Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2006, 10:36 AM
Naked by Nature

Couples Sex

We have tried this a few times in the past. For us, it seems hard to find a threesome even though we are open to MMF and MFF. We have had mixed success with having sex with couples.

Most times, it is hard to find another couple with the kind of relationship it takes to swing. We are cool with same room or seperating out for more private time but the times we have done it, they were intent on the bit four pile. Which always works for us.

The problem arises when the wife or husband of the other couple is having a "better" time than they normally do...I am not sure, its like it gets uncomfortable at some point. We always wish it could be treated like what is is. Sex fun.

Anyway, the question is, has anyone every had a 4 some from a couples standpoint and are any of you couples going to be in Colorado soon?
Old 07-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Manwhore

I've done the couples thing, and a few MMF's, with a past S/O some time ago. Hmmm, I guess there were a few MMF's after her too... but I digress. We started the couples thing with a rule that the only off limits act was actual sex with each other's partner. Same sex action was anything goes... and it did. After getting together a few times we decided to drop the one rule and make it anything goes all around. It was fun, it was sexy, and as far as I know no one had any regrets.

I'd certainly be down to do it again, and my wife loves the idea in fantasy, but she firmly believes it could end our marriage and has stated this on several occasions.

Which is too bad really... we both love Colorado.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these