Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-20-2004, 09:26 AM

Indulgence PT 1

SWEET INDULGENCE PART 1
by
IM1469

“So, what did you need to pick up?” “Oh, just a little something to accent this evening,” she replied getting in the car and adding, “There isn’t anything else unless you have to stop for something.”
“ Whoa!, now THAT’S what I call a magnificent fireplace! You really have to know what you’re doing to design and build one like that,” remarked Curt, a Marine Lt. Colonel who was finishing his tour as Commander at the Regional Reserve Center. It was a stepping stone for the man who successfully implemented programs and surpassed goals to one day wear stars on his collar. Though highly motivated, a dynamic personality offset the traditional , “HooRah” associated with the Corps. Out of uniform, you figured for white collar management.

Sipping his beer, he carefully eyed the craftsmanship in the restored house reiterating how Sam was sitting on a gold mine and could easily get four to five times the original price. No doubt, but he probably would also spend every dollar plus to replace it and still lose in the deal. Instead, Sam decided it was time to enjoy his fruits from years of hard labor restoring and remodeling. Why walk away and let someone else enjoy it?

Sam 42, and Nancy 38, were married 20 years and lived a comfortable lifestyle despite paying for their daughter’s college education. Two incomes servicing little debt afforded them extras others their age with larger families weren’t able to afford. Yet by no means were they extravagant. Nancy, a registered E.R and life flight trauma nurse was well liked by her coworkers and patients. A thoughtful caregiver, she willingly volunteered her services teaching care giving skills at the community center. Sam owned a repair shop and taught his skills to young people hoping that busy hands and minds would keep them out of trouble. They met Curt assisting with the Toys for Tots program and organizing youth group field trips to the reserve center as part of the Corps outreach program.

By all accounts, Sam and Nancy enjoyed life together as model parents, neighbors, and valued community members who loved working together with the same holding true for their personal relationship. However, there was a dark secret, their secret, and if revealed would ruin their reputation forever. Despite their personal devotion and compatibility, Nancy’s sexual desires sometimes exceeded Sam’s capabilities. Not that she had an insatiable appetite with frequent binges, but a drive that occasionally demanded a periodic intense interlude.

Nancy maintained strict rules; no coworkers, colleagues, local residents or people with community ties and certainly no long term commitments. Discreet meant no strings attached, phone calls, e-mails or thinking of you cards. Her marriage was fine, but at times needed tweaking or what Sam referred to as “recalibrated.” Once or twice a year she’d pack a travel bag for Florida’s fun in the sun. The seminars, conventions and whatnot presented sufficient opportunity for fantasy role play albeit evil twin, hot and saucy, or prim and proper depending on her moods.

Sam understood her fantasy needs as a release from the stressful job in an E.R having more than its share of brutal cases. Emotional highs from beating the odds by pulling someone through conversely plummeted when valiant efforts failed on another, made tougher yet if the victims were young and innocent. She was grateful to have him there for her, the ideal listener knowing when to keep silent while holding her and just what to say when he did speak. He was her E.R., but at times a higher level of care was needed. Sam also understood the benefit of being among strangers and away from it all so looking back she could regain her focus. Plus, he never pried into her affairs for details. They remained her private trips to the “spa” returning refreshed and happy to be back with her true partner. They were a few of the things making him so special.

Curt valued their friendship and without it during his assignment would have been bored to death. There was camaraderie without constant shop talk and freedom to express himself without repercussion. Besides, there was Nancy. He had the highest regard for her professional capabilities and admiration for maintaining an effervescent personality. She was well spoken, but told it like it was, serious but had a sense of humor, busy but always had time to listen and somehow had the right answer. His initial feelings were kept concealed but were permitted to grow. Lucky for him, he was ready when Nancy, struck by one of her moods recognized the transfer as an opportunity to send subtle signals of her receptiveness to an overture. This night was going to be the climax of their rising feelings.

Change of Command duties filled Curt’s remaining days making tonight the last he was able to visit. The growing void created by the loss of his best friends made it feel like leaving home for the first time all over again. Sam’s gift of an expensive digital camera came with the condition that Curt promised to e-mail pictures from all the places his career would take him. It was a tough parting for both men.

The moment was interrupted by the sound of Nancy’s high heels on the bare hardwood floor as she walked through the hallway into the adjacent den. As if on cue, Sam motioned to Curt, “C’mon, Nancy has something she wants to give to you. You might say it comes with both our trust and love.”

Entering the den accented with lights dimmed to compliment the softly playing classic love songs, the main feature was a very seductive Nancy. The short black print skirt was flimsy enough to evidence that panties weren’t part of the one piece nylons and garter belt ensemble bought earlier. Nor was she wearing a bra beneath the mock turtle neck top. The fall worn to lengthen her hair suggested another side that select few were privy to ever see. Black sling back heels finished the statement of a woman visually communicating her intentions.

Her appearance hit both men with a passionate rush of burning desires. While Sam’s was tempered with love, Curt’s was driven by lust. In his heart Sam wanted to be part of a ménage a trios but knew he’d be in the way. Tonight was all about them, feelings that needed expressed in creating their own private time for a personal memory.

Posing seductively, resting a knee on the armrest of the couch, she deliberately lifted her skirt with a sultry look. exposing a taut thigh, curvaceous hip and buttock. Coyly moistening her lips, she spoke in a soft casual tone, “Now that he gave you his present I’ll give you mine….which you can imagine is a little more intimate. I assure you I’m not acting on a whim with later regrets. So, for the next few hours and the times we look back on them, let us just smile, lift our glass and say Carpe Diem.”

After slipping her tongue between Sam’s lips as a prelude to a pending events, she whispered in his ear that she loved him, then requested she and Curt be left alone. Sam may have physically departed the room, but the obscurely placed security cameras would keep him very much in touch.

Responding her gesture, Curt sat on the couch with her standing before him holding his hand. In a soft sultry voice, Nancy made her request. “Now that we’re alone and the evening ours, I want you to feel me, MMMMMM, fuck me, YEEESSS, and explore all of me, OOOHHH, while filling me with your other soldier that has been begging to meet me. In return, I will fuck you until satisfying every craving you have and any I create along the way.”

Carefully undressing him as though unwrapping a Christmas present, she didn’t conceal the surprise and pleasure upon finding the “gift” that her colleagues would term a “must see” and line up for. Handling his rock hard shaft like a fine vase, she began to stroke it. Her warm wet lips engaged the crown with a passionate kiss before embarking on a lingering route to his scrotum. Slipping an ample portion of his 9 inches in her mouth, the nimble work of her fingers, lips and tongue made him even harder. Her casual pace ensured mutual satisfaction was derived while his discipline kept him from letting it go. That he’d save for later.

Straddling him, anxious to feel her hairs being split when burying that bad boy in her, Curt teasingly circled the head of his cock against the tender flesh of her labia already wet and crackling. With tantalizing short probes and slow withdrawals, she was the one to quiver in anticipation with each inducement to open wider. She engaged him in French kiss as her hands lovingly caressed his face. Dallying while hovering on the tip of his cock, she knew what it felt like to be the target in the crosshairs. Seductively lowering herself on his shaft while edging him on with wanton overtures, her sentence of “Wait until you see what intensive care this nurse is going to…” was abruptly cut off with his full insertion.

Neither imagination or experience suggested anything so long and hard amply filling her would feel so marvelously comfortable. Instantly, the her lively feeling within accelerated to another ecstatic level. Involuntary motion drove Nancy’s weakening legs to pump herself up and down as his girth grew along each trip. Like magic, she felt her body fill out…her breasts felt a steady inflation making her nipples protrude. She felt a light buzz….. then a warm glow from the halo that seemed to be forming around her.

With her sitting in his lap well tethered, Curt couldn’t get enough of feeling her body while nibbling her breasts. A well trained tongue traced the areolas before his lips plucked her nipples. Eventually he discovered one of her sweet spots on the underside of her breast. Both voiced pleasure to the sensations and feel of one another while jointly maneuvering his full measure. Effortlessly he held a smooth and steady rhythm to his penetration delivering an enduring sensation inside her.

Vigorously giving herself a workout, Nancy wanted more of him inside her. Raising herself to the tip, inhaling a long “UHHHHH,” there was a pause before exhaling the long OOOOOOOHHH on the trip down. Up and down, up and down, trilling all the way. The wider she opened, the deeper he progressed towards unlocking the gate to her hall of orgasms. To this point she popped a few small bursts but he was knocking on the door of the big one. When he began thrusting a little harder she felt herself tighten. “OH GOD!… HERE I COME, Curt! CURT,” she cried out urgently. Then finally “I’M COMING! I-- AM--C-O-M-I-N-G!” she gleefully sang. How many more trips up and down the joy pole could she make??? Tighter her pussy’s muscles contracted shortening her glide.Throwing her head back and freezing at the tip, she fought it back but there was no way. With a shocking loud surrendering wail, Nancy dropped the BIG “O” on her way down.

Somewhere along the way she relinquished her position winding up on her back with him on top. Legs spread up and out, toes curled hanging ten, oh, did she feel the pleasure of him filling her now!! She was content to surrender control so he could drive it the distance with his smooth delivery leaving her to lilt between a post orgasm and the rapid build of another. Every pour wanted to suck him inside her. “ FUCK ME,” she demanded, “ don’t dare come out of me now, I want to feel you in me…deep. Baby, let me really have it.” As the silken sexy hosiery clad legs wrapped around him drawing him in tighter, a breathless Curt forewarned her, “Oh yeah girl, and then some.”

In the throes of her sensual leg lock, Curt short stroked deep in and out of her like a juggernaut up against the dynamo. Slowly the roles reversed with him at the mercy of her wiles of manipulating him with hip motions draining his energy into her. Savoring the feel of those silken legs and wanting to extend his boundaries, Curt reduced his pace to slower, longer projections. The day being seized, he fully intended to savor its hours.

Now, Nancy was drifting into the OHHHH Zone. “Man you are something! You have me tingling inside, Oh God, what do you have that thing hooked up too! I LOVE IT!” Again she petitioned, “Please…when are you going to let me feel you come? I want you to come inside me. Please! Really deep” Harder she humped responding to the feel of the heat he was bringing. She was anatomically familiar enough to know he was deep in her vagina, far deeper than any man tread before. God, could he use his cock like a probe to deliberately explore while sensationalizing every stroke. His tensing indicated that he soon was going to treat her. Stroking her legs along his flanks shifted him to a higher gear. Widening her legs and thrusting her hips popped his seal sending a deluge of love pearls to melt inside her.

A celebratory Nancy euphorically screamed with pleasure receiving his long held burden. No sooner than being peppered with his initial bursts, the second came cascading right behind. “Fabulous” she exclaimed, “absolutely fab-U-lous!” spreading her legs wider while gleefully kicking. Maintaining an erection, he continued to hump away as the target of his affection was only capable of intermittent thrusts hoping to coax another orgasm from him for a loud mutual climax. And there were several. Near breathless, Nancy voiced her pleasure, “When we girls dish the dirt, you’re what we dream of. That was a five star fuck, the best anyone has ever given me.”

Sam’s initial exhilaration gradually waned being replaced by the shocking sight and sound of their fury. The striking image of Curt tenderly cradling her while enveloped by the bonds of hot legs sexily attired in sensual hosiery created the illusion of them floating within a bubble. My how she responded to his touch along her thighs or the fondling and squeezing of the cheeks of her tight derriere. Curt’s groans, her petitions and moans added to the mood setting music. The sight of the eurhythmic meshing of their bodies building to a crescendo of flesh slapping flesh as he rode her to a quickened pace was mesmerizing. The friction of hosiery rubbing hot against Curt’s body, was the prelude to the slow breakdown of the blended cologne and perfume yielding to the telltale scent of a woman’s intimate pleasure. What began as a lusty indulgence escalated to Nancy’s intimately making love to him with ample return.

Sam wasn’t given to frequently envisioning sexual fantasy though what he witness paled any images of previous affairs. Astonished at the length and girth of Curt’s cock, the sight of 9+ inches tightly inserted in her pussy and the bulging “O RING” formed to accommodate it staggered his senses. With unhurried and leisurely rhythm , Curt inserted himself deep, pausing to tease her with sensitizing probes. Purring in delight, Nancy, legs open and suspended, remained motionless capturing the full ecstasy from the pleasurable feel of having her cunt’s less visited velvet lined recesses stimulated. Curiosity and awe overrode his sense of voyeurism having never seen or imagined Nancy being so into it. Neither ravaged or subjected to humiliation, she was being intensely and masterfully fucked by an endowed gentleman connecting with her physically and emotionally. Tapping her “O” button seemingly at will increased her pleasure while each release of his personal brew intensified the glisten and gleam settling on her. It was hard to take issue with her delight.

It was also difficult putting what he saw into perspective. Extra curricular activities while vacationing were a foregone conclusion but never discussed. However, tonight, before his eyes, he witnessed something beyond conception. Was that really his wife he saw? Could it be the same woman? It was almost inconceivable her delight passionate participation and delight with another man. Without compunction she intimately took him multiple times, eagerly accepting every wad of semen delivered and never balked at satisfying his sexual appetite.

Clearly, as lovers, they were well matched. He knew when she made love to him how he felt, but did Curt receive the same or more. She certainly didn’t hold back any. Suddenly, Sam wondered how he really made her feel, good as usual was now inadequate. There wasn’t any doubt to how Curt made her feel, she reached the stratosphere. Yes, he felt joy and happiness for her being able to fully exercise her nature and quench desires. Her contentment was paramount as his wish to never see her never unrequited went across the board. But now he had some concerns. Did she find the point of no return? Was his adequacy further diminished? Watching Curt fuck her made him feel like Liz Taylor’s seventh husband on their honeymoon; knowing what to do, it was a matter of how to make it interesting. Levity aside, Sam wondered how he would really feel about her now.

Just as he was ready to stop viewing he was either treated or cursed to catch one more glimpse. Nancy was now the one giving Curt a hard work. As a prelude to his orgasm, Curt elevated himself as though doing a push up, held his position while still engaged, and proceeded with a lengthy download of a hefty stream. Now it was his turn to hold motionless while Nancy humping and thrusting coaxed him on. Driven wild with his hot burst she sharply screamed, “Oh YES, babe, deliver it all! C’mon babe bring it on, bring it home, I want it. It feels so wonderful, thank you, thank you, thank you!” Sinking his bone in to bury his last wad, she cried with relief, “Jesus! How long have you been storing that stuff up?” Then laughingly added, “That last one felt like platoon strength. With all those little soldiers their enjoying liberty, I just hope my birth control is up to working the overtime.” Sam thought it best to dim the monitor and turn down the sound. Right now, he was feeling overwhelmed and worried. He like it better when he knew nothing.

The afterglow was kept simmering by their brushing bodies while short wet kisses growing more assertive rebuilt their appetites. “You have more from where that came from?” came her query. “What does the good nurse have in mind?” Nancy thought a moment then whispered what she wanted from him earlier. With a smile, Curt responed with an enthusiastic “By all means, I’d love to!!”

Nancy’s fantasy of “Feel me, fuck me, fill me, and enjoy me” continued being fulfilled. Curt reveled in feeling such a fine body freely surrendering herself to him without restraints. Her body was one erogenous zone with surprise responses that opened new doors. Finally, someone knew what to do once those doors were opened. His engaging her from behind from behind floated her through that free zone with the unlimited gratification when your partner is SOOOOO right and both exist on that rarified air. He advanced her to a new station in sexuality and a new threshold for her wetted appetite. What Sam’s hands were to mending a broken object, was what his were to a woman in need of personal repair. The soft breath with caress from his lips on her neck held her spellbound while the deft touch of one hand aroused her breasts. Slowly the other massaged her abdomen stimulating her flow responding to the pumping and flexing cock inside her. One body in perfect harmony made a complete symphony.

Never did she imagine one man’s prowess would match the protracted encounter involving three virile young men, with all the stamina and abundance associated with youth, that affectionately gratified her individually with style and in combinations. But tonight that was surpassed by a single lover, the quintessential lover of her search. Past lovers filled her needs albeit temporary, but Curt definitely imparted a substantive feeling of consummate fulfillment. After the physical sex, an ongoing emotional infusion continued. Even his cuddling after was sensual and stimulating.

Around 4:00 a.m., Sam awoke to the sound of a car door shutting and the start of an engine. Total silence gripped the house. The monitor yielded no images from the darkened den. He froze as the lump in the back of his throat grew in fear of being alone. An anxious Sam waited. Nancy slowly emerged from the shadows appearing pleasantly sedate, smiling contentedly. The sheer hip length robe was made shorter yet by full breasts filling it out. Beneath it, she still radiated that buffed sheen. Hesitant to speak as not to pierce her veil of peace, Sam waited for her to break the silence.

“ God, I didn’t realize the time,” shaking her head to clear the misty haze.

“ Are you okay? I mean you‘re alright aren‘t you,” Sam nervously asked.

“Yeah, I think so” she happily replied though it was more in the way of a question. “Sorry hon, I spent a little longer than I intended to, but when you come across a man like Curt…well..mmm…what can you say. I know I went a little overboard, but it was hard not to, especially when he took me to that realm of womanhood that has eluded me and was able to linger there before being slowly retrieved. I’m glad I didn’t miss that opportunity.

For the first time ever, Sam wanted to know something about her experience. “So this was different from other ventures?” “Far and away” she replied, somewhat surprised he asked. “Others, it seems it’s all about them and what they think they can do for you. As long as I’ve satisfied them and they’re satisfied with their performance, then all is okay in their book. Not so with him, he makes it all about the woman. Of all the lovers, I must admit he was the best and really got to me.”

Trying not to sound hurt or harsh, Sam expressed his concern that perhaps Curt was a little to assertive and perhaps things got a little out of control. He was treading carefully as not to upset her and trigger an argument.

“You mean I fucked him vigorously, enjoying everything he did and let him fill me with tons of come! I won’t deny enjoying it, but Sam, he was exactly what I needed. Undoubtedly he has filled the needs of others the same way and will go on doing so. It was dreamlike, but dreams are illusions lasting shorter that we think. There is only one Sam and while dreams like that are nice, I‘m most comfortable where I am. Just as he did something extra for me, there are so many more things you can do that others can’t. That is why they always leave alone. Extras are nice, but essentials can’t be replaced. I’m lucky you let me have the best of both worlds. ”

Relieved she wasn’t swept away by events and departed with him, Sam still remained uneasy. Nancy, knowing words alone wouldn’t reassure him suddenly felt an unusual need for her own reassurances. Sam’s spontaneity didn’t afford her an opportunity to freshen up. Those sinfully stained nylons accentuated the scent of a well exercised woman still possessing the lingering traces left by her lover. For Sam, it was a catalytic aphrodisiac igniting his passion from earlier in the evening. He wanted his woman back, more so he needed to re-establish his prominence marking his territory. Surprised and overwhelmed at his intensity, tears of joy welled in her eyes as Nancy, more than willing let him fuck her there in the reclining chair Sam wondered when her nails and high heels dug into his flesh was her response directed to him or were earlier hours being relived? Secretly, Nancy wondered at her own response. Was it out of passion or compassion? She still felt Curt throughout her and it wasn’t easy to let go. Aware the boundaries of Sam’s love seemed endless, would they stand the test this time?

Continued