Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-24-2002, 06:32 PM

Talking threes company(possible threesome)

I've been on this board for a week now and I've noticed how open minded you guys are so I'm going to run this one by you. I've always wanted to have a threesome with my wife and another woman, and this Latino woman I used to work with were talking and she volunteered to do it with us, but I've only mentioned a threesome to my wife one time and she frowned on it, so I was wondering if you guys had any advice on how to bring it up again?
Old 05-24-2002, 07:40 PM
yet seldom member

No matter how you ask her, it needs the absolute agreement of your wife. If she refuses it you will probably have to accept it. As far as I remember there was a thread about this already. Try to search for it. Surely you will find some hints of experienced people there.
Old 05-24-2002, 08:34 PM
It takes two to tango!

I agree with GermanSteve. If your wife isn't happy with the idea don't press it or tears will result, and you might regret having the idea for the rest of your life.

How would you react if the shoe was on the other foot and your wife wanted to have sex with other guys, and marginalized you when having sex the other guy? Would you be happy? You may be, but indulging in a threesome or foursome both of you need to be completely happy with the idea. Any doubts, then don't is my advise.
Old 05-24-2002, 09:39 PM
Name says it all ;)

Send a message via Yahoo to love_2licku
Learn from a guy who has tried such and act If you dont think she will want to, dont even ask...if she is open minded, ask VERY carefully and see what she says. Dont tell her you already have a woman to fullfill that fantasy or you will pay dearly.

I asked my wife to do that with a good friend and bought bought myself a divorce, she moved to the states with me far away, but we hung on....barely. I told her if she would just play with a female and lemme watch, it would be cool..then she could have 2 guys. In a way, I would like to have 2 guys pleasing a woman. I think it would make her feel nice to get the extra attention But as I have found out, it doesnt happen that way either. If she says no, dont say you can get another guy to be fair...pisses them off like no tomorrow.

Just a lil advice from a friend who has "been there, done that and heard the bitchin"

=p =b =p =b =p =b =p =b =p