Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-07-2002, 12:50 PM
Cynic Emeritus

The Mountain Story

We decide to take that hiking trip up into the mountains that can be seen in the distance from our house.
We park the car and begin walking.
You look awesome in your little pick button down shirt tied in a ball in the front. Short jean shorts and sneakers.
Meanwhile, I am wearing black jeans, a gray t-shirt and sneakers.

The climbing is tiring but for me the best part is climbing underneath you constantly looking up at your beautifully tanned legs and ass always just a few feet from my head.

We reach a peak where we can overlook the enitre city, it looks beautiful but not as beautiful as you. It's hot as hell up here and I quickly grab the canteen and pour it over your head and shirt.
Your nipples protrude through the wet pink shirt like little pencil erasers.

I quickly untie the shirt, exposing your sports bra, snuggly holding those awesome tits. I pull the bra over your head, exposing the white flesh to the sun. Those two perfect scoops of vanilla ice cream set against the rest of your tanned body makes me hard instantly.

On fall to my knees, taking one nipple in between my teeth, pulling on it a little. I then circle my tongue around the nipple and take nearly the entire breast into my mouth. You let out a little moan as I pull on your nipples with my lips.

You remove my shirt and begin licking my nipple as well. My hands caress your back as you suck on my chest.

I pull your shorts down and slide a finger into your slick cunt. My finger pushes in and out of you as you moan a little louder. The ground is too bumpy to lay down so you place one leg higher on a rock and I crouch down to nibble on your clit while my finger continues to slowly fuck your pussy.

Your getting hotter and wetter with every lick and thrust.

You stand up and unzip my pants, revealing my hard cock to the heat ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg inmtn7.jpg (41.4 KB, 1370 views)

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 08-07-2002, 12:54 PM
Cynic Emeritus

Getting better ..

You take my cock in your warm hands, and beging jerking it a little, gently stroking it. You bend over, taking it into your mouth, my eyes roll into the back of my head feeling your warm mouth on my shaft.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg inmtn9.jpg (35.3 KB, 1038 views)

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

Old 08-07-2002, 01:00 PM
Cynic Emeritus

Time to get to business..,

You continue sucking on my dick as I reach down over you to run my hand over your ass and onto your pussy. With your mouth and tongue over my cock, I slide a finger into your wet hole as we move in rythym to achieve the best pleasure for both of us.

My dick is throbbing now, feeling your saliva all over it. You lick along the shaft and onto my balls. You suck on my balls as your hand continues to work on my shaft.

You stand up, kiss me and then you say, "It's time to fuck me!"

I get excited like a teenager but because the ground is so rocky, we need to do it standing up.

You grab onto the side of the mountain in front of us and bend over moving your ass to my waiting cock ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg inmtn3a.jpg (51.6 KB, 1016 views)

Old 08-07-2002, 01:09 PM
Cynic Emeritus

Time for the finish...

I slide my dick into your smooth, dripping pussy. I immediately feel your juices cover my cock. You begin moving your ass against my stiff prick. I grab a hold of your hips and pull you at me, thrusting hard and fast. This is a quickie on the mountain, no time for "I love you's" here. We are just fucking, animal like, a part of nature on the cliff.

Your ass looks great as it pounds against my abdomen. I lick a finger and slowly slide it into your ass hole while we continue to fuck. Feeling the double penetration causes you to scream so loud it actually causes an echo. I spank your ass a little with my other hand as the fucking becomes more intense, faster, hotter, more primal.

Your hands are actually getting little scrapes on them from the jagged rocks but we continue to pound. My thrusting gets harder and faster as your moans become louder.

You scream one more blood-curdling "fuck me, I'm cumming" when your body presses deep against me, your pussy, sqeezing my cock with all you have.

I am about to cum now and you turn around and squat down in front of me, offering your mouth and face to my cum-filled cock.
I stroke my cock a couple of times and my cum splatters your face, hair and cheeks. You open your mouth and suck the last bits of juice from my rod as I watch the cum drip from your chin onto your tits. Every drop is now drained from my dick.

We lean against the cliff, not moving for about an hour and decide the climb is over, it's time to head home for a real adventure.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg inmtn6.jpg (45.5 KB, 920 views)

Old 08-07-2002, 01:17 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
*drip~drip~drip*:p OMG so freaking hot;)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-07-2002, 01:21 PM
the Lusty Wench

Coach - very nice use of your pics -- and your descriptions are very picturesques as well -- Great story! jjjjbo :)
Old 08-07-2002, 01:24 PM
~figment of imagination~

Oh my! That is a very good hike indeed.
Next time PLEASE take me!!!!! :)
-Summer :D
Old 08-07-2002, 01:44 PM

Dat der is one upper of a stori Coach
Old 08-08-2002, 10:27 AM
Cynic Emeritus

Thank you, thank you

Jerimia - thank you very much.

J - Thanks for the kind words especially from someone who writes such goods stories herself.

Lilith - You know I am always here Lil to cool you down, or make even hotter.

Did I forget someone?

Oh yeah

Summer - Start climbing baby. Of course looking up at your butt for hours would cause me to rise higher than the mountains.

CK

Old 08-10-2002, 05:29 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
HOT story Coach Knight :p

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 11-11-2004, 04:26 PM
Cynic Emeritus

I bumped myself. If I could do that, I wouldn't need women. Well maybe.