Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2005, 10:52 AM

Anyone a nudist here? how do your neighbours take it?

Personally I like walking around the house without any clothes on or just a pair of boxers or box. briefs. I did that in the dorms in university so it doesn't bother me as I don't have that "victorian" era mindset.

Regardless, last night I was bbqing some food out on the deck with just my boxers on and my neighbour's wife I think it was looks out the window at me and I wave back at her. She gives me this look of disgust and closes the drapes immediately.

Now I don't want to get into any trouble with inspectors or the police, but can people cite you for indecent exposure or something on your own property in the backyard? As I'd love to have sex on my deck sometime with the birds and the bees buzzing about near my waterfall and gazebo but with I'm kinda of worried about my neighbours calling 911 and next thing I know I see a bunch of cherries going off coming up my street lol.

My backyard is fenced but the houses nearby can look into the backyard if they were on the 2nd floor of their homes.
Old 05-10-2005, 10:56 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
where i live, they can... even if it is in the privacy of their own homes. i have heard of stories (here in pa) where people were cited for indecent exposure because they could be seen/heard from the street.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 05-10-2005, 11:09 AM
is not this trim anymore!

We're lucky enough to have a very private setting. Unfortunately, the kids are of age where walking around nude isn't good. It takes good scheduling now. lmao
Old 05-10-2005, 02:58 PM
Manwhore

I believe that even if you are on your own property (even inside) you can be cited if someone files a complaint. It may vary from state to state though, so I would check locally.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 05-11-2005, 02:02 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

I love to be naked, and yes, I do wander around my house in the nude quite frequently (every day, in fact) but I do so precisely because it doesn't bother anyone else.

I do not wander naked around my kitchen with the blinds up because I can be seen from the street, and I'm careful when sunbathing in the 'next to nothings' in my garden because I realise while I believe being naked is normal and natural, I'm aware that other people don't necessarily want to see it.

They have as much right to look out of their windows without getting an eyeful of my wobbly bits as I do to wander around in very little, so the unspoken compromise is that I don't walk around where they can see me, and what they don't know doesn't upset them.

When you live close to people you do need to be considerate of their feelings, their beliefs and the ways they wish to bring up their children, regardless of whether you think they're 'Victorian' or not.

Your neighbour was obviously displeased with what she felt was your unnecessary show (I'm afraid a man in his boxers isn't always the most attractive sight, despite how sexy you may feel when you're walking around semi nude) so she exercised her right to look disgusted and close the drapes.

Many would say her behaviour was far less offensive than yours so if I were you I'd think twice about antagonising her further by having sex where she can see you. At best she may be offended by the sight of your naked arse, and at worst she may actually feel threatened, frightened and distressed.

If you want to have sex outside, do so at night, or in a place more private away from home. If you want to be an exhibitionist, do it here at Pixies for a willing and appreciative audience, not some poor unsuspecting woman (not to mention her kids!) who happens to live next door to you.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 05-11-2005, 03:06 AM
Just me.

Good answers.

Around here, yes, you could be cited for indecent exposure. So, you need to be careful. I'm not sure if you were wearing boxers since they're not that different than many swimsuits. Our lawn isn't fenced in and so we couldn't be nude in our back yard, but I wish we could. Keep thinking one day I'd like to have a privacy fence that would make it possible to go nude in the yard. I'd still have to schedule things to avoid the kids, though.

My wife and I have several times spent days/week at a naturist (nudist) resort and loved being able to simply be nude all day. It was wonderful. Sex still required privacy, but just being nude was great.
Old 05-11-2005, 03:14 PM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
Once quite a few years ago,frau lakritze and I were playing nude sex games in our back yard when we noticed there were many planes flying over the house. There must have been something going on at the Santa Monica Airport close by.All we could do was waive as they passed by,but they must have gotten an eye full of us.Living in LA gives us freedom that doesn't seem to exist elsewhere. But I am more concerned now.If a neighbour calls the police,they could always hide behind their "kids being corrupted by the site". Still,I love to be nude as much as possible.Hey,it feels good.Who ever heard of wearing a bathing suit in a jacuzzi? It's unAmerican.You can get arreste at any one of our fine beaches here for nudity or even if a woman decides to go topless.This isn't San Tropez.For up to a year after the 1984 Olympics in Los Angeles there were many people enjoying topless or nude bathing at Venice Beach.It seemed it was important to the powers that be to not look so prudish while people from all over the world were visiting.Boy,I thought I had died and gone to heaven. But afterward,the signs went up saying, if anybody was caught topless or nude,they could face fines or jail time. Goes to show you how twisted some people think.
Old 05-22-2005, 07:59 AM
SpankyMeButt

Heard

I have to agree with Wyndhy, I have seen articles in the news about people getting in serious trouble for having sex in their own bedroom but, the shades were open just enough for a neighbor to see them....having said that, here's a little story...

We used to live in an apartment in Allentown, PA.( Yes I've heard the song & no I don't like Billy Joel ) the walls were so thin you could hear your neighbors when they were talking...this really put a damper on our sex life, for my wife gets very loud when she reaches orgasm. A year or so later we bought a house up in the Pocono's( yes I've heard the song & I have to like Chuck Berry just because he's one of the pioneers of Rock-n-Roll ).
It was so nice to have a house, it was a beautiful wooded area, on a nice spring day with a light breeze blowing, so we had the windows open. We were in our bedroom in our bed upstairs making love, we climaxed together and were both making quite a bit of noise.....just as we were finishing up I looked out the window and was shocked to see a couple walking down the street slowly, staring up at us, we quickly hushed.
I could hear her exclaim " My God, Can you believe this?, I, I, Well! " and they left, we laughed our asses off.
After that the husband would walk the dog down the street past our house, then cut through our backyard, back up the hill to the Cull-de-sac where they live. I yelled at him a couple times telling him not to cut through, he finally stopped. A few days later we were going for a walk, and ran into her, she stopped and introduced herself and talked for quite some time.
I think after hearing us they must have got in the mood, went home and did some screaming of their own. That must have been why we had no visit from the local authorities
Old 05-22-2005, 10:04 AM
Mama Mia!

I do it all the time, as long as I'm not expecting company. I do have a lot of windows in my house, though, so I have to be careful and keep the curtains drawn, else I'm sure my neighbors would get a show.

I NEVER go outside unless I'm fully dressed lol

It's a BOY!!
Old 05-22-2005, 10:10 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

I love being nude, but tend to do so while inside. I don't worry too much about windows being open or closed. Living downtown, I have two neighbors with easy views into my apartment, and I know they've seen me nude or partially nude. I never really thought about someone filing a complaint with the police, which is a disturbing thought. Neither of my neighbors has kids, which would definitely make me more cautious, but I may think twice now about leaving the shades up if I'm going to hang out nude. Horrible to think I can't be nude in my own place if I want to!
Old 10-05-2005, 01:01 AM

ok, Louabelle, so I realize, as a a guy, boxers are not the most sexy. But at the same time, I am a bit of an exhibitionist, so what IS sexy on a guy? I refuse to go back to the tighty-whities that my mom bought me when I was a boy...and is a bannana hammick really appealing on any guy? I try to be subjective, but ultimatly, guy's bodies are not particularly attractive, at least to me as a hetro male... so what IS sexy? Especially because I am an exhibitionist, and I love showing off to the ladies, justified or not, I want to appeal to them as well. I've read many of your responces to men, and you give good advice, so I'm interested in your opinion. So...help us guys out...you ladies have all of the sexy lingerie etc, and we have bannana hammicks, so what should we be doing?
Old 10-07-2005, 04:03 AM

Send a message via MSN to blkcat
The search for the person who terrorizes nudist's continues,after sgt
T Tallywacker had a tip off,but he expects to be back on duty tomorrow

I'm so miserable with out you,

It's almost like having you here
Old 10-07-2005, 06:36 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungmann
ok, Louabelle, so I realize, as a a guy, boxers are not the most sexy. But at the same time, I am a bit of an exhibitionist, so what IS sexy on a guy? I refuse to go back to the tighty-whities that my mom bought me when I was a boy...and is a bannana hammick really appealing on any guy? I try to be subjective, but ultimatly, guy's bodies are not particularly attractive, at least to me as a hetro male... so what IS sexy? Especially because I am an exhibitionist, and I love showing off to the ladies, justified or not, I want to appeal to them as well. I've read many of your responces to men, and you give good advice, so I'm interested in your opinion. So...help us guys out...you ladies have all of the sexy lingerie etc, and we have bannana hammicks, so what should we be doing?

It's not a case of there being some undergarments that are acceptable to be seen in by the neighbours, because they are 'sexy' while others are not. It's a matter of realising that while you may think your semi-naked body is great to look at, it doesn't mean the neighbours should have to be subjected to it when they look out of their windows.

You wouldn't play your music so loud the neighbours could hear just because it's 'good music', because that's not the point. It's just anti-social to do something unnessecary like that in full knowledge that your neighbours don't like it.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 10-07-2005, 08:40 AM
Banned

Seeing a guy in underwear wouldn't bother me. The people across the street who live on the third floor often walk around nude. They must know I can see them. I'm also on the third floor and walk around naked a lot but am careful walking by my balcony door because people walking by can look up and see me.

Women in Ontario are permitted to be topless but I don't have the nerve to do it (especially in this neighbourhood!).
Old 10-07-2005, 10:10 AM
is not this trim anymore!

:bang:

That's me...knocking on your balcony door.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.