Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2007, 06:09 PM
Melted

Talking I'll have a 2, a 31 and a 39!

What was your last meal from a restaurant? Eat-in or take-out?

When you eat at restaurants, do you go all out and order the most expensive thing? Do you try new things you've never had before? Do you have one meal you know you like from a specific place and stick with that?

How often do you eat out? Is eating out a treat, or do you prefer cooking yourself? When you eat out, do you stay within the bounds of your diet, if you have one?

What kind of restaurants do you prefer when eating out? Do you have any requirements that need to be met before you eat somewhere?

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 01-19-2007, 08:01 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Tonight was a challenge. I was crazy for meat We went out to a BBQ place which is a rarity since kiddo #1 is a veg head. I got sliced beef, a baked sweet potato (dry) and corn on the cob. I threw out the bread. I am trying hard to eat the foods I like and need not just like.

We eat out about twice a week. Usually a fast food place once (subway, qdobas, pizza) and once sit down. I order similar foods due to my dietary restrictions.

When we have company, or go out with friends like the OldFarts, I usually get whatever catches my fancy.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-19-2007, 08:24 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
We ate out WAY more than we should. My wifes schedule is so dissimilar to mine we have a hard time coordinating meals. This wasn't such a problem before the kid since I can wait to eat or get by on just piecing. With the kid we need more of a schedule when it comes to dinner. So I stop and get fast food, or pizza. I sometimes fill in at the pizza place I order from so I get a discount or even free pizza depending on who's working. Pizza wise I get the same thing pepperoni mushroom.

If we go out to a sit down place my wife tends to stick with what's safe. I like to order different things. I don't have a diet or any restrictions so I eat pretty much anything and there are very few foods I refuse to even try.
Old 01-19-2007, 08:51 PM
Not there yet.....

i went out for chinese tonite and brought it home for a quiet night of movies

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 01-19-2007, 09:47 PM

When we go out I perfer a sit down place to eat.Tonite we had catfish but I perfer Tex-Mex or good BarB-q.We have some favorite places to go,but we're up to something new once in a while
Old 01-20-2007, 12:50 AM
Loungin' Around

We tend to eat a lot of Asian food when we go out...either Thai or Chinese or sometimes Indian. We go out somewhere between 2-4 times a week, depending on my schedule. I am the only one who cooks.

When we stay at hoem, I cook very low fat. However, we eat chat we want when we go out...I usually try ot eat Chicken or Fish and the Mr gets whatever he craves.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 01-20-2007, 07:08 AM

Our last was just a bowl of soup for lunch at the little place attached to the local museum.

I have broad shoulders, I can take the blame for Lil's dietary indiscretions.
Old 01-20-2007, 07:19 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Honey you've seen me You know it started wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before we even met

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-20-2007, 07:28 AM
Just me.

Our last "dinner" out was a Christmas dinner held in December. Since then, we've had a few take out orders from fast food places. Sunday, now, we're planning on going into Peoria for a prime rib dinner. I think (other than fast food), we probably eat out maybe once or twice a month. Fast food places would be more often ... maybe a couple or three times a week either for lunch or supper. Love chinese; chicken and deli type sandwiches ... with some hamburgers tossed in for good measure once in a while.
Old 01-20-2007, 07:49 AM

Dietary indescretions, dear one.
Old 01-20-2007, 08:15 AM
Leo was right

I usually just stay home and cook for myself since there really aren't many places to go out to eat where I live now. Occasionally I'll go to a town that's even smaller than the one I live in and go to the little bar there. They've got pretty good food, taco nights are their best.

When I do get the chance to actually "hit the town" I'll usually opt for either Mexican, Italian or Chinese food. Occasionally I'll go for a steakhouse (my favorite) but not very often. I have typical meals that I do order though:

Mexican: Chicken enchiladas w/rice and beans. Sometimes fajitas.
Italian: Chicken parmesan
Chinese: Either cashew or pineapple chicken.

I'm not a seafood guy by any means. About the only time I'll order that is MAYBE shrimp with prime rib. You'll never catch me ordering fish though. Never, it just won't happen.

If I opt for fast food, it's usually going to be via the drive-thru. Mostly I'll stop at taco places or get the occasional burger.

Another favorite, that I don't do that often, is BBQ. Can't beat a bunch of brisket, pulled pork, ribs or chicken. Lots of beans and cornbread and I'm a happy IowaMan.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 01-20-2007, 06:30 PM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaMan
Lots of beans and cornbread and I'm a happy IowaMan.

That ^^ statement is obviously from a man who is used to sleeping alone.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 01-21-2007, 12:16 AM
Everybody Stretch!

What was your last meal from a restaurant? Eat-in or take-out?

This evening we went around the corner (bout 2 1/2 miles) and ate at The Main St. Pub. It's a quaint little local restaurant with a bar and a main dining area. We sat at the bar and I just ordered soup and a sandwich...homemade chicken noodle and a chicken cheesesteak hoagie (hoagie = cooked/slivered chicken or cooked/slivered beef or cold deli meat, lettuce, tomato, raw onion, oregano, mayo or oil on a crusty long roll).

When you eat at restaurants, do you go all out and order the most expensive thing?

It actually depends on the occasion or the day of the week and how much time I have. I'm mostly known as a "cheap date" though. I don't really care for some of the more expensive stuff like lobster. I'm content with a steak and a beer or a nice glass of sweet table wine.

Do you try new things you've never had before?

I'll try almost anything once. I've got to see someone else eat it first and judge by their reaction. I will not eat anything I use for bait though (ie: clams and chicken necks...lol!).

Do you have one meal you know you like from a specific place and stick with that?

Naaaa...I scan the menu and/or order what looks good from someone elses table.

How often do you eat out?

Bout once or twice a month. But it's not unheard of to go out five and six times if we have to travel to see family in any one month. On the flip side, we have gone several months without a bite out.

Is eating out a treat, or do you prefer cooking yourself?

I love to cook but I hate the cleanup! As soon as someone invents cheap/disposable range top pots...I'll be in like Flint!

When you eat out, do you stay within the bounds of your diet, if you have one?

I don't restrict myself of anything. I just eat a reasonable amount. I am not dieting, per say, but instead I just eat the right portions of the right things.

What kind of restaurants do you prefer when eating out?

I'm a seafood and a "down-home beef and beer" kinda chick. I like ethnic food but the portions and/or the seasonings can wreak havoc on me...by way of water retention or heartburn. I don't like fried foods too much but I will splurge on a spring roll or egg roll or french fry from time to time.

Do you have any requirements that need to be met before you eat somewhere?

I like to be seated promptly. I won't wait over a half hour for a table (I coulda got laid in that amount of time!!!). The silverware HAS to be clean! I'll send it back 3 times at most and if it still looks like someone spit on it...I'm gone! The place has to smell good. I've actually been to a place that smelled like human urine...Ewwwww! Needless to say, we left after filling out the "How was our service/presentation?" card. I'll tolerate forgetfulness once or twice on the part of the wait staff but if it becomes out-and-out laziness/stupidity I'll pitch a bitch (and Mr. Lixy will sink under the table). I never send anything back to be "recooked". I just don't eat it. I'll eat whatever is to my liking and set the yucky cooked thing on the bread plate. I will tell them, at the end of the meal, that it sucked...but it was no reflection on the wait staff (if that's true) when we are asked "How was everything?".

~Thomas Dewar~

Last edited by LixyChick : 01-21-2007 at 12:27 AM.
Old 01-21-2007, 12:27 AM
Not there yet.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixyChick

Do you have any requirements that need to be met before you eat somewhere?

I like to be seated promptly. I won't wait over a half hour for a table (I coulda got laid in that amount of time!!!).

I know this fantastic seafood place up here that has an hour's wait! Let's go!!

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 01-21-2007, 10:32 AM
~getting by~

Now that I've adopted a healthier lifestyle my eating out is rather limited. I'm not particulary big on sit down type places only because most of my meals are spent alone. Now with company, I enjoy dining out and taking a seat.

I used to live on fastfood - the burger and fries type of establishments but can honestly say in the past year, I've been once and I had a salad. Now my fastfood tends to me more of the salad or cold sandwhich/sub/hoagie/grinder style.

I try to do a fair amount of cooking on the weekends so during the week I can heat and eat. I've found that I enjoy cooking and am actually slowly expanding my palate.