Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-23-2007, 03:19 PM
On a endless Vision Quest

Whats a girl like you,doing in a place like this?

Ladies, intelligent,attractive,independant,diverse Ladies. Just exactly what is it that brings you here?,personaly speaking,what is that one particular "thread",(no pun intended),that draws your gender? The exchange of ideas, the freedom of expression, without judgement,the camrauderie,or just visiting with old friends and family? OR,,,Perhaps it may be a reason that denotes a darker,more sultry,attraction.Openly spoken Erotica,Sexual overtones,fun flirting,healthy open sexual discussions,the eye candy of Pic Posts, or just the down and dirty,kinky lust filled banter that we all enjoy?Well Ladies, Dont be shy,Step up and "Let it all Hang Out" Inquiring minds want to know...
Old 09-23-2007, 03:32 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Pixies is a place where I can be me. The me that is not bound by the rules regarding what a polite southern woman does and does not do.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-23-2007, 11:47 PM
Huggable!

I am here for just about all the reasons you listed Crazeee.....

"exchange of ideas, the freedom of expression, without judgement,the camrauderie,or just visiting with old friends and family? OR,,,Perhaps it may be a reason that denotes a darker,more sultry,attraction.Openly spoken Erotica,Sexual overtones,fun flirting,healthy open sexual discussions,the eye candy of Pic Posts, or just the down and dirty,kinky lust filled banter that we all enjoy".

Some days I'll pop in here 2 or 3 times. And there have been stretches of weeks where I haven't been in at all. Yet I've never felt not welcome. The people here are great and they are the main reason I return. They are friends and extended family.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:56 AM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
I'm here 'cause this is my home away from home!
Old 09-25-2007, 08:34 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Ditto to all the reasons above!

What about you CW? Oh...and Welcum to Pixies!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 09-25-2007, 10:19 AM
Loungin' Around

I started posting here when I was traveling a lot - I was lonely and Pixies became my place to find friends when I was away from home. I stay because I've found people I like and respect and have fun with.

I also have learned a few tips I use in the bedroom, and Pixies has expanded my sexual comfort zone. I appreciate it for that, too.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney