Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-25-2004, 07:29 PM

9/11 conspiracy theory

Ok, first off let me say that I do simpathize with the thousands of people affected by this horrible act. Having said that, I ask you to keep an open mind about the rest of what I'm gonna say.

Basically, I feel that in one way or another, the gov't was behind the attack for one or more reasons.

First off, channeling a nation's hate toward a very easily stereotyped person, Osama, would allow the general public to accept greater losses in the search for this person.

For years and years, the military has been badly understaffed. All of the newly instilled patriotism will very easily raise recruiting numbers.

This is the thing that really erks me. Since 9/11, this new "homeland security" shit has allowed the gov't to infringe on privacies that would have otherwise been protected.

I don't really want to put myself outthere too much by ranting and raving without getting a feeling for everyone elses opinion. I will admit that I'm not perfectly happy with the current gov't. I am NOT however, one of those psychos that would create some militia to attack the gov't.

I like to think of things in a way that's not normally viewed by the general public. I've always been really good at "taking myself out of the box." I also really like to push boundaries. One time, a few years ago, me and the wifey split up for a little bit. During this time, I was desperately trying to get a hot little virgin into bed. This was extremely hard seeing as how half the time that we were "together" she was in florida. Looking to the left, you'll see that I'm in virgina.

Now I got a big dick but I don't think it's big enough to cover the 5-7 states between us. So I was sweet talking her through emails. Basically telling her in the extremely explicit way that only I can what I wanted to do with that sweet virgin cunny. Now any of you who have read my stories, know how explicit I can be. One time, while we were talking I ended up joking around by saying the following sentence EXACTLY "I wonder if saying "bomb" and "President" in the same sentence sends up some red flag in gov't computers?"

Now at the time, I was 18. The problem is, she was 15, aka jailbait. Somehow, her mom ended up getting ahold of the letters. The next thing that I know, I'm sitting on my front porch talking with some cop. My mom was there as well and she always backed me up 100% on anything I do. She backed be up this time too. The reason I needed to be backed up is because of the whole president sentence and the fact that I said some weed related stuff.

Okay, I just realized how off topic I am. But anyway, in short I think the whole thing was orcistrated bullshit. Let me know your opinion.
Old 02-25-2004, 07:46 PM
Soft & Silky CD

Send a message via Yahoo to Tess
Hakim's Razor states that the simplest explanation is the most likely explanation. While you are entitled to your opinion, it is one of the least likely explanations for that disaster.

I'm just sorry that you have such a bad perception of the U.S. government to suggest or believe that they butchered 3,000 innocent people for political gain.

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them."
- Ian L. Fleming (1908-1964)

Old 02-25-2004, 08:23 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I can't say that I opened my mind to this theory of yours silentsoul.......because I can't fathom the mindset of our sophisticated/civilized government being so hard up for acceptance that they'd even consider this act on 9/11 as a means to an end.

Your scenario suggests that there is not one single person holding a political office who has a heart, a soul and a conscience! In my opinion.....it's preposterous to believe that "we the people" have elected so many monstrous beings and we are totally oblivious to their "secret" actions and ambitions!

Sorry ss! I say you are WAY off base in your theory!

My 2 cents!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-25-2004, 08:42 PM

well to say that I'm paranoid would be an insult to paranoid people so I'm not surprised by the response. I'm the type that believe that there's a secret group of people that the president has no idea exists.

In my paranoid and delusionary opinion, I just don't see how something like this could have been done without some sort of help by someone else. There are too many things that just don't add up.

There are also things that make me question events such as the jfk assasination, the moon landing, and so many other events that just don't make sense. Since everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I have decided to take these questions and add my own opinion.

Basically, I haven't heard any talk whatsoever that questions these events and wanted to speak up and ask if anyone felt the same or even similar.

Again, this is just my opinion, as you most definitly have your own.

Anyways, thank you again for all responses and please keep them coming, even if it's to call me nuts.
Old 02-25-2004, 09:00 PM

silentsoul,

Tess has pointed out the principle that one should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything.

Another way of saying this is that one should not make more assumptions than the minimum needed.

It is, of course, possible that the events of 9/11 were a Machiavellian plot on the part of the Bush administration. It requires rather more effort on my part to make your theory work than it does to believe it was executed (however ineptly) by an organization that has professed a goal of overthrowing Western Civilization.

If you want to persuade people that your thesis is correct, you’ll need to come up with rather more than convenient coincidences and innuendo.
Old 02-25-2004, 09:29 PM
Stiff Member

I must be soft headed but I cannot attribute that much evil to our political leaders. Watergate kinda stuff - sure, but the risk is so high and so many would have to be in the loop! I can't give credence to your theory.

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 02-25-2004, 09:37 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Well now...i'm not American but i'm an Ally of the US

And as such am somewhat horrified that someone would truely think that the US government had orchestrated that disgusting act!!

What things dont add up exactly? Put them here so that we maybe able to help reason them out

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 02-25-2004, 10:32 PM

Ok, how about the fact that is was the two towers that was hit in the first place. All in all, they were just buildings in the middle of a lot of other buildings. Osama straight up hates america and what it stands for. What's the next thing you think of after I say "american icon" and "new york." Yes, that's right, the statue of liberty.

True, what happened then was horrible, but how horrible would it have been if those two planes ended up bringing down the statue of liberty. A seriously important, irreplacable icon of american freedom. Not to mention that it would've been much easier to direct the plane into the target. Also, imagine the finacial loss that the american gov't would go through if they lost the #1 NY tourism spot.

Plus, they're all making osama out to be this insanely militant and stategic guy that is trying to fight a war in the name of god. If he was all of these things, the twin towers would have been the last place he would've attacked. Obviously, I feelt the statue would have been one essential target. The other would have without a doubt been the golden gate bridge. Osama wants to spread fear, hit on both coasts, take out the two biggest US toruism spots, hurt the us economy? If the statue of liberty and the golden gate bridge would have been destroyed, the US would have been in complete shambles. The golden gate bridge is as important historically as it is to dick and jane riding across the bridge to go to work. Rebuilding the bridge would have been a neccisity, costing billions and taking months if not years to develop and build.

Oh, and then there's the attack on the pentagon. What the hell was that all about? The pentagon has no real meaning whatso ever except in the eyes of the US public who see it as a big part of the military. Nothing, lost in the attack, even if the pentagon would have burned to the ground, would've taken more than a day to replace except for the finacial loss.

I'm sorry, I'm just now remembering that not everyone thinks as tactically as I do.
Old 02-25-2004, 11:05 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
The twin towers and New York represent the financial district of this country. That is why the towers. The Pentagon does have millitary functions and many of our highest ranking officials and planners spend time there. The Pentagon like the twin towers is an visible/ accessible/news worthy architectural symbol of what countries perceive as American strength or to others bullying, $$ and millitary force.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-25-2004, 11:18 PM

true, the twin towers represent money but that's it.

as far as the pentagon, true, a lot of high ranking officers fill the pentagon everyday. However, those officers are nameless to the general public and have no political value.

The pentagon is a fairly short building when compared to the towers and a bridge. Therefore, the pilot would have to angle the plane downwards making it more difficult than simply lowering alititude.
Old 02-25-2004, 11:27 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Terrorists want attention, to have their views heard or validated, to cause a spectacle. The pentagon is a millitary institution with no "base" to protect it. And $$ is what gets people's / the media's attention.

I appreciate that you have developed this idea about the situation and I do value not taking everything you are told at face value but I think the idea is less important than your mindset which you have clearly inferred lends to imaginitive concepts. Maybe you should journal or begin writing a story based around this idea.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-25-2004, 11:29 PM

Silentsoul,

Keep in mind that what you or I may think of as an American icon may not be what an Arab Muslim may think of as an American icon.

The attack on the WTC towers was not the first time they had been targeted. Six people were killed and more than a thousand injured when a van exploded in the parking garage beneath the World Trade Center in 1993. Americans were then faced with the task of trying to pronounce and remember Arabic names like Mahmud Abouhalima, Ramzi Yousef, Nidal Ayyad, and Amad Mohammad Ajaj. It was comic.

http://cns.miis.edu/pubs/reports/wtc93.htm

Additional bombings would occur with the US Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, a Hard Rock Cafe in South Africa, and others.

As I recall, back in the early 1940s another militant group opened a rather large can of whup-ass on the U.S. (“day of infamy” and all that), and followed it up with some additional attacks on U.S. interests in the Philippines. America seemed to pull through that, although it did take 3 years or so.

While a one-two punch on the Statue of Liberty and the Golden Gate Bridge may indeed have made a complete shambles of the U.S., I think many of the residents of Marin County would have found some way of coping. Granted, the property values may have declined, what with the loss of tourists to Muir Woods, but hey, that’s what insurance is for, no?

Oh yes, in re the top two U.S. tourist spots: actually, Los Angeles is the #2 destination. San Francisco is #5

http://tinet.ita.doc.gov/view/f-200...25.234204.15738
Old 02-25-2004, 11:32 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

I knew Disney had to be in top 5 No real Floridian will touch the area during the tourist season

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 02-26-2004, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by jseal
Silentsoul,

Keep in mind that what you or I may think of as an American icon may not be what an Arab Muslim may think of as an American icon.

The attack on the WTC towers was not the first time they had been targeted. Six people were killed and more than a thousand injured when a van exploded in the parking garage beneath the World Trade Center in 1993. Americans were then faced with the task of trying to pronounce and remember Arabic names like Mahmud Abouhalima, Ramzi Yousef, Nidal Ayyad, and Amad Mohammad Ajaj. It was comic.

http://cns.miis.edu/pubs/reports/wtc93.htm

Additional bombings would occur with the US Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, a Hard Rock Cafe in South Africa, and others.

As I recall, back in the early 1940s another militant group opened a rather large can of whup-ass on the U.S. (“day of infamy” and all that), and followed it up with some additional attacks on U.S. interests in the Philippines. America seemed to pull through that, although it did take 3 years or so.

While a one-two punch on the Statue of Liberty and the Golden Gate Bridge may indeed have made a complete shambles of the U.S., I think many of the residents of Marin County would have found some way of coping. Granted, the property values may have declined, what with the loss of tourists to Muir Woods, but hey, that’s what insurance is for, no?

Oh yes, in re the top two U.S. tourist spots: actually, Los Angeles is the #2 destination. San Francisco is #5

http://tinet.ita.doc.gov/view/f-200...25.234204.15738

First, when I said top two tourist spots, I was speaking more in the sense of actual addresses and shit instead of county's and regions.

Second, I have never been to san francisco so I obviously don't know the roads around there. However, the bridge is 2-3 lanes wide in each direction handling tens of thousands of vehicles every day. By simple numbers, having to relocate all of those vehicles would mean a nearly constant traffic jam.

Third, the previous attack on the WTC in this sense of the word doesn't really matter. When someone parks a van in a basement filled with explosives, the best they can hope for is a total colapse of the entire building. In that type of attack the size of the building is directly related to the number of casulties. Flying a passenger jet into building requires a bit more planning.

I'm not exactly sure of the altitude that the planes were at but it takes quite a while for a person to gain their bearings, even in a familiar place when looking at it from above. True, the twin towers are fairly distinctive but in the middle of a city.

I'm not saying that the twin towers weren't a good target, just that the statue would have been a better one. I'm also saying that the statue would have been deemed too great a loss by that whole shadowy super evil group or whatever. Hence, because the statue was too great a loss and possibly because of the previous attacks, they chose to attack the towers.

Oh, and lil, writing a whole the U.S becomes a third world country overnight because of all this is a good idea. I think I might try it.
Old 02-26-2004, 01:45 AM
Southern Belleified

silentsoul, These people are left overs from the cold war. That guy was in the pay of the US during the Afgan/Russ war of the early 80's. Once the cold war ended these people lost their meal tickets. That tends to make them pissed at their old employers. I don't think even they expected the towers to come down the way they did. The FBI did know something was going to happen and it was going to be planes, but not when and where. As for the 15 year old. Anyone who has been on the net for awhile knows not to talk dirty to someone saying they are 15. Teenagers never say they are 15. They are 21. If someone says they are 15 and wants to cyber. They are a cop.