Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2002, 04:06 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Part 4: Now I knew She Was A Bad Girl

My lips opened on there own accord. I took her nipple in my mouth and tasted myself along with a soft aftertaste of what I guessed was latex. She told me to suck it hard so I started sucking like a baby kitten at his momma. She pulled the first nipple out of my mouth and inserted the second and I started working on that one too. She was moaning and when I looked at her face her head was back with her teeth barred in a most evil grin. My seeing her face caused me to stop and she quickly glanced down at me.

“Do you mean to tell me that I get you off in such amazing style, and you don’t want to take the time to work on me”, she slurred at me, “I don’t think so”.

With that she turned around and I thought she was going to leave me hanging here again. She strode about 2 steps then turned on her heels. She stared at me, and without dropping her eyes from me she reached over and pulled something from a table. I couldn’t see what she had grabbed but it looked like short stick. Once again I was slightly scared as she walked back towards me. She reached up and unhooked my hands and instructed me to get down on my knees.

I plopped down on my knees not even daring to rub my wrists that had been in the shackles. She started walking around me, tapping the stick in her hand. She started to hum a tune as her heels click to some unknown beat. She stopped at my head and pushed her thighs against my cheeks and I felt the tip of the stick, which felt like leather rub up and down my back. Then suddenly I heard raise it and she brought it down on my right ass cheek and there was a laudable slap. I jumped ever so slightly and when I did she brought it down again.

“Now”, she said, “I am going to have you flip over on your back. Then I am going to sit on your face while you bring me to 2, no make that 3 orgasms since you jumped, and if you fail to please me I will be using this on your thighs.” She said as she was tapping the strap against my ass. “Now, on to the floor with you, Danny boy.”

I rolled over on to my back, my throbbing ass cheek cringing as it hit the floor. I looked up and saw her standing there grinning down at me. She stepped back for a moment and undid an unseen clip and her pants fell to the floor leaving only her boots. She clicked over to me and straddled my body letting her crop drag over my body. She drug it up my legs, then to my inner thighs then used it push my spent member to the opposite side. A little giggle escaped her as she moved my penis. She continued to walk to the sides of my body until she was right over my head. She slowly crouched till she was just inches from my face. She stopped there but I could see and smell her arousing sweet spot. She had just a tuft of downy hair sitting right about her hood cover clit, but it was the smell that started my member hardening again. It was intoxicating, there is no other smell in the world like it, you breathe it in and it just brings lustful feelings to the surface.

Almost without control my tongue shot out of my mouth and my head lifted up just slightly to get a taste. Apparently she agreed with my movements because she dropped herself onto my chest and pushed her slit to my lips. Even in my limited experience I had been taught by one date of mine how to lick a girl to pleasure. So I pulled out my knowledge and let it rip. I started licking her lips from her clit to her sweet puckering hole. Up then down again and again my tongue moved, sometimes slipping deeper between the lips and getting some drops of juice for my effort. She was already beginning to moan a little and her hips were uncontrollably starting to rock ever so slightly. I opened my eyes to see her bringing one of her glistening nipples up to her own mouth for a taste. This only got me going more. I thought it was time to let it out of its home. I stopped my movement and took my tongue and lightly freed her already stiff clit from its warm cover. She shivered as I took it between my lips lightly giving it pressure.

Now she was into it, I started sucking on it while flicking it with my tongue. She must have been plenty ready because I could feel her stiffen as an early and unexpected orgasm shook her. Her body became uncontrollable and I did everything I could to maintain my grip on her button as her hips thrashed back and forth on my face. As she got louder and louder her hand rose in the air and she brought the riding crop down on my side. I jumped but with the jump I just shoved my face and tongue deeper into her causing her to whip me with each thrust of her hips. Her hips rode my face like a bucking pony, and I felt like one to as welts began to rise up on my outer thighs and buttocks.

She looked down at me and grinned, the grin told me one thing, she was not done with me…

To be continued…