphy's first post to me in March of last year.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 07-13-2003, 10:49 AM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

*BUMP*