Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-12-2004, 10:38 AM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

Corset ***HELP Ladies***

Hello Ladies,

I am wondering where can I get the best Corset(something that you wear under your top to control your waistline to shape it more prettier)

I am wondering where can I buy one of this Corset. I don't need it now, but I am planing to have a baby sometimes soon. After I give birth to a baby, I want to control and shape back my waistline just like the way I have right now.

http://www.farthingales.on.ca/images/corset_backs.jpg

If you know where can I get the best corset in Toronto, Canada area. Please let's me know. Thank you sooooo much.
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 10-12-2004, 11:13 AM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
Ma Chat Chinois,Corsets have long since gone out of fashion,except of course amoung those who value it as a fetish garment.I doubt it would be the best way to retain your girlish figure after the baby arrives.Are you having one soon? Am I going to be an uncle? Corsets won't really fit well under modern clothing and may not be the best garment for someone breastfeeding. Still,I am picturing you in a corset, and it is doing wonders for my blood circulation.
Old 10-12-2004, 11:28 AM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

lakritze

Yes, you can be the uncle. heheheee every time you say something in my post, i find you are cute and funny. hehehehee here a big huge for you :hug: :hug:

thanks for the comments. No! I haven't have the baby yet. may be in 2 years. it is just my thought that is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakritze
Ma Chat Chinois,Corsets have long since gone out of fashion,except of course amoung those who value it as a fetish garment.I doubt it would be the best way to retain your girlish figure after the baby arrives.Are you having one soon? Am I going to be an uncle? Corsets won't really fit well under modern clothing and may not be the best garment for someone breastfeeding. Still,I am picturing you in a corset, and it is doing wonders for my blood circulation.
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 10-13-2004, 05:07 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Awwwwwwww...CP hun? Wear a corset for fun and frivolity...NOT to get "back" into shape after childbirth! If...immediately following childbirth...you tie on a corset to squeeze yourself back into shape...you might hurt yourself (medically)...and have to take time away from your precious new baby to get healthy again. I can't say that will happen for certain...but it isn't out of the question.

Let nature take it's course. The female body reciprocates very nicely to childbirth and can return to it's healthy and original self soon after childbirth (if, during the pregnancy...you don't think you are eating for two, and gain double your own weight). Do what the doctor says...keep fit, but don't over-do-it for the sake of the female figure! I am willing to bet my farm on the fact that after you fall in love with your child...a corset will be the last thing on your list of things to worry about!!!!!!!!

I've read some posts from you before...similar to this subject. I'm telling you the truth when I say the female body CAN handle pregnancy! Example: Christie Brinkley (supermodel)...three children...still super and still a model! It isn't the clothes we wear afterwards...it's taking the time to let ourselves get back to where we were. It took 9 months to have the baby...give yourself at least 3-9 months to get back to your old self.

Do me a favor hun...and tell us why you are so stressed out about your figure after having a child. Is your S/O pressuring you to have his baby...but you'd better NOT gain weight? Most women care more about the health of their child...but you keep approaching this future pregnancy as a burden you must eventually bear, and seem to care more about your body than the child in question. Sorry for being so direct...but, as I said...this isn't the first time you've touched on this subject.

Help us understand your concerns!

~Thomas Dewar~