Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2002, 05:14 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Prophet and I walk arm in arm up the stairs. The guests are mingling and laughing. The drinks are flowing. We make our way through the crowd and head down the hall to a room that seems like a theatre. There is large sofa like seating set in rows, a staging area and a movie screen behind the stage. No one is in this room and my Vampyre leads me to the center sofa and offers me a seat. He disappears, the lights go down low, and a movie begins to play on the screen. It is very erotic and I begin to get that familiar tingle. I feel Prophets presence as he makes his way back to me, sits down beside me and pulls me close for a deep passionate kiss. His hand glides up my thigh and stops short at the source of my tingle, which is now becoming a throb. I lean back and he begins to explore my body with his hands, touching my breasts and down to my stomach and to my mound which is now screaming for attention. I spread my thighs and his hand lowers till his fingers are resting at my slit. I know he can feel the heat and the wettness. I can still see the movie playing but my attention is focused on what is happening to me.

Suddenly I feel his fingers thrust inside me and I gasp and arch my back. He begins twisting them around as he probes deep and I press my hips forward to recieve all of his motion. Fucking me slow and rhythmic, I moan and spread my thighs wider. He stops and stands to undress as my hands caress my breasts. He instinctively knows I am ready for him. I can see his arousal in the dim light. Watching him free his cock makes me throb in anticipation and I rise to help him undress completely.

We stand face to face and I raise my right leg and can feel his cock tip at the entrance to my extremely wet and swollen pussy. He is holding my thigh in his left hand as he guides his cock with his right hand. I am tight from the throbbing pulses of my muscles but he presses to me hard and steady and comes to a stop at the hilt. My muscles pulse and I milk his cock as we stand still and look into one anothers eyes. We begin moving in a slow rythymic fuck and his right hand caresses my breasts and side and back and ass. I hold him tighly around his neck and pull him close to let my tongue lick his lips and slide in and out of his mouth to the movement of our fucking. He sucks my tongue and I can feel myself ready to cum. My breathing is shallow and I moan and whisper, "faster." We slam into one another harder and faster and I feel waves climbing up from deep inside me. His cock is ramming me hard and he dips his knees to push in deeper and higher. I cry out as I gush a wave of hot juice all over his cock. My pussy is throbbing and milking him and I know he will join me in this bliss any moment.

My leg is wrapped tightly around his waist and he reaches behind me to pull my ass closer and he dips down further and pushes his cock in yet higher, deeper and faster. We are fucking furiously and I feel another wave begin to rise. "Ohhhh, I'm cumming again. Fuck me baby. I am cumming all over your cock." He holds me tighter and rams me harder and I feel his cock throbbing and pulsing as his hot cum shoots deep inside me. I squeeze him tight into me as he thrusts and I cry out again, "Yessssssssss!!!"

I am breathing so fast and hard I feel light headed. We fall to the sofa, still entwined, and our breathing is rushed. I fall away from him and our juices flow from me. I see his glistening wet cock in the dim light and I suddenly realize that the movie has ended.

~Thomas Dewar~