Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 01:14 AM
Provert

Send a message via Yahoo to marlborodasreds
Cool movies the good the bad the ugly

hmmmmm someone suggested i maybe we should hae a thread about movies so i decided to follow his advice. for those that don't know i am addicted to movies i love almost all movie types so lets see for a a good movie i will have to go with The Losers i mean hell it has it all great story lots of things going boom fantasic cast and things going boom. i really enjoyed it mostly because of the story and the comics, it is the story of 5 CIA operatives who get screwed and go looking for the man who burned them.

the bad hmmmmm hate to say it but the new nightmare on elm street is just a bad remake. Now this is compared to the original films. Now days someone like Freddy does not even shiver my pinky. hell i am more scared of the cops than him. that being said Jackie-Earle Haley did the best he could with a shit remake.

The ugly AVATAR i love sci fi movies and this would have been a great one however i have been told read entirely to much into almost everything. Had they had not beaten you over the head with that tree hugging message that we mainly americans just move in and take over everything and ignore peoples rights and ideals for our own profit it would have been alot better. wait ok soe we do do that but still they were over the top with it. also it was just way over rated and yes i saw it in theaters and got it from other sources.

now if ya want to see something that is both slighly scary and kick ass violence check out legion really good story effects and i will never ever fuck with an old lady in a dinner. Ya never know who is possed hope this helps y'all save some cash in these tuff times and hell ya can always bootleg almost all of these movies. i am sure most of us know how.

hope you found this useful and informative. let me know.

And shepards we shall be For thee my lord for Thee power hath desended forth from thy hand that our feet shall carry out thy commands and flow a river forth to thee and teeming with sould shall it ever be in nomina patris. et` fili et spiritus sancti
Old 05-12-2010, 02:58 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Good to have a place to give our impressions of movie we've seen. Now all I have to do is go see a new movie.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 05-12-2010, 03:07 AM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
I absolutely loved Avatar....one of the best newer movies i've seen. It definately deserved all the accolades given to it!!

Twilight series of course is another favorite..loved the 1st 2, dying to see the 3rd instalment, and how they do it compared to the books.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:01 AM
Yankee in Dixie

Fang, I hate to disagree with such a lovely vampire freak, but I find the Twilight saga a little to 90210. If I'm going to go with dramatic vampires I'll stick with Interview With a Vampire.

As for new movies that hit theater recently, I loved Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp. In fact, I already have it pre-ordered through Amazon.com.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 05-12-2010, 01:03 PM
Provert

ok i know this is not a movie but for the superhero lover in all of us i must recomend a british show called NO HEROICS it is one of the funniest things i have ever watched you can find clips on youtube or if you want all of season one contact me privately and i will tell you how to get it. i rolled laffing my ass off and trust me thats alot of ass

And shepards we shall be For thee my lord for Thee power hath desended forth from thy hand that our feet shall carry out thy commands and flow a river forth to thee and teeming with sould shall it ever be in nomina patris. et` fili et spiritus sancti
Old 05-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
I finally got to finish No Heroics. It took forever to get through all six episodes I kept getting phone calls and there was NO WAY i was going to miss any of it so there was a lot of pausing. I love it. It's great, I can't promise I understood ALL of the dialect but its still outstanding!

Kyttn
Old 05-12-2010, 05:57 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
Good to have a place to give our impressions of movie we've seen. Now all I have to do is go see a new movie.

Yeah the last time I went to a movie was with LordSnow.... If I watch movies I'm just as happy to stay at home and watch it in the bedroom so we can pause it and fuck or atleast I won't get kicked out for giving a blowjob in the theater and god knows the seats are uncomfortable to bend over in and theres no way I'm kneeling on that floor! wow haven't done that in years..... that used to be a rush...... I'm getting old.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:26 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

I have two tickets available for the movies. .......... How about taking four? ..... Take all of them! .... Anybody??

I'm want to watch movies in Bama's bedroom.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Old 05-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Yankee in Dixie

No you don't PF, her bed gets hard as a rock in winter time.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 05-12-2010, 09:53 PM
Just me.

Not a new movie by any stretch of the imagination but one of my very favorites is "Fiddler on the Roof!" Love that show and when it's on TV I tend to watch it, and, when it's not, I periodically watch the DVD. Good story; good music; and good acting.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:37 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
No you don't PF, her bed gets hard as a rock in winter time.

That's OK. She makes me hard as a rock all year long.

Old 05-13-2010, 01:10 AM
Provert

Talking

ok well the problem ya see is bama's bed is only a queen size and well with her and me you know being fat and all and my giant ego there is no room for anyone else i mean ya can sit on the floor or something otherwise i am not sure where ya can watch the movies.

Old 05-13-2010, 02:57 AM

"The Bridge over the River Kwai" is a film I recommend to everyone.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:03 PM
Provert

if we are gonna go with older movies i would suggest the BOONDOCK SAINTS i almost wanted to be catholic after that movie. also silverado as it is my fathers favorite movie ever. hmmmmm and for shits and giggles bridget the midget a short storie is was just plain funny.

and for tv shows i love the VENTURE BROTHERS all hail the mighty MONARCH.
and the BoonDocks have been told its racist and wrong however the entire cast is black as well as everyone who works on the show well cept 2 people i have never seen anything in that show that makes me upset so check it out

Old 05-13-2010, 02:50 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I love the Boondock Saints as well, but for older favorites I'd have to go with Princess Bride.