Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2005, 06:27 PM
mystic spirit

Send a message via AIM to wanderingsoul
Angry What's it gonna take?

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/art...823052309990001

This is a story about a gas station owner who was killed over a $52 gas tab. At a time when $3 per gallon is soon becoming a reality, one has to ask theirself what is causing this. The answer is fairly obvious, we're at war with the largest oil producing nation on earth.

Now I don't really have a political opinion on all this. However, america as a nation of indiviuals that are hard stressed as it is will NOT continue to pay these prices. This nation simply does not realize how dependant we are on gas. It also doesn't realise how dependant it is on computers but that's another story. The point is that one civialian is dead and I'm sure there will be others to follow I'm sad to say. So what is it gonna take to lower these gas prices and to get us out of a country we should've never gone to the first place.

I don't really care what happens, nuke the fuckers, leave them alone, or something in between, I really don't care. My feelings are that the mistake of a president we now have in office attacked an entire country because of the actions of a group of people who took actions that they thought were right because of a rogue element of an otherwise fairly peaceful religion. What I'm saying is that what those terrorist bastards did, they did because they thought it was what their god wanted. Any idiot who believes any god wants you to hijack a bunch of comercial airliners and kamakasi themselves into a bunch of buildings is without a doubt, an idiot. The religion that thy claim to be following is just a scape goat for them and anyone who's went through a high school history lesson on religion would know that. So what gives mr. dumbasshole the right to go and wage war on an entire country! I mean for christ sake!

That's my own 2 cents, how about yours.