Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-02-2003, 01:58 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Beginning

Kissing you is like heaven, your lips pressed to mine, the soft suction on my lower lip and then me applying a similar suction to your lower lip, licking across it lightly, my tongue tapping so lightly at the edges of your top teeth and then feel you press your tongue into my mouth and all I want to do is lightly suck on it for those few brief moments it is there.

I feel the day-old stubble on your cheek as my lips press a brief kiss there, moving toward your neck and ear, where my teeth lightly tug on your earlobe before kissing your neck and allowing the sound of my breathing to echo in your ear. Your hands pull me closer and I hear that tell-tale outward breath indicating that your body is strongly responding to my nearness, the feel of my hand on your thigh and my breasts against your chest as we hug.

I whisper softly that I am wearing a sexy bra just for this meeting and you immediately want me to verify it with words, we smile flirtatiously at each other as you look deep into my eyes, I see your question …wanting to know when I will let you see, you kiss me again, pulling me hard into your chest and then you nuzzle at my neck, feeling my breath get more rapid and shallow as you do so, it is a deeply erogenous area for me and I feel control slipping from my grasp as you do that little breathly, kissy, nuzzly thing …I feel the sexual shiver begin in my back in reaction to the overload of sensation you are creating.

Your hand moves to cover my right breast, feeling the fullness of it, pulling a bit at the neckline of my shirt with your other hand to see the lacy edges of my red bra … I wish you would squeeze my breast, but don’t have the courage to say so just yet. I recline backward slightly and pull my shirt out of the way to give you a view of my red and black sexy bra …. Hoping you like what you see … hear that expelled breath again and know you do! Excitement courses through my veins as I thrust my chest up slightly and feel the bottom of my bra slip up and over the top of my left breast, don’t know if there was help from one or both of us, but glad that my nipple is now open for you to touch.

I whisper into your ear again … “Pinch me if you like …. Hard as you like.” Feeling so forward as I say this, but want you to know that you do not have to handle me lightly in this particular area, need somewhat harsh treatment for the high sensitivity to connect to the nerve endings in my clit and want you to pinch, twist and/or pull my nipples so I can feel that nerve tingling excitement. I feel your smile against my lips and hear the words “I like to bite.” I smile in return and tell you “please do!”

Still you handle me with gentleness and care, I love that you do, but so much want to feel your fingers pinching and tugging at my tits, you do a little, but I think you are fearful of hurting me and I am not yet comfortable enough to start telling you what to do. Feel you nuzzling at my neck again and know you are learning and the process is good … some things can and will wait for another day! In the meantime, I love the way you kiss me!
Old 06-26-2003, 06:18 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Another visit from you, love the way your body feels to my touch ... love how you respond so strongly to anything and everything I do! It takes a few minutes of kissing and touching and then the shirts come off, the bra comes off and you are rubbing and kissing my back, shoulders and neck .... the tingle running through my system is almost at overload from your touches and kisses there and then your hand moves around to front.

You palm my breast and squeeze in a kind of kneading action ... ahhh, feel the pain and then the over-riding pleasure wash through my system .... babe, I love that feeling ... your fingers zero in on the nipple, pinching and then tugging outward, all at the same time as you other hand is gently massaging my shoulder and your face is buried at the back of my neck ... feel the hardened tip of your tongue as you openly kiss down my spinal column ... work hard to keep the shivering feeling under some semblence of control .... but ohhhhhhh it feels wonderful.

You shift our bodies so we are laying side by side, spoon fashion as you continue the massage and then tell me to shift, turn and face you ... you slide down my body slightly and move my nipple to take it between your lips, sucking hard and then I feel the edge of your teeth .... I arch into this sweet pleasure, hoping you will bite more and even harder.

My body moves against you and I feel the powerful erection pressed into me, you pull my leg so it is trapped between yours and press harder against me. My hand moves between our bodies and I stroke your cock until you reach to move my hand, telling me it is too powerful and you will be overcome if I continue. So I shift my hand to stroke against your chest.

Hot, hard, passionate kisses are mixed with sweet pecks placed on your face or neck or chest .... just as you do much the same with me, but your lips, tongue and teeth return often to my nipples. I squirm at the pleasure and then you move up my body, placing your erection in the valley of my breasts and thrusting upward ... I push the mounds together for your pleasure, you stop again ... the pleasure we feel is building .... so hot at times that we both need the distance to keep it building ... I love the way you touch me, your kisses and caresses ... and hear the words you speak to me of much the same feelings .... feel the effect my nearness has on your body and I find joy at the way you are with me ....

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-30-2005 at 09:18 PM.