Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-2008, 06:09 PM
Loungin' Around

Favorite Vacation?

As many of you know from my posts, I'm on a week vacation at the beach. I'm having a great time and I'm more fully relaxed than I have been in a very long time. I quit my job, I'm graduating in May, and I'm starting a new chapter of my life.

Like any normal human being, I'm thinking back to all my other vacations and wondering if this one is better, worse, or the same as my others. Which was my favorite vacation memory? I simply can't decide.

I thought I'd post this thread and ask each of you if you have a favorite vacation or vacation memory?

I'd love to hear about them!

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 03-24-2008, 06:34 PM
~getting by~

Honestly, I enjoyed all my vacations for different reasons. One thing I did learn in my college years, when vacationing with friends and doing EVERYTHING together about 3 days is my limit before someone gets on my nerves.

That being said, one year for spring break I went to St. Petersburg and absolutely loved it. It was beautiful and quiet - not a normal college spring break destination.

And I'm in desperate need of a vacation now but I don't like travelling alone and everyone I know has a spouse and/or children so getting away without them is a challenge.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:43 PM
Insatiable

Good question, Osuche. I can't name just one, so I'll list the top 6.

1) Alaska, inside passage and Kenai National Park. Unforgettable.
2) Walt Disney World, as a kid with my folks.
3) Walt Disney World, as a parent with my kids.
4) Breckenridge, CO...a week of skiing and torrid sex with Mrs. Rabbit.
5) Southern Caribbean cruise...a week of diving, eating, partying and more torrid sex with Mrs. Rabbit
6) Western Caribbean cruise...with my brother when we were both single. A continuous week of dancing, partying, boozing, and multiple sex partners.

Old 03-24-2008, 06:48 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I loved my trip to Vegas a few summers ago. I'm a night person. I was mesmerized by the lights.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-24-2008, 07:11 PM
Leo was right

For me, it doesn't get better than going to Chicago for a few days in the summer and staying downtown. A nice morning walk down Michigan Avenue followed by a ride on the Red Line up to Wrigley Field to see the Cubs that afternoon. After the ballgame, hanging out at the bars around the ballpark before heading back downtown for the evening. Maybe stopping by The House of Blues.......... I need to do all of that again soon. It's been a couple of summers.

Memories of the trips my mom, sister and I made to Ely, Minnesota to fish with my grandpa when I was a little kid are always great. We stayed in a cabin and would spend most of the days out on the lake. I didn't appreciate the time as much back then as I do now.

I've taken many vacations to the Los Angeles area to visit my parents and while I love seeing them, I'm not overly impressed with the LA area. San Diego, now that's where I want to spend a week!

And of course, the Bay Area isn't too bad either.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 03-24-2008, 07:44 PM
Mingling with the crowd.

Georgian Bay

3 day vacation in a cottage on a small island in the Georgian Bay off Point Au Baril, in Canada. The most relaxing and energizing vacation I've ever had.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:39 PM

When I was still single my family ,aunts,uncles ,cousins would go camping at Red River,New Mexico (before it became popular) go horse back riding,hiking,and fishing

After I was married Mrs. Jay-t and kids camped on the Taylor River in Colo. for a week,one of the kids left their window down in the car .We woke up the next day to find 5 humming birds in the car,hiking and just having fun as a family.
Old 03-25-2008, 06:14 PM
Loungin' Around

I think my favorite vacation ever was Bailey Island in Maine, up in Coaster's neck of the woods. We went and stayed at a little B&B with great food and warm fireplaces. We were right on the ocean, and it was well before tourist season started (I think we were up there in April). It was a little cold, which is exactly how I love it.

My fave foreign vacation was Israel....that trip was amazing!

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 03-25-2008, 07:30 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Mine was Savannah. I realized how much I miss living down South. It was beautiful and very comforting.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 03-26-2008, 04:32 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
Mine was Savannah. I realized how much I miss living down South. It was beautiful and very comforting.

I forgot how much I loved that one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg camping spring break07 166.jpg (88.4 KB, 221 views)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-26-2008, 05:03 AM
Just me.

I'm not even a huge chocolate fan, but PF's suggestion for a destination doesn't sound too bad.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:35 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy
....I'm in desperate need of a vacation now but I don't like travelling alone and everyone I know has a spouse and/or children so getting away without them is a challenge.

This may be the perfect week for you to take a vacation to a place where everybody has a healthy appetite for all kinds of wonderful silky smooth things.

..... I'll be watching for you.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 03-25-2008, 10:54 PM
Bike Fanatic

Let's see 6 months traveling around in India and Nepal, was incredible
like a vacation from life

Last summer's 3 weeks in the U.K. was pretty spectacular, even though I have one or two gray areas, memory wise.
I was drunk for most of it and I didn't even get laid. Did I mention I got drunk once or twice?

Two weeks in Zurich for another bike race was equally wonderful. Arriving in a city where I knew no one, I was put up by strangers, fed and shown a great time, all by my new Swiss friends. It is fun to be in a completely unknown city, and try to find your way around...

Martha's Vineyard is always nice, though now a bit too much of a hot spot (curse you celebrities and ex-presidents)

France some years ago. Great inexpensive wine, good food (the french who knew?) and a beautiful countryside

did I mention being away from life and responsibility for 6 months in India was a nice break, (even though, I was too young to know what that means)