User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2008, 10:21 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Naughty girls

Tonight I went out with my home girls from college. We do it once a month. We all have the same profession and invariably we end up talking shop all night but tonight was different. We went somewhere new and it seemed we all had sex on the brain. Men served us hot meat all night. We fed eachother deserts and the night was ripe with sexual inuendo. At the end of the night I noticed on the drink menu they had something called a Brazillian Wax. After explaining what it was to my friends, one of the ladies asked the sexy blonde waitress if our all inclusive dinner included the Brazillian Wax. Without a pause our waitress, who seemed rather shocked at our randy behavior earlier in the evening replied that it did and she'd be ever so glad to take my friend in the back and do it herself. Smiling and gesturing with her apron she winked at my friend. My girlfriend nearly fell out.

It was sooooooooooooo nice to see another side of these women. Women who I've known for over 5 years and yet have always felt I had to restrain myself around. It was great to find out that these ladies who are always nice have a naughty side too.

Do you have friends that you can trust with all your wickedness?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas