Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2004, 10:24 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Talking To ALL you sexy Pixie MEN........

THANK YOU!!!

I just wanted to create a thread to thank ALL of the men here at Pixies... in the past I have come across MANY threads thanking the masses of us women... but not nearly enough threads addressing all the wonderful men who make this place so worth coming to.

Ladies... here is your opportunity to publically share your thoughts regarding this special breed of men... feel free to address them individually or as a whole...

Altho I completely enjoy the pics that many of the men choose to post, it is the sensitivity and loving nature that these wonderful men posess that I find so indearing and wonderful...

Thank you to those of you who PM me.. who IM me.. who interact with me here on the threads.. and via email... and have added so much to my life.... and honestly help me view the male gender in a brighter more positive light

HUGS & Kisses to each of you delicious men...

OKAY Ladies.. .come on.. lets show some appreciation..
Old 03-18-2004, 10:28 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I have a special place in my heart (and dungeon) for each and everyone of them.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-18-2004, 10:46 PM
Keeping warm

yes they must be sent here because all of us ladies have been so good, cause if they are a punishment it ain't working
thank all of you sexy men for all that you have created just for us pixie's ladies ( yea it's long but i don't care lol)
Old 03-19-2004, 12:19 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Well I sure have to add my nickels worth! Never in my life have I met so many wonderful, kind and caring men! how cum there aren't this many in Oklahoma dang it!
I love each and every one of you guys! You are very special to me. You have taken me out of many years of depression, let me find myself, and get back my self esteem that I had lost. For that I thank you! I've learned how to smile and love myself again because of your kind words and encouragement. You truly are what I call gentleman and any woman should be proud to have you!

[SIZE=6]THANK YOU DARLINS!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]
Old 03-19-2004, 12:58 AM
Call me Mr Right

Send a message via AIM to Romial Send a message via Yahoo to Romial
Well I don't speak for all of mankind(that would be cool though if you ask me, hehe), but I just want to say...

It is not you that should be thanking us. It is us that should be thanking you. It is you ladies who brighten our days when we are down or make them even better days when things are going our way. Without you, we would be nothing.

So thank you.

Pics of Romial...Updated 8/10/04
Old 03-19-2004, 02:55 AM
Learning to talk sexy

I add my heartfelt thanks, I appreciate all of the men here, the honesty and the gentle touch in the process (as well as a bit of hair pulling, etc. that just feels good) ... (but I digress....) especially thanks to those who I've had the opportunity to talk with in PM's or back and forth on the boards, thank you for your kindness, appreciation and most of all ... for being you.
Old 03-19-2004, 03:42 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

What a great idea for a thread!

There are so many men here I'd like to thank for their compliments, company, patience with me, etc, but I'd like to single out a few in particular.

Eros - Thanks for being the first person to PM me even though I was hideously shy at the time.

Prophet Reality - Thank-you for - hehehehe - well loads actually. You were the first person EVER to talk to me on IM and we both know where that led . Thanks for encouraging me to post pics for the first time and thanks for always being so sweet even when I don't deserve it.

Aqua - thanks for loving my bum and being such a sweetheart.

Skip - thanks for being so funny, and always bringing a smile to my face.

Dicksbro - thanks for loving your wife so much - it's an inspiration to me.

I'd also like to thank two absent friends, who no longer frequent this site. I miss them both.

Finally, thank-you to my one and only FussyPucker - for EVERYTHING. I love you more and more every day, even though that doesn't seem possible.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 03-19-2004, 04:48 AM
Just me.

Quote:
Originally posted by Romial
Well I don't speak for all of mankind(that would be cool though if you ask me, hehe), but I just want to say...

It is not you that should be thanking us. It is us that should be thanking you. It is you ladies who brighten our days when we are down or make them even better days when things are going our way. Without you, we would be nothing.

So thank you.

Amen, Romial. Well said.
Old 03-19-2004, 05:02 AM
I make sexytime with you

(((((Jenna)))))

Haven't talked with you as much as I'd like...but still...if I'm one of the sexy ones, your post is appreciated
I want to do something that matters
Old 03-19-2004, 10:02 AM
Banned

LOL Belial, you're definitely one of them!

Great thread, Jenna. Great post, Lou!

Yay, Pixies men!
Old 03-19-2004, 10:16 AM
Prince of Pervs

Quote:
Originally posted by Loulabelle
Finally, thank-you to my one and only FussyPucker - for EVERYTHING. I love you more and more every day, even though that doesn't seem possible.
OK, OK I'll sleep in the damp patch tonight

Thank you Jenna !!!!!!! (and everyone else)

oh and go on then thank you Loulabelle! hehehe I love you too babes

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Sarcasm: It's not big and it's not clever...........but it's funny as fuck!

The Special One!
Old 03-19-2004, 12:55 PM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
Well thank you very much Pixie lasses.for your praise of us Pixie guys.I have always believed that a place such as this will draw only people with the best intentions and the highest character and a few that are just plain characters in the first place.As I have said before,I am proud to be part of this community.
Old 03-19-2004, 05:07 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Love ya all!! *hugz*

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 03-19-2004, 06:41 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I don't know where to begin!

(((((((jenna)))))))) You are an incredible woman! Remind me to buy you a really expensive trinket! LOL!

The Beginning...(they say is the best place to start)...To The Present

Scotzoidman...You are my Pixie savour! If I never "see" you again, *weeping fore the thought* I'll never forget my first few pic threads and your wonderful help and compliments...not to mention all the chats and cooing...*giggle*! I love you sweety! There is a place in my heart for you always!

Bilbo...Always a gentleman, dedicated and loving husband to Sharni, and someone I think (for some odd reason...lol) should be wearing glasses and smoking a pipe! Though I don't read enough from you...what I do read is always from your heart...and so, don't ever change (unless you mean to start posting more)! *hugs*

FussyYummyPants...English, my dear fuckalicious friend...never sounded so good! Always a place in here (points to just above left breast) for you! *kisses n hugs*

dicksbro...The smiles, the jokes, the love, the banter, the compliments, the PM's, the emails, the pony express (LOL!)...the first time we met I knew we'd hit it off.....and I was right (I'm nearly ALWAYS right **notice I said "nearly" **)! I love you and Mrs. db, and I bet my heart will overflow when we [all four of us] meet in person!

Grumble[guts]...So long a dear friend, and soon we will meet! From across the globe we started a friendship that could span the universe! We blabbed and blabbed and cried and laughed. And when we do finally meet...Tada!...The hug felt round the world! Curvy is such a lucky woman to have found you in this sea of people we call the world wide web. I am lucky to have made one of the sweetest...(and might I add....fastest talking Aussie...lol! Don't worry...I'll get used to your accent in no time and start talking just like you before you leave me for your next destination) friends on the planet! *hugs n hugs*

Prophet Reality...A book, a stone, a secret (giggle) and a memory. You, my friend, will always bring a special smile to my lips! :heart:

DallasLiving...We are two ships and I'll pass you again from time to time with the same result as the first...:heart:

Aqua...Nikki would say it too (if she were still here...*sigh*)...All of your work (for us) and all of your scrumptious pics and posts make us love you through and through! And up and down! And side to side........*giggle and a hug*

PantyFanatic...No matter the lot or little time we get to talk about life and panties (TeeHee!)...it's all, and will always be, super special quality time! :heart:

STO...From Janis Joplins lips...the words I would have written..."Take another little piece of my heart now baby...You know you got it...Shout if it makes you feel good"! *hugs*

Bear57...A man who's sweetness spans the miles! You, my friend, are one of the most fantastic people I have ever had the honor to "meet"! I feel each and every one of your posts...your heart shines through and your wisdom is felt and highly appreciated! Wise and sexy...what a combo! TY for saying "Good Morning" from time to time. My smile stays with me all day long! *big BEAR hug*

Slow Ride... :heart: :heart: Been told many a time (by mom....smart woman) if you love someone...be it friend or family or even someone you've yet to meet...say it loud and proud! I love you sweety! *licks and slurps and hugs and kisses*

SUPERPIPE...You know where I am when you need your "whole lotta love"! *squeeze...oops...hugs*

Mr. Lixy...(who's nick shall remain unknown, till he's ready to reveal it! OK...so...he likes to lurk...but he'll read this!) I love you with the rest of my heart and soul! Hey! I gotta big heart! You've got the chunk (the biggest part) that keeps me alive! :heart:

This list is NOT complete...because each Pixie man I have ever talked with, interacted with, or just said hi to in chat or PM or IM or in a thread (with one or two exceptions......) is so very special to me! I appreciate your form[s] as well as your brains. The one thing I find so especially endearing is when someone comes to this site and "just doesn't understand the family mentality of our little niche", and our men will come out in full force (but being appropriately diplomatic) in true chivalrous manner...to defend our honor! Geezzzz, I could kiss the stuffins out of each of them for that!

TY gentleman...from the bottom of my bottom and the tippy top of my heart! You've no idea how much you are appreciated!

~Thomas Dewar~

Last edited by LixyChick : 03-19-2004 at 07:01 PM.
Old 03-19-2004, 11:13 PM
A Little of Both

To the dearest men of Pixies.... my (((HUGS))) and kisses to you all. Your open hearts..minds...and zippers have made my day for over a year now. Since comming here I have made some fantastic friends that I will always cherish and I hope to add more and more to that list. Your willingness to share not only your sexy bodies but also your innerselves that makes the men of Pixies the greatest buncha guys. And I love you all for being you!

Extra Special Hugs n Kisses to some Extra Special People who have been there for me when I've really needed them.........
((((((((((((Prophet Reality, Eros, Rukh75, dadaist, 2for Tea, Imalikalotapus, )))))))))))))))) I love you guys!!!! Thank you for everything!!!

:heart: Eliza

"The full moon is calling, the fever is high.
And the wicked wind whispers and moans.
You got your demons, you got desires
Well, I got a few of my own"
~The Eagles