Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2004, 05:31 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
Pill Problems????????

ok heres the deal. i recently (2 weeks ago) swapped to a new pill. and that has been my only life change i can think of. cud the birth control pill cauz sexualy problems. i think it can hubby was surpised that i thought that but said it make sense. basicly (i SO trying not to get in to deep w the description) i am not as easily aroused as i normally am AND i seem to be WAY sensitive (clit) to the point of almost pain ,when he touches me or goes down. my breasts are tender as well, to the point where i just dont want anything from him (now that is odd for me to say) also when i do have sex its almost painfull as well. i say almost bc , well, i dont know, its like it hurts but only in certian positions. when he hits my g spot i wanna jump off him and cling to the ceeling.

so ive narrowed it down to i think its the pill, and if it is are there good chances my body will adjust to the new pill and i wont have to go back and spend 3 hrs at the docs to change the RX (military docs, either way fast or morethan likly behind because they overbooked) , has anyone else had anything like this, im having the same freaking symptoms i have my first 2 months of preg and damit im not preg so i dont want em!!!

~nikki
Old 03-10-2004, 05:53 PM
broken

Send a message via Yahoo to FallenAngel5
It is most likely the pill. The fact that you said you had the same symptoms when you were pregnant tipped me off. The pill works by tricking your body into thinking that you're pregnant. So it would make sense that your body would react the same way to the change in hormones. I would say give your body a little more time to adjust to the new pill, probably another cycle, and if things haven't changed for the better by then head back to the doctor. Different people respond to different bcp's in varying ways. And some people just can't take certain combinations of hormones. It could be that this is one of the bad ones for you, and you have to experiment to see which works best. I hope that this helps!

Amanda
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
Tie me to the bedpost
I like it rough
cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
Old 03-10-2004, 09:21 PM
Booger Lama

nikki1979 sounds like the pill is working perfectly has made sex so uncomfortable that you will never get pregnant.

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell
Old 03-11-2004, 03:21 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Sounds like it's the pill to me hun. I tend to have those kind of symptoms no matter which pill I'm on, although the one I'm currently taking seems to cause fewer complications.

I've found that oil of evening primrose helped me with the breast tenderness but as far as the sexual stuff goes, I think you'll just have to spend more time on foreplay, or else look at changing your pill.

Good Luck hun!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 03-11-2004, 03:22 AM

lol @ booger! Nikki in my opinion i think u need to change the type of pill your on cause if i was like having the same kind of problems it would drive me up the sodding wall! Not having a sex drive aswell i had that problem but changed the brand of pill that i was on and that helped alot.
Old 03-11-2004, 05:45 AM
Everybody Stretch!

LMAO@Booger!

And yes nikki...I think it could be the pill too. But, as always, you will never know for sure unless you go back to the doc's! There could be a lower dosage that would cause less severe symptons or there could be another brand that wouldn't cause any of the symptons you've named...but, again, only a doc can tell you for sure! You've gotta go back hun! It's a miserable experience, yes... but then, you are having an even more miserable time trying to adjust to these symptons too.....right? And, there is a slim chance that you may be experiencing something else completely and you can't rule that out yourself. So, bite the bullet and get your ass to the doc's! (<-----said in my bestest stern voice....lol!)

Good luck hun...and keep us posted!

(((nikki)))

~Thomas Dewar~