Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-10-2004, 03:00 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Bluedude
Jenny #1

Let me know how you like this PLEASE! My 1st post.
Positive or negative feedback welcome here or at JUG_HEAD@atmc.net. More to come if you like!

This is one of those I can't believe it happened to me true!stories............

It's Friday night before Chaistmas break from college. Me and a bunch of my friends decide to blow it out one more time before everyone went their separate ways for the holidays. So we all agree to meet at the local watering hole and; to make a long story short got pretty drunk. This place was walking distance from campus and we were all locals so at last call we all got one more beer and headed out the door. On the walk home everyone was laughing and talking; enjoying the last beverage of the night. Somehow I kept noticing Jenny walking closer to me than usual; but I sort of put any ideas that may have come to me that we had been drinking all night and maybe she just didn't realize. Jenny is the girl in my crowd that everyone wants to get up with but either has a girlfriend or just can never make it happen. She's a small girl; about 5'3" but sports about 35D tits and an ass to match. Needless to say if you were lucky enough to go to the beach with her in a skimpy 2 piece bikini; full body tan and long brown/blond hair added; you never had trouble making new friends. Anyway, we're back at campus and since everyone stayed in the same dorm we go in the back door, say our goodnights, and head toward our respective rooms. This is a co-ed dorm so 1-3 floors are for the guys and 4-6 floors are for the girls. Since we came in through the back door we had to take the stairs to go to our appropriate floor. I lived on the 3rd floor; but alcohol or fate led me to the 4th floor and Jenny's bedroom. We were the last two of the bunch left walking and were laughing and talking so I guess I missed my floor. Anyway, next thing I know I'm in Jenny & Beth's dorm room sitting on Jenny's bed! Jenny excused herself to go to the bathroom and told me to make myself at home since her 3 other suitemates had already gone home for the holidays. It was about this time that it suddenly sank into my mind the position that I was in. Immediately a thousand pictures flooded my mind about what could happen for the rest of the night; and those pictures transferred themselves to my cock rapidly. Since I was really close to the bathroom and it was quiet in the room I could hear the pee hiss from Jenny's puss into the toilet which immediately amplified the growing arousal I was already feeling. So here I am; sitting on Jenny's bed, the girl every sane man craves to be with, drunk as hell, listening to her piss; and growing wood at a very intense rate. About that time I hear the toilet flush; abruptly shocking me back to reality. I'm wearing shorts and my cock is about harder than I can ever remember it being so I immediately spring into a panic thinking how hide matters because surely Jenny was going to appear from the bathroom and bid me goodnight; and I didn't want to appear the horny bastard even though I was! Anyway, the bathroom door opens and from behind it appears Jenny with a half drunk /sheepish grin on her face. She's got a different sparkle in her light brown eyes; which completely mesmerize me as she stares into my face; until she lowers them to my crotch. In the hurry to hide myself I had pulled the corner of her blanket from the bed and placed it across myself; only making things more obvious. Jenny's grin got a little larger as her eyes sparkled a little more and said "I know you heard me in the bathroom; didn't you?". "Uh, No Jenny; I didn't hear a thing"; I lied. "Well then it must be cold in here since you've got the blanket around you. I'll turn up the heat!" I'm sure I've got that deer in the headlights look on my face about now and she knows she owns my ass. So she starts walking by me from the bathroom and she's only got a little bra & panty set left on; accompanied by a bigger grin. I hadn't noticed that she had removed her outer garments while in the bathroom until then. Anyway she begins to move past me but pauses and pulls the blanket away from my overheated body. I am now 6" from one of the best little sex machines I have ever known. She puts her hand inside my shorts and finds my hard cock; strokes it a few times and she gives me a bigger smile; still killin' me with those sparkling brown eyes focused on mine. Moves up and gives me a kiss; slides down and kisses the head of my cock. Gets up and runs to the other side of the living room! OK. I'm thinking; did I just do something completely stupid? I mean my mind at this point may just be malfunctioning. So she's at the other end of the room adjusting something on the wall. I ask her quietly what she was doing. She said "I forgot to turn up the heat; I promised you minutes ago that I would!" I replied, shaking my head; "I don't think you forgot". She turns and heads towards me; that little body swaying, those big tits going to & fro; I'm knowing that ass was following in good time. Somehow my cock held on without draining me; she meets me with those eyes and a big kiss. Jenny stands back up and faces away from me. She turns her head back to meet me eye to eye and whispers "Unhook my bra". I readily accommodated her; constantly staring at the G-string now firmly wedged between her ass cheeks. My fumbling hands finally released the bra catch; awaiting the presentation of those gorgeous orbs. Unfortunately she has other ideas and grabs the sides of her bra; holding it in place as she turns back to face me. Same grin; same eyes. Slowly, excruciatingly slowly she lowers that skimpy black bra down over her tits, swaying her hips slowly until finally she displays the most perfect chest on a woman I will probably ever have the privilege of experiencing. Who knows the expression on my face now. Jenny giggles and leans forward to feed me a nipple. I'm greedy and grab both of her tits; pushing them together so I can lick and suck both nipples at the same time. She seems to like this but stubbornly pulls away and again faces away from me. By this time I am positively reeling with sexual desire. Anyway she starts moving that sexy ass around again and begins removing the tiny string of her panties from her ass cheeks and pussy lips. As she pushes the obviously drenched garment to her feet,that ass still facing me, cunt leaking down her legs; my cock pouring out precum in anticipation of things to come; she quickly steps out of the panties and turns to face me once again. She moves forward in my direction but pauses, picking up her dripping panties from the floor. What happens in the next few moments really upped the ante on how long it was going to be before I had to release. Jenny takes her wet garment, brings it to her face, inhales deeply and gives me the grin again. Next she places the entire garment into her mouth, savoring the taste. Leaving her panties in her mouth, Jenny moves toward me slowly. Reaches her mouth up to kiss me with a little piece of that black fabric showing between her teeth. Swiftly she retrieves the panties from her mouth and gently passes them under my nose making sure to wet my lips with them on the way by. The scent is incredible; traveling straight through my body to my already overheated crotch. She follows the garment across my face with her lips and kisses me deeply; drawing back slowly and inserting the panties into MY mouth. Jenny whispers for me to enjoy and slides down my body to remove my shorts. At this moment the sudden rush of cool air to my groin was almost overwhelming. My cock flinches wildly as Jenny reaches up to my mouth and retrieves the panties; wraps them around my manhood and slowly starts to stroke me; gently sucking on the tip of my cock. This is absolutely more than my sex crazed body and mind can endure. Jenny reaches lower and cups my balls.....they immediately contract and start sending a load up my shaft. I guess it wasn't *hard* for Jenny to tell; she gives me a few more quick strokes with the panties, tosses them aside and rapidly swallows my entire length just as the first waves of my orgasm hit. This is completely more than I can stand mentally and physically so I collapse backward on the bed; probably sounding more like a buck in heat than a human. Cum is rushing out of my meat; time after time like I have never experienced before! My hands clench my head as I approach complete sexual meltdown. Somehow I am able to open my eyes and look down toward my inflamed cock and there's Jenny and those eyes looking straight at mine. Looks like she's having the time of her life and not missing one drop of my love offering; still buried pube deep on my shaft with her mouth. She's moved her hand from my balls to her clit and stroking swiftly; ass moving in unison to her fingers' manipulation. By this time I've almost returned to Earth and Jenny closes her eyes at the same time; starts moaning . My cock is through with its' performance for now and I can tell Jenny wants to release. Her hand is a blur on her clit as I move her up my body to kiss her. I quickly find out that she has no interest in kissing me on the mouth at that moment; but her cunt lips surely do! She mounts her pussy on my mouth and nose to the point of my suffocation and rides hard. I retaliate by reaching up and pinching both of her nipples really hard. That was the key to her orgasm like pulling a trigger on a gun. Immediately she cums hard; eyes shut hard, head thrown back, teeth clinched; an almost feral sound escapes her throat. I'm really having trouble breathing now because Jenny has completely all of her body weight on my face via her sweet little pulsing pussy. So I grab her tits really hard again and she raises up in the middle of her orgasm; aims her quim at my face, literally pinches her clit with her fingers and shoots my face full of her girl cum. I can honestly say that at my age then, I didn't realize females could achieve orgasm ejaculate like that. My first reaction is to reach my hands to my face, flick her clit playfully and begin to clean myself of her tasty cum. As I lick my fingers and Jenny joins me in my facial cleansing with her own tongue; I'm thinking dreamily "Damn, it's only Friday night and we've only cum once apiece. Wonder what the rest of the weekend has in store?" There's more to cum!