Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-14-2001, 07:33 PM

Unhappy The Exact Oposite

Ok, this is the thing, i take to long to cum, i know its pissing off my g/f and i seriously wanna sort it out, i have masterbated since i was a kid and think i have "trained" myself to last lituraly over an hour or two. ok so youd think she wouldnt mind, she didnt at first, but i am insatiable and once i cum once its not enough, i just stay hard and horny till i fall asleep, it pisses her off after we have fucked that i still want more, and it gets her down when she thinks shes not good enough to satisfy me or when she giving me oral that she cant make me cum and then i feel like a freak.
Not having the expirence of what is normal i dunno if this is normal or not, but i think the answer is I AM WEIRD!!!
please help, i wanna sort it out before it fucks up my relationship

Damn SEx allways gets in the way grrr
Old 06-14-2001, 09:24 PM
Raif

Its not just women who fake orgasms you know.....

I too have the 'last a while syndrome' and my g/f also feels very insecure about it. Sometimes I tell her its OK and I don't need to come, sometimes I come, sometimes I don't ... but I make damn sure she does.

She is pissed I don't come in her mouth ... only a Brazilian woman got me to once or twice but she was exceptional at fellatio. Now my gf uses her hand and then mouth to finish if she wants me that way.....

some of its about communication ... sometimes .... but also the more I masterbate the longer it takes me to come. If I masterbate soon before sex I can determine whether or not to come and when... and the second time is often better.
Old 06-15-2001, 07:23 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Composer
Sometimes it's not about how horny you are

I had the same problem with my wife (girlfriend at the time).

I took forever to come. At first she liked it but then, well you know the story... Anyway here's what worked for me:

When you're alone, try making yourself come faster and re-train yourself. My personal record is 2min.

Also, just relax and don't focus on the big O, focus on making her feel good, get in tune with her rhythm and soon you'll be coming right along with her...

Don't worry, sometimes it just takes time for people to get used to how they make each other feel. Emotions like trust and insecurity get in the way just as much for men as it does women, believe it or not.

Hope this helps...
Old 06-18-2001, 01:35 AM
mark19male

Arrow The same thing

I too face that problem I just can go on forever but my gf just cannot keep up.
So I try timing by practicing myself.
Well its not as bad as it sounds.
Its better to be delayed than premature.
regds
MARK