Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-08-2011, 01:35 AM

Need opinions on my wifes behavior PLEASE!!

This happens more often then not and has been going on for somewhere around three years. We've been married for almost 28 years. I'm 46 and she's 45. We have 4 daughters that are all grown up and out on their own now.
Anyway, when we have sex a lot of the time I spend a good amount of time fondling, rubbing, fingering, you get the picture. She will usually have several orgasms then we fuck, or make love if you like that better. Most of the time she cums before I do. Here's the part that has me wondering what the fuck is going on. Immediately after her orgasm she starts crying. I mean some serious tears, sobbing etc. No I don't have a small cock nor an abnormally large one either. When I ask her why she just tells me she's "very emotional and doesn't know why". Maybe I'm reading to much into it I honestly don't know, that's why I'm here asking all of you fine people for your opinion. Most of the time I get the feeling she's feeling guilty of something. Another thing that bothers me is that most of the time after she has her orgasm she just totally ignores my needs for the most part.
Is my wife fucking around on me? PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS
Old 10-08-2011, 03:19 AM

It sounds more pre-menopausal than guilt, but it could be anything.

Try talking to her when you don't have squishing body parts.
Old 10-08-2011, 11:53 AM

Oldfart's suggestion sounds like a good idea. As you and your have been together almost 28 years, you can probably pick a good time to broach this delicate, but engaging subject.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:52 PM
Yankee in Dixie

At 45 Oldfart's idea sound logical to me. I would doubt after such a long marriage (with many wishes that it continues for at least another 28) it's something as sinister as an affair.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 10-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Goddess Of the night

Send a message via Yahoo to Rhiannon
aalittle advice on womans side.. When i have an orgasm that is very powerful i will sob my eyes out.. its not anything against partner or anything its just realease to me.. it could be for her also
I love to dance with a stranger and to feel his delight,
And when the dancing is through, I kick off my shoes,
And I listen to the beating of his heart
Old 10-08-2011, 07:09 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I didn't think of that. Would that mean we should give him props for being that good?
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 10-10-2011, 12:52 AM
Causer of Unrest

Orgasm is pretty much the biggest release a person can have...doesn't seem so far-fetched that it would be accompanied by an emotional release, especially if you're having sex with someone you love--emotions are part of it. I guess if you have other reasons to suspect she might be untrue, you should probably ask. But if this is your only "evidence," I'd back away from that suspicion, and do some hard thinking. If you're not trusting your partner at her word, and she's not a reciprocating lover, your relationship may already be in trouble without there having to be a third party involved. You might want to look to that.

Are you feeling guilty of something, and projecting?

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke