Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2003, 11:17 AM
Suprise Me

Exclamation DOM in Training????

I received a call from my daughter's (age 9) principal yesterday afternoon....

Apparantly a boy in her class was picking on her and my daughter didn't agree with it at all. Mind you she is a petite little thing... she grabbed this kid (who was sitting at the time on the playground) pushed his head between his legs and said,

"Lick you dick!!!"

Well, fortunately (or unfortunately by the way you look at it) the principle was just rounding the corner and took the whole thing in.. Needless to say, we don't speak this way at home, so she has learned this type of thing somewhere else.... am talking with her about that. Now, however, the kid's parents are thinking of charging my 9 year old with sexual assault.... (according to the principle). I intend to call the parents and discuss this situation with them, hopefully to disuade them from further action.

The other kid was calling my daughter names and was picking on my daughter's friend (who is fat) and she was just trying to get him to quit. Albeit, the wrong way, but she took maters into her own hands and thought it would be o.k.

That was just part of how my day went yesterday.........

Old 05-13-2003, 11:21 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Sorry to hear about that Cheyanne, but for some reason GI Jane came to mind.
Old 05-13-2003, 11:22 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
After you whip her behind, Aunty Lilith will take her for ice cream

Every little girl needs an older woman to be a bad influence in her life. Mine's name was Hillary and I am all her fault!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-13-2003, 11:27 AM
Suprise Me

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh -- part of me is secretly proud of her...

Skip - well at least she didn't say "Suck my Dick!!! " *Wonders if that is where she got it?*

Aunty Lilith - she likes chocolate fudge w/bits of peanut butter cups in it......

She is one kid that spankin's don't work on...... taking away something of value works much better..... (will have to dig in her trunk at the end of her bed...... take away one of her small - just her size - riding crops.)

Old 05-13-2003, 11:28 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

ok 2 scoops

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-13-2003, 11:30 AM
Bouncy Bunny

LOL Cheyanne! I know its not supposed to be funny, but I cant help but laugh.

I do hope that the parents will realize that their boy did start it and got what he deserved and just drop the whole thing.

My Stories:One Hot July Allison's Seduction Olivia's Journey
Old 05-13-2003, 11:33 AM
Suprise Me

Have to admit..... when the principle - who likes to portray herself as "prim & proper" said it.... I did laugh..... partially out of shock and partially out of the fact that this woman said it......

Old 05-13-2003, 11:41 AM
Banned

Wow, I hope the boy's parents aren't going to be dicks. The parents of jerks are usually jerks themselves. Perhaps you could get the parents of your daughter's friend involved, too, if it comes to that.
Old 05-13-2003, 11:43 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

<------------- Is soooo glad she's not a parent!

I can't help but smile too and you should be proud of her. She was standing up for herself and 'the underdog'. All she needs to do now is learn how to stand up for herself in a more appropriate manner.

My feeling is that the parents are making idle threats to cover their embarrassment that their child was being obnoxious and the humiliation that a smaller, female child, cut him down to size.

Good luck and I hope the situation sorts itself out.

Oh and Lil - my bad influence was/is called Karen. I met her when I was 16 and she has helped mould me into the creature I am today.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 05-13-2003, 11:47 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
.....Every little girl needs an older woman to be a bad influence in her life. Mine's name was Hillary and I am all her fault!

<--- *Ass in the air, head buried in Members Database. Diggs frantically into H’s*

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 05-13-2003, 12:01 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

She drove a blue VW convertible that she had painted palm trees on. She wore the kind of bathing suit that is a halter with two strips barely covering her tits til they met just above her mound at like 40. She taught me about the B-52s, reading tarrot and how to use tampons. She saved me!

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 05-13-2003, 12:15 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Could she save one for me please?

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 05-13-2003, 12:31 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
From the Iowa Grade School Times:

This just in, after yesterdays incident of domination and control by an un-named young girl over a darling little boy.. starting today 9 year old girls will no longer be allowed to wear leather chaps and leather boots on the playground. In addition boys will no longer be allowed to wear collars and follow said girls around kissing their feet. Thanks for your cooperation.
Old 05-13-2003, 01:23 PM
Suprise Me

*Puts on her shopping list.......
new clothes for 9 year old*

Old 05-13-2003, 06:33 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Chey I can understand your hesitation to be overjoyed with the way your daughter went about it but I applaud her standing up to a little bully. My 14 yr old daughter is well .. really large for her years. She had a petuitary tumor earlier and we saw the growth spurt from hell. Her feet and hands are particularly large and she hears quite a bit of razzing from that. (She wears a men's 15 shoe) Anyway, she takes a lot in stride from little jerks like your offended parent's pride & joy and just laughs it off pretty much. She amazed me on a few occasions though at how quickly my laid back, seemingly introverted child becomes a lioness on the attack. We were at the fair, she and her younger brother were about to get on the Scrambler and the ride operator was fastening everybody in. This "charming" character decides he's gonna scare my son and tells him to hold tight, he doesn't want to fall out when the ride goes upside down. Of course he was terrified (he was 8 at the time) My daughter snatched the door release loose and told her brother to come on, they weren't riding any rides they let buttholes operate. The guy said something back and she she said... "You see this shoe? It's a 15 and it's not gonna feel good up your butt!" LMAO I should have said something about respecting elders but so help me all I could do is laugh. I was really proud she'd stood up for him. (I know, she could've been more tactful but I liked it.)

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery