Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-22-2016, 11:10 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Mdff/fsg

My extended working vacation, with emphasis on the "working". I'm set-up & tear down for both events; plus, I do Nature Walks for Faerie Fest, and the occasional workshop for Gathering.

Weather was perfect: I want it to be sunny & dry for set-up, so we don't have to contend with wind & rain while putting up pavilions & such. I want it to dry out in time to not have to put things away wet. It can rain all it wants to in the middle. That's exactly what happened.

The wildlife was wonderfully cooperative: at least one snapping turtle show up for every nature walk: the campground we use has a small lake in it, and there are both bass & sunfish. All kinds of frogs (bullfrogs, leopard frogs, tree frogs, spring peepers) showed up. Got to see at least one of the Baltimore Orioles that live on the property. And a lot of people were pleasantly surprised when a fox ran across the field during opening ritual for Gathering.

Only downside was that Gathering was full of memorials this year: the community lost three big-name long-time members i the year since last Gathering. And then, there was the hate shooting in Florida. Missed one of the memorials I wanted to get to due to being called away to set up yet another tent.

But overall, it was a great week and a half. Several people whom I haven't seen in a couple of years showed up for Gathering, that was a big plus. Couple of other classes/rituals I got to with personal meaning for me. Don't think things really could have gone better overall, given the outside world.
Old 06-23-2016, 08:29 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Sounds lovely. I'm sure they appreciate all you do to keep the event successful.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-24-2016, 02:25 AM
Just me.

GG, glad to hear things went so well! Sounds like the event got the right guy to help!

Last edited by dicksbro : 07-05-2016 at 03:07 AM.
Old 07-02-2016, 02:09 AM
Huggable!

Sounds like it was a good time for all.

Memorials can be sad, but they can also be up-lifting as we remember good times we shared with those who passed.

Did you check if a fox crossing a field has any meaning?
Old 07-02-2016, 02:39 PM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Bear

Did you check if a fox crossing a field has any meaning?

It means the field is between where the fox is, and where it wants to be.
Old 07-05-2016, 01:28 AM

But less and less by each step.
Old 07-05-2016, 01:12 PM
Huggable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkogecko
It means the field is between where the fox is, and where it wants to be.

Ha-ha-ha... funny guy but correct... unless you dig deeper....

1) If Fox has made Her appearance in your life;
The solution to a problem is at hand. The Fox spirit is the grand problem solver. She will guide you to solitude and silence until the way out is shown. A healthy combination of persistence and patience will strike a balance that picks apart a problem until it is solved.
Alternatively, are you having trouble adjusting to a new living situation or job? Do you feel like you’re barely scraping by? When sly Fox crosses your path it can be a signal to open your eyes, so that you can see the situation for what it is – not as you wish it to be.
When a situation or environment is difficult allow yourself to be fluid and adaptable. You have all the tools and resources you need to turn money, career, or living difficulties around.
http://www.spirit-animals.com/fox/

2) What does it mean when a fox crosses your path?

When a fox crosses one's path, it can signal that the person needs to open his or her eyes. It indicates that this person needs to pay attention to the situation in front of him or her.
The fox is considered a spirit animal. Because of this, encountering this creature in one's life has significance. In addition, there is a specific meaning if one dreams about the fox. It can symbolize a person in real life that has sneaky or sly intentions. Dreaming of the fox can also mean that the dreamer needs to be more discrete about a particular situation.
https://www.reference.com/world-vie...5831f38f4605c8#

3) This next one was a good site, too long to copy and paste……
http://www.shamanicjourney.com/fox-...g-agility-magic

Happy reading. teddy