Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-08-2003, 09:48 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Damn Miles

Oh my sweet sexy friend... there are sooo many damn miles between us.. but the desire still exists.. the thoughts we have shared.. and altho the likelihood of fantasy becoming reality isn't high.. I would so very much love to pleasure you... bringing you to the edge of orgasm.. and forcing you to back away from it.. time and again.. each time closer to the edge.. until I finally bring you there... and keep you there.. just for a moment.. until I allow you the sweet release of orgasm..

Would you like to know what I would do to you? First.. I would slowly undress for you.. taking each piece of my clothing off slowly.. not allowing you to help me. .staying just beyond your reach.. first taking my shirt off... one button released at a time.. then removing my pants.. slowly... turning away from your gaze... taking off my bra.. so that all you see is my bare back.. then bending over.. and taking off my panties.. pushing my ass in your direction..

Once completely nude.. turning towards you.. taking my breasts into my hands.. pinching the nipples.. and bringing them up to my mouth.. my tongue darting over them.. moistening my nipples.. walking over to you.. slowly removing your clothes.. not allowing you to assist.. demanding that you remain still.. without touching my flesh.. each time you move.. I stop.. agonizingly slow.. first removing your shirt... then your shoes.. unbuckling your pants.. keeping my eyes connected to yours.. letting your pants drop as I nibble on your bottom lip.. much to my pleasure.. you are not wearing undershorts.. my hand suddenly grabs your balls... firmly grabs.. not hard.. but firm.. letting you know who is in control. I drop to my knees... taking your shaven balls into my mouth.. sucking.. softly.. but hungrily.. feeling your balls against my tongue.. filling with cum.. my hand firmly grasps your hot hard rod.. the strokes begin slowly.. your hips moving..

I continue to suck on your balls.. as your cock continues to harden in my hands.. I stop for a moment.. you are moving far more than you should.. you understand.. and you attempt to stay still and relinquish all the power and control to me again. I allow your balls to slip from my mouth.. my hand moves.. taking them.. squeezing them gently... my mouth.. opens.. wide.. and engulfs your cock in one movement.. suddenly.. you find that your cock is embedded deep into my mouth.. my head remaining still... taking you as deep as you can go.. and holding you there.. suddenly I begin to vibrate my voice box.. the vibrations move along the length of your cock.. I feel your hands against the back of my head... I stop again... slowly begin to remove myself from your cock.. you understand.. and move your hand.. another reminder that I am in control.. I return to my desire.. the desire to fuck you with my mouth.. to take you completely... I move my neck.. expanding my mouth and throat to your hard cock.. I move faster.. feeling your balls slapping against my chin... hearing your moans of excitement.. knowing that you are about to cum.. I flick my tongue against the head of your cock.. then cover the tip completely with my tongue.. and hold still... long enough to demand that your orgasm subside..

I open my mouth.. allowing your hard cock to fall from my mouth.. I gently kiss the tip... I stand... kissing your mouth deeply.. and needing sooo much more... I take you by the hand.. demanding for you to follow me.... you do so willingly.. I sit on the recliner.. placing each of my legs on the arms of the chair.. I smile at you.. and point to the ground.. you suddenly understand what it is I need.. but make no mistake.. I am still in control.. You kneel before me.. gently tracing soft licks beginning at my knees.. and moving up.. just inches away from my now very wet pussy.

You look at me and smile.. I take my hand and place it behind your neck, bringing you in closer.. closer to my wetness.. my guidance is no longer necessary.. once you begin to smell my juices.. first, you gently place your lips against my clit.. softly sucking it between your lips.. your tongue gently caressing it.. my eyes begin to close.. as my hips thrust towards your mouth.. begging you to suck me harder.. you take your finger.. exploring... softly at first.. as your lips continue to pleasure my very sensitive clit.. you can tell by my increasing moans.. that my excitement level is high and my orgasm is building.. you plunge your index finger into my pussy... the sudden intrusion makes my body quiver with excitment.. I squirm under your gentle touch.. you continue to do so.. licking up my excess juices into your mouth.. along your lower face.. and all over your hands.. you gently remove your finger from my wetness.. moving it lower.. gently rubbing my ass.. moving ever so slowly towards my very tight ass hole..

I know what you want.. and tonight.. I am more than willing to give it to you... suddenly.. ever so gently you begin to press your finger into my ass.. I have never had anything there.. and knowing this you are proceeding with caution.. and loving care. I continue to relax.. concentrating on the pleasure that my body is experiencing.. first I begin to feel pressure.. almost discomfort.. and I begin to squirm away.. you whisper to me to remain still.. and convince me that I will enjoy this... slowly as your finger gains deeper access my ass begins to betray me.. and begins to welcome the sensation.. you begin to stroke me.. from the inside out... and the waves of sensation are almost more than I can bare.. my ass begins to rock.. inviting you to continue.. faster.. and before I know it.. you have more than just one finger deep within my ass.. you have included another... and I feel as tho I am going to rock over the edge.. suddenly you bring your mouth back to my clit.. as your hand is still working on my ass... you have me going wild.. absolutely begging for release..

You suddenly stop.. both licking my clit.. and pleasuring my ass... you stand before me.. bending over to me until you are inches from my lips.. and whisper to me "and you THOUGHT you were in control. Stand up." I do as directed and you bring me over to the back of the couch.. to turn me around before you.. bending me over.. exposing my ass for your pleasure.. you bend down behind me.. spreading my legs.. and licking my clit gently.. but only for a moment.. you stand again.. kissing my back.. whispering to me.. reminding me to relax... you press against me.. I feel your very hard rod against my ass... and feel your knees begin to bend.. I feel the tip of your cock begin to search.. I thrust my ass back towards you a bit.. and to my great pleasure.. a sudden thrust deep into my pussy.. you begin to moan into my ear... talking to me.. telling me how wonderful my hot tight pussy feels around your cock.. you thrust into me deeply.. hard.. with great speed.. just how I like it..

I thrust myself back into you.. for deeper thrusts.. feeling your cock stretch my pussy... my juices continue to flow.. I feel my orgasm building.. as the juices run down my inner thigh.. I beg you to fuck me faster.. harder.. to pound me.. you follow my wishes.. and before I know it.. I am in the midst of an intense orgasm.. my body quivering.. your arms tightly around me.. holding me up.. and suddenly.. you remove your cock.. covered with my hot juices.. and plunge your rod deep into my ass... oh yes.. feels sooo wonderful baby.. you have no idea.. another orgasm quickly follows for me.. the first I have ever had anally.. you continue to thrust.. moaning with pleasure.. your rhythm begins to waiver.. as your orgasm approaches.. I press my ass harder against you.. providing you with the extra friction you desire... you pull my hair.. as you cum.. deep within my ass...

DAMN MILES. ;) LOL @
Old 09-09-2003, 02:03 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Wonderfully hot story Jenna!!!
Old 09-09-2003, 06:57 AM

yum yum yum!

Yummy story!
Old 09-09-2003, 06:21 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Dddddddddayum!

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 09-09-2003, 08:11 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Thanks :) Just a little something I felt the need to share....