Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-24-2003, 07:34 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Thank Fuck Its Friday

It wasn’t the best red wine she had ever drunk but it still left a warm trail down her throat as she finished the contents of her glass. Dee stretched languidly for the bottle and replenished her drink. She was reclining on the sofa, sipping red wine, watching a movie on TV, just like last Friday, just like next Friday and, it seemed, just like every other Friday. Bob, her husband, was down the local bar throwing back beers with his cronies. After the barman had rejected their pleas for “just one more” he would return home and she would receive her weekly quota of sex. This was usually an alcohol fuelled fumbling of her breasts followed by him grunting and thrusting between her legs until he collapsed on top of her. She often looked back with fond longing to the days of their courtship, their lovemaking then had been wild and adventurous. She had tried several times to rekindle that flame but her exhortations always seemed to fall on deaf ears. To maintain her sanity she kept a ‘special’ toy at the back of her panty drawer, she had returned it back to it’s hiding place half an hour ago. Her skill in self sustaining a wave of pleasure had grown so that she could keep herself on the brink of climax for an age before she plunged into a loud, wet, white-knuckle orgasm.

As the final credits of the movie scrolled down the screen she glanced at the clock on the wall, he would be home soon she thought. Almost simultaneously she heard a key in the door and his footsteps in the hallway. There was a delay before she heard the door close, “he must have had more than usual” she mused. “Hi Honey I’m home” she mouthed the words to herself as his voice travelled into the lounge. Dee pulled herself into a sitting position as Bob appeared in the doorway. She turned to look at him and noticed he was grinning like a Cheshire Cat, “You know what you were saying about…you know” his eyes bobbed down as he spoke “Weeeellll I’ve got an idea”. Dee’s eyes grew wider as from behind his back he pulled out a blindfold and several lengths of cord.

“Oooohhh what are you going to do with those?” she teased. “You’ll find out soon enough” he grinned as he walked towards her. Bob stood in front of Dee and held a hand out to her, she accepted his grip and he pulled her to her feet. As she stood up he pressed against her and she was sucked into a deep, passionate kiss that was hotter than others they had shared recently. She gasped for breath as they broke apart “WOW, you haven’t kissed me like that in a long time” His reply was to spin her around, tie the blindfold around her head and move her a few feet away from the sofa.

“You have to keep the blindfold on OK?” She nodded compliantly, enjoying being the centre of attention. She heard him settle heavily onto the sofa “Strip for me baby” he breathed “Do it as dirty as you can”

In her mind Dee imagined herself on a podium in a smoky club, a soundtrack of sleazy music in the background. She started to grind. As she gyrated she picked at the buttons on her blouse, the wine she had consumed fired her enthusiasm and the blouse soon fluttered its way to the floor. Hamming it up, she shimmied her shoulders, her full breasts shook inside the lacy cups of her bra and she giggled childishly. “Do you like what you see?” she asked.

“Definitely baby, take some more off” Reaching behind her back she undid the clasp on her bra but held the material in front of her, dropping it slowly letting the fabric drag across her erect nipples, the bra fell from her fingers and she cupped her breasts with her hands offering them blindly towards her husband. She felt a mouth on one tit and a hand tweaking the nipple on the other, she felt his teeth nibble roughly at her aroused peak. He had more stubble on his chin than she recalled and it grazed her skin like sandpaper. She pulled back and continued to grind along to her raunchy imaginary melody. Turning her back to the sofa she pulled open the fly on her jeans and shuffled the waistband down to the top of her ass. The blindfold had removed any inhibitions she’d possessed and she was enjoying the experience of turning on her man. Wriggling and squirming she pushed the jeans down to her ankles before stepping out of the denim. Still with her back to Bob she hooked her thumbs into the top of her panties and leaned forward at the waist. Rocking side to side she slid the underwear over the moons of her ass and down her thighs, as she kicked off the panties she moved her legs wider and wiggled her bum cheekily at him, knowing that he would be getting a gloriously unimpeded view of her pussy. A finger traced it's way down the valley of her ass, applying a slight pressure as it passed over the dark red star of her hole then continuing to stroke along the length of her protruding and very wet lips. She pushed back onto the roaming digit, desperate to feel something hard inside her, but it teased tantalisingly withdrawing each time she thought she would get her wish. "Stop teasing and just fuck me" she moaned, searching between her legs for the tormenting hand.

From off to one side she heard a chair being scraped across the floor, it was one of the dining room chairs, high backed with a wooden frame and padded seat. Bob took hold of her upper arms and propelled her forward to the chair, "Lie across this" he commanded, pushing down so that she was laying across the chair, arms and legs draped over the side. She now felt the cords he had brought in earlier tying her wrists to the legs of the chair, when they were tight she was aware of more rope being placed around her legs, pulling them apart before binding them to the chair legs on the other side.

"You have really let your imagination go honey" she giggled as she struggled to get comfortable in her bound position, her breasts were squashed by her weight lying on them.

"The best is yet to come" Bob breathed near her ear. He was close, she could hear him undressing and smell his very masculine scent. He seemed to be taking his time getting undressed, she could hear lots of shuffling and rustling of clothes then she felt his cock, stiff and hard, brushing against her mouth. She snaked out her tongue instinctively, catching the underside of his shaft with the tip. He held his cock steady with one hand and guided it into her mouth, his other hand twisted into her hair pulling her head up, opening her throat to his slow thrusts. As his cock was sliding over her teeth and lips she whirled her tongue across it's head and sucked deep, tasting the warm salty pre-cum dripping into her mouth.

Suddenly she was aware of a pair of hands on her buttocks, stroking the soft flesh, massaging and kneading, the thought registered that Bob still had one hand in her hair. There was someone else behind her, she tried to pull her head back but Bob had a firm grip and kept her still.

"Relax" he said as she felt the tip of another penis push against her open cunt, her mind was racing with wild ideas and scenarios, the unknown owner of the cock was pushing it deeper and she gasped as she felt it go full length. Her geeky striptease came back to her, someone else had seen it, she cringed inwardly. The other little things she'd noticed now all added up, Bob had brought home another guy from the bar. The new cock was thicker than Bob's but she estimated not quite as long. Bob was now stroking his cock in and out of her mouth again, she wanted to spit him out to discover the interloper's identity, and punch Bob as hard as she could for doing this to her. But he was careful to make sure she didn't have the opportunity sliding over her lips and keeping a firm grip on her head. Meanwhile the cock in her pussy was building up a strong rhythm, stretching her lips over it's slippery shaft. Her desire was torn in two, half of her so wanted this to continue the other half was outraged that Bob would let a stranger fuck her in his own home. Both men were speeding up their lunges, she could feel the tip of Bob's cock brushing the back of her throat and the other cock filling her pussy. As the thrusting from behind became stronger her clit began rubbing against the padding of the chair seat. Dee now gave into her situation letting a hot lava course through her body, from her stomach and down her legs, up through her chest and into her brain. The two men seemed to have synchronised their thrusting, compressing and extending her body in turn as they brought themselves, and her, closer to climax. Dee could hear low guttural grunts from behind her, these almost animal like noises coincided with the timing of the cock being rammed into her pussy, the neanderthal growls heightening her passion. Dirty thoughts filled her mind, she was a bitch on heat being fucked by a stranger, and she was loving every illicit minute.

Bob started to stiffen in her mouth and she could feel the tip of his cock swell before a hot jet of cum erupted on her tongue, she fought her gag reflex, trying to swallow and breathe at the same time. Almost simultaneously she felt another hot rush from the other cock as a pair of hands dug into her hips dragging her back onto the pulsing shaft, as her pussy filled with throbbing flesh the space behind her eyes started to fill with electric lights, inside her blindfold she was aware of colours as her body started to rack with an intense orgasm. Each time she thought it was subsiding one of her lovers would move bringing her back up, her arms and legs fought against the ropes, but they held firm giving her quivering body no place to move. After the climax of ejaculation the pushing from the cocks eased into slow stokes, squeezing out the last juddering drops of cum into her drained body.

Dee felt the once stiff cocks soften as they were pulled slowly out of her, hands undid the ropes at her legs and wrists and she felt an arm at her waist pulling her to her feet. She stood up and fingers pulled the blindfold up off her head, blinking in the light she could see Bob stood directly in front of her. She balled her fists and drummed them into his chest, "How could you" she yelled "Who...?" she spun around to see Bill, Bob's brother, standing sheepishly cupping his shrivelled cock. "Umm Hi Dee" he half-grinned.

Dee looked between the two and then broke into a wide smile "You bastards" she said as she leapt onto Bob, forcing her tongue almost down his throat, knocking him back onto the sofa. Straddling Bob she looked over her shoulder at Bill "Don't just stand there, bring your cock over here, I think it's going to be a long, good Friday" @

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 11-24-2003, 08:17 AM

This was well written and like all your stories, Great!
Old 11-24-2003, 08:45 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Ohhh myyyyyyyyyyyy, Glyndwr!!!! What a way to start my morning!!

HOT, HOT, HOT as always...............truly excellent!!!

Thank you for once again sharing one of your stories with us.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 11-24-2003, 12:09 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I squirmed all through class today knowing this would be here when I got home! Well worth the squirms:p Poor Dee made to endure a 3 way:p We should all be so unlucky :D Fan- fuck me- tastic as always!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-25-2003, 12:09 AM
Learning to talk sexy

bravo .... another great story!
Old 11-25-2003, 11:54 AM

Lovely story. Just what I needed tonight! And, well, yes please! ;)