Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-02-2003, 04:30 PM

Send a message via AIM to Sintax
Just A Glimpse...

This is just the intro to a story I'm working on, more to come, thought I'd keep you all in suspense. This is my first story for the site and I don't mind if you are brutal. I know it's a bit different than a lot of the things on the site, but maybe that will work out for me. I am a high school student, 18 years of age, and while I know that might sway some older members from reading, I thought I'd give it a go anyways.

Amid the monotony and automation of every day life, she emerged. I couldn't put a finger on her nationality. She must have been native, yes that's it. She had the perfect bronzed complexion of a native princess. She was like the Chief’s daughter, untouchable, un-approachable. How I'd love to touch her though, and I could see it in the eyes of every other male who lent their eyes to her shapely body. I even caught the pupils of my teacher's eyes going south. I'm sure she knew, her eyes gave that away. Their brown hue seductively hinted that she was a sexual being and craved every bit of attention she got, even more so when she bit that pouty lower lip of hers as she handed a slip of paper to the professor. Just enough make-up I thought, she probably didn't need much. The audible cat calls of less subtle beasts were already ringing my ears as she waltzed out of the room, giving me the first view from the back. The teacher immediately demanded attention back from his pupils, but he lost mine. I was watching as her rear faded from view as the door shut behind it.

What was a woman like her doing in this place of learning? I already knew what kind of games she played, just by looking at her. It was distraction. She certainly met the age criteria; male staff wouldn't risk their neck talking to her if she didn't. She was violently perfect and a distraction in every sense of the word. It was only 10:00 AM and I was already done learning for the day. Obviously so was everyone else, just a glimpse had steered them away from their studies. The competition was on. I decided this time; I too, would become a contender.