Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2004, 01:28 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Pheremones or phooey?

With all the hoopla about pheremones out there, and perfumes & oils for sale, it got me thinking about the role scents play in our sexual drive.

Is there a smell that instantly turns you on? Something obvious like the "scent of a woman" or something you associate with your present or a previous S/O? I have a neighbor that gets ravishinly horny when she smells diesel fuel. Her husband is a long-haul trucker and when he comes in the door reeking of diesel, she's horny as hell. Over time, she's blended the two sensations and now her legs fly apart when the school bus drives by. Ok, so I exagerate a little. But just a little.

I was carrying my wife's purse the other day, because I'm a liberated husband and totally secure in my masculinity...and because I know it didn't look stupid with my matching belt & shoes...when I caught a whiff of the bottle of patchouli oil she keeps in it. I popped wood instantly. That stuff drives me wild with desire.

So, ladies and gentlemen, is there a scent that does it for you? And if so, then why?

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 06-01-2004, 01:36 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Yes Patchouli oil is very sensual.
I get turned on by that "just out of the shower" smell.
mmmmmmmm

Btw I tried the pheromes....... never got a look.
That's a bunch of horseshit so don't go buy any.
Old 06-01-2004, 01:43 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I believe in the natural pheromones theory completely.

Smells that make me hot are:

lavender

ylang-ylang

peppermint

rain

sandalwood

mimeographs

coconut sun tan lotion

coffee

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-01-2004, 02:02 PM
Suprise Me

fresh cut wood.. (only cause I know he is wearing his tool belt.. :lust: )

Dakkor Noir

Smell of rain

Old 06-01-2004, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cowgirltease
Yes Patchouli oil is very sensual.
I get turned on by that "just out of the shower" smell.
mmmmmmmm

Btw I tried the pheromes....... never got a look.

Horseshit? Maybe you tried the wrong kind of pheremones! LMAO

I do love the scent of patchouli oil though. It's so natural and musky. Love it!

And though Mrs. WI feels more comfortable having sex after a fresh hot shower...well, I prefer her to be a little more natural. ha ha

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 06-01-2004, 02:41 PM
Banned

Some days I believe in phermones. The local freaks take more of an interest in me some days more than others.

Patchouli is awesome but I associated it with hippies.
Old 06-01-2004, 02:48 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

When I smell it I think someone just got a massage. Some of the MT use patchouli here.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-01-2004, 02:50 PM
Multi-Sexual

I can't think of any scents that turn me on. Patchouli bugs me, because to me, it smells like pot, and I don't like that smell, either.

I have scents I like, but nothing that rev's my engines, so to speak.
Old 06-01-2004, 05:03 PM
I do naked cartwheels.

Quote:
Originally posted by cowgirltease

Well, not horseshit exactly - more like pigsweat.

Apparently the pheromone sprays that make you so irresistable (like you weren't already CGT..... you of all people have no need for it!) use pheromones taken from pigs! So if you wear it you might get lots of little piggies racing around trying to hump you.

Just a word of warning
CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 06-01-2004, 07:18 PM

Send a message via AIM to connor Send a message via Yahoo to connor
There was a study done on aromas and their effects. Not as far as like or dislike but actual physiological effects.

The scent that men reacted to the most was;believe it or not; pumpkin. As in the smell of pumpkin pie, baking pumpkin bread, etc. Second was vanilla.

Those two cause more chemical reactions in the body and in the part of the brain that is responsible for sexual arousal in men than any others.

in women it was pumpkin pie, lavendar, baby powder, cucumber, and oddly enough good and plenty. (the candy)
Old 06-01-2004, 08:41 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

I've heard similar but the men's result was cinnamon rolls. Either way I've always equated it to a subconscious sensory memory.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 06-01-2004, 08:55 PM

Send a message via AIM to connor Send a message via Yahoo to connor
Then there are those of us who get horny if we are simply down wind of perfume! lol
Old 06-01-2004, 11:04 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
pheremones do turn me on. the smell of my husband. i could never describe it and i can't always smell it on his skin. but when i do, i immediately feel wet, even if it's only a little. we could be anywhere and i would just have to taste that smell.

as for other scents. there's the ususal: sweat, sun block, beach, spent bodies. but there was also this notebook paper they used to sell at our local rite aide when i was a kid. it had this sweet, almost cologne type smell, and it turned me on. i haven't smelled it in a while but if you ever see me in a store sniffing notebooks, i'm looking for that smell. i don't know why i like it, or what i associate it with, but it is one of the most erotic smells to me. i can still smell it if i try. weird, i know, but there you have it.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 06-02-2004, 08:23 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Quote:
Originally posted by CasperTG
Well, not horseshit exactly - more like pigsweat.

Apparently the pheromone sprays that make you so irresistable (like you weren't already CGT..... you of all people have no need for it!) use pheromones taken from pigs! So if you wear it you might get lots of little piggies racing around trying to hump you.

Just a word of warning
CasperTG

Casper .... I hate to tell you this but, pigs don't sweat. They have no sweat glands. That's why they have to have a mud wallow or they will overheat and die. I don't know what the heck was in it. It could have been deer piss for all I know. I couldn't smell a thing.
Old 06-02-2004, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by wyndhy
there was also this notebook paper they used to sell at our local rite aide when i was a kid. it had this sweet, almost cologne type smell, and it turned me on. i haven't smelled it in a while but if you ever see me in a store sniffing notebooks, i'm looking for that smell. i don't know why i like it, or what i associate it with, but it is one of the most erotic smells to me. i can still smell it if i try. weird, i know, but there you have it.

That's exactly what I was looking for! Thank you wyndhy!

A scent that means nothing to other people, yet still drives you mad with desire for some reason.