Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2002, 11:04 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I stroll out to the garage where Summer has an large chest freezer. She keeps ice and extra burgers in there for parties. I pull out a couple of bags of ice setting them on the top of the freezer and just as I do I feel a man push up behind me. I can feel his stiff cock pressing hard against me through the folds of my dress. Still unsure of who's cock it is, I place both hands on top of the freezer. I lean back swaying my hips and grinding my ass hard against him, rubbing slowly, seductively. He reaches his arms between mine and my torso reaching through them til he finds his goal, the ice. His fingers fumble, tearing a hole in the bag. He picks out a small chunk of ice and brings it to my lips, gently dragging it across my bottom lip as if it were his flickering tongue. I lick my lips to catch the drips that come quickly as the ice melts against my warm lips. I close my eyes and suddenly feel my hair being gathered in his hand and pulled up off my neck. The shock I felt next made my nipples press hard straining against the silken fabric of my dress. He slowly trailed the ice from my ear lobe, beneath my hair, sliding it gingerly across the back of my neck. It was as it neared my spine that my breasts tingled and the buds became erect. I could not take this any more so I slowly turned around...........

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas