Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-11-2005, 09:22 AM
Spontaneous and Beyond

Meghan Enjoys the Rain

Kevin and Lenny were sitting at the local pub, relaxing from a long work week. Lenny’s wife had just left town to visit with her parents and Kevin was planning on showing Lenny the town. On Friday’s, the pub pulls out the big 24 ounce mugs. Within the first hour both men had 2 mugs down and were making progress on number 3. The local band was warming up as the place started to fill up.

Lenny’s cell phone rang, and with the crowd noise, he excused himself to take the call outside. Kevin leaned back in his chair to check out the scene. As he looked around, his crowd gazing was broken up by a hand being placed on his right shoulder. He turned around to see Meghan smiling at him.

Meghan runs operations for one of Kevin’s good friend’s company. She’s rather talented, as she is able to create a fun, laid-back environment while keeping a tight ship on her employees and their work habits. When Kevin first met Meghan, he didn’t give her much thought. His first impression was that her smile, partnered with high cheek bones were easily her best qualities. Over the first year of being acquaintances, their relationship consisted of hilarious trash talking about her boss/his friend.

Not too long ago, Kevin was playing tennis at the local park when Meghan pulled up. Seems she’s a soccer player and her team had a game at the same park. As they chatted, Meghan started to warm-up and stretch. Kevin’s eye caught a sight that was hard to miss. Meghan’s chest was enormous. It must be somewhere in the ballpark of 38 DD. Watching her lean over to loosen up, twisting in all different directions made Kevin look at her in different perspective than ever before. More like stare! How had he not noticed it previously!

Meghan and the girls were upstairs at the local pub enjoying a bachlorette party. The hired stripper was doing his thing and the screams, cocktails and dollar bills were flowing. After 2 hours of jiggling, thrusting, watching her friend give a blow job to the stripper, watching the stripper give head to her friend Meghan was ready to hit the town. The alcohol had done its thing, the sexual atmosphere had done its thing and Meghan headed downstairs to search the crowd and dance to the music.

Upon ordering her first Kettle One and tonic, Meghan leaned against the bar and scanned the room. The place was jumping. One by one, the bachlorette attendees joined her, all quite aroused by the previous 60 minutes. Towards the north side of the bar, Meghan noticed her friend Kevin coolly leaning back in his chair. He was good friends with her boss and from gossip around town, an amazing lover. Damn he looked good tonight. She had always flirted with Kevin, but he had never truly taken her seriously. Recently, before one of her soccer games, she had bumped into him at the local park. They chatted while she stretched and she made an extra effort to show herself off. She was pretty sure it worked, as her chest is something that’s hard to miss.

Her liquid courage was there and she instantly started towards him. He was looking the other way as she approached. She walked up behind him and placed a hand on his shoulder. He turned towards her, accidentally brushing against her left breast. Between the stripper, the alcohol and the way Kevin looked tonight, the brush-up sent shivers throughout Meghan’s body. All she could do was smile at him as her nipples started to harden and say their own hello to him.

“The girls and I are here for Mary’s bachlorette party.”

“Uh oh, that’s trouble. I’m here with Lenny. He’s outside talking on his cell. By the length of time he’s been gone, I’m guessing it’s the wife.”

They chatted for awhile. The pub was filling up and the music had begun, so they were mouth to ear yelling to each other. He had a nice view down her V-neck shirt and liked the shape of what he saw. Because of the noise, Kevin noticed that Meghan had moved in close and had positioned his knee between her legs. Almost to the point where she was riding his leg. Her chest occasionally rubbing against his. He was getting a bit aroused when suddenly she kissed him on the cheek and excused herself to go and join her friends at the bar.

Kevin decided to give up on Lenny, finished his drink and head onto the dance floor. The band was a funky New Orleans jam band with a great horns/saxophone section and pretty quickly almost everyone was grooving on the dance floor. A few songs into the first set, Kevin noticed Meghan and her crew, obviously hammered, dancing to his right. He danced his way over to them and was soon surrounded by them. Meghan, dancing in front of him, was into the band and he was pretty sure she hadn’t noticed his presence.

At intermission, Kevin feeling his buzz, walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. His left hand cupping her right breast, his right hand placed on her inner right thigh and his cock, straining against his shorts, butted up against her ass. Before she could flinch he quickly sucked on her right earlobe. She let out a soft giggle and looked up and back at him. They smiled and he released her as she turned around.

“Well, aren’t you the aggressive one,” Meghan said with a flirting smile.

“I’m sorry but I’ve been watching your sexy ass dancing for the last 30 minutes and I couldn’t help myself.”

“I know what you mean, I just watch my best friend Mary brought to multiple orgasms at the tongue of a stripper! I had to head out before I threw her aside and took charge!”

Meghan had always hoped for a conversation like this with Kevin. But again, he never seemed interested. She knew it was in her hands and she wasn’t going to let him slip away. They walked back to his table, ordering 2 more drinks. The place was slammed and between the people dancing and those hanging at tables or around the bar area, it was heating up. Kevin suggested heading out to the back patio and cooling off. They stepped outside to a slight drizzle coming down. Both of them headed for a covered area in the far corner. With the rain, only a few people where hanging out on the deck.

In their own private corner, Meghan and Kevin immediately grew more aggressive and comfortable. Kevin placed his arm around her shoulder, pulling her close. Meghan slid her hand into the leg of his shorts and rubbed his thigh. He smiled at her as she found her way to his engorged member. Gently she massaged his bulging head as he leaned in with a passionate kiss. Their tongues intertwined as Meghan began exploring his hard shaft. He placed his right hand under her shirt and started to twist, back and forth, on her hard nipples. She broke from the kiss, closed her eyes and let out muffled, throaty growl as he touched her through her bra. He reached around her back and undid the clasp, giving him unhindered access to both breasts. Kevin placed both hands on her chest, cupping each in his hands. He massaged each nipple in a circular motion with the palms of his hands. She removed her hand from his shorts and slid it into her own. One finger moving in a figure 8 pattern over her bean, another moving in and out of her opening. It was Meghan time and between her own self enjoyment, and the delicacy of his hands, she quickly reached an early orgasm.

After her quivering subsided she purred, “You don’t know how long I’ve thought about this.”

Kevin didn’t respond verbally. He just smiled, moved her onto his lap, with each leg laying over his, lifted up her shirt and began licking her breasts. The rain was now falling onto both of them. Kevin was sucking her nipples and areolas, drinking the rain water off of her as it rolled down her body. She arched backwards as he kissed, sucked, massaged and memorized her nakedness as it glistened in the rain. Her shirt and bra were off and he pulled her to him in a hug to keep her warm. She wrapped her arms around his neck and slowly began grinding her hips on his bulging shorts. In the embrace Kevin looked over her shoulder to see only 3 people remaining on the deck. 2 women he recognized as Meghan’s friends, one Mary the bachlorette, and the third a guy he didn’t know. All of their eyes were glued on Meghan and Kevin. He broke his glance and put his attention back to Meghan.

Again, Kevin didn’t give a verbal response. Instead, he leaned in and they became lip locked again. His hands undid her shorts and lowered them, with her panties, in a swift motion. He placed his hands on her ass, squeezing each cheek. She was completely naked. Kevin lifted her up and placed her down on a table top. He caressed her curves as she guided his hands down to her breasts. He then took over and moved them to her stomach, and finally to her clit. He quickly found her bean and toyed with it. She moaned with pleasure. The rain continued to fall on them. Meghan lay back, exposing herself to the sky as Kevin lowered his face to her swollen clit and engorged pussy lips. It was shaven with only a narrow strip of hair. His tongue flicking her clit as he slid one, then two fingers in and out of her pussy. His tongue flicked, then he sucked, then he flicked and sucked again at her clit. His fingers were deep inside by now. Her juices were flowing and covered his face. Kevin always liked the taste of a woman. He was now adding a third finger into the mix. It however, started with a slow circle around her ass’ opening. Eventually, it found its way into her as well. It was a talented move. For a few minutes his tongue and 2 fingers were in and out of her pussy and his pinky in her ass. Meghan began moaning loudly. She was hitting a continual orgasm that must have lasted minutes. After it passed she clenched her legs together around his head, as the sensitivity of his tongue was too much.

“Holy shit. Give me a second to recover!” Meghan said in a panting exclamation.

As she lay there with her hands on her chest, Kevin took off his shorts and boxers to reveal a very thick cock. Meghan opened her eyes wide and sat up. She looked at him and then around to see if anyone was watching. She was surprised to see 2 of her friends in another corner being played with by some guy she didn’t know. They looked at her and smiled before embracing in their own love triangle kiss.

“They were watching for awhile.” Kevin said. “I think we got them going.”

“Kevin, I want you inside of me so bad, but I need a moment or two!” Meghan said as she pinned him against the wall. She lowered herself into a squatting position and stroked his thick shaft. Meghan then moved up to his head and sucked on him, rolling her tongue around his head. She licked up and down his shaft as she held his balls in her hand. Slowly she began taking more and more of his manhood into her throat. She was sucking him zealously as they looked into each others eyes. The rain was a great accessory to the moment. It was lubing him up nicely and her sucking was quite audible. She slowed down her pace and placed both hands on his ass. One finger started to play with his asshole. With each forward motion of her mouth, she pushed her finger into his ass. Suddenly, his muscles tightened up around her finger and he unloaded his cum down her throat. She choked, but recovered quickly and took it all down.
Kevin looked down at her blue eyes as she went to town on his cock. He liked what he was feeling. She controlled the situation well, especially with the mass of his girth. His view was extremely arousing. She was squatting giving him a downward look at her huge tits. The cool rain and her multiple orgasms had them fully expanded and hard. He loved the warmth of her mouth and was even more pleased when her finger found his ass. He looked up to see only Mary remaining on the deck. She had walked closer to them and had a hand down her shorts as she watched Meghan take him completely in. He smiled at Mary and she back at him. She lifted her shirt over her perky tits. The sight was beautiful. Mary moaning as she played with her pussy in one hand and a nipple in the other. Meghan moaning as she played with his cock. It was too much. His senses were full tilt and he shot load after load into Meghan. She took it all down and sucked him until his legs went a bit weak and he had to stop her and lift her up to him.
Staring at Mary, Kevin turned Meghan around so she was now looking directly at Mary. He grabbed Meghan’s ass and she perked it up in the air. He stroked her pussy lightly, then pressed the head of his thick cock into her. She cried out and as she did Mary let out a shivering moan. They both watched as Meghan’s pleasured pain brought Mary to an orgasm. Kevin grabbed Meghan’s hips and began to work his shaft into her. She writhed, moaned and gasped as he invaded her. His monster cock was pumping deep, his balls swinging with each powerful thrust. Meghan began to orgasm for the umpteenth time. She started to cry out in ecstasy. Her cries became sharper, more urgent. Slowly she lowered her head, exhausted, completely in her own utopia.

Kevin, in mid stride, pulled out of Meghan, rose, and walked through the rain over to Mary. His cock was hard, massive and ready. Mary moaned, put her hand on his chest and directed him to lay on his back. Right there, in the rain, on the deck he obliged. Mary quick to follow straddled his thick cock, her heels planted on the ground as she settled down on him fully, moaning loudly as she impaled herself on him, taking his cock to the hilt into her. She orgasmed immediately, shuddering and gasping, and he obligingly ground deep into her, letting her complete her orgasm before he began to fuck her feverishly. Mary orgasmed again and again while Kevin continued to drive into her. She was on top, but his hands were raising her up and down on him. She had no control and didn’t want any. When her moaning ceased, he pulled out and faced Meghan. She had regained her composure. Meghan dropped to her knees. She stroked his cock hard and fast, then began to give him head, sucking his head and licking it while she stroked him. Mary dropped to her knees and joined Meghan, the two of them licking his cock and massaging his balls. With two tongues and four hands on him, on top of the fucking he had just accomplished, Kevin just smiled and unloaded his cum. It hit both of them all over their faces and tits. When they had pumped it all out of him, the three of them lay back against each other and let the rain cool them down.

“Fuck.” Meghan said in an exhausted, pleasured tone.

Kevin leaned over to her, kissed her on the forehead and smiled.