Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2003, 10:29 AM

Sally's Adventures Part II

Sally's Adventures Part II

The next morning Josh awakened feeling quite good. He was very curious as to how Sally would react to him after last night. Josh prepared himself for the day and phoned Sally to see if she was ready to go for their last day of meeting.

"Hi Sally, this is Josh. Are you about ready?" Josh said as if nothing were unusual.

"Ah, yes, yes, I will be ready in a few minutes," Sally said in a most anxious voice.

"Ok, how about I give you ten minutes and then come by your room?" Josh asked. "I will go ahead and load my stuff and then help you with yours."

"Ok, I will be ready," Sally replied.

Josh arrived at Sally's room and knocked on the door. After a few minutes Sally appeared with her suitcase and bag. Josh noticed that Sally was not looking him in the eyes but kept her gaze downward reminding him of a child that had done something wrong.

"I hope these meetings go quickly today," Josh said making conversation.

"Yeah, me to," Sally replied.

As they got into the car Josh noticed Sally sat down rather softly. He decided to use this as a way of bringing up the events of the prior night.

"I hope I did not hurt your butt or leave any bruises," Josh said.

Jill looked up at him with a rather shocked expression. It was as if she was trying to forget last night. "No, I am okay," she finally said.

"Ok, just wanted to make sure. I noticed you sat rather carefully when you got into the car," Josh said letting her know that he was watching her.

"No, I am okay. I just feel a bit tired today," Sally explained.

"Ok after last night I can understand that," Josh answered with a smile.

They did not say much on the way the church meeting. Then meetings lasted all morning and then a luncheon that ended the conference. Josh met Sally afterwards and they began their 3 hour drive home.

It was quiet during the first hour then Sally suddenly said, "I can't believe what happen last night. I have never in the world done anything like that. The devil must have possessed me to do those things."

"What happened last night is yours and my secret. It is safe with me," Josh promised.

"I just can't believe we did the things we did. I can't believe that you were the way you were. You were a beast," Sally said in an angry tone.

"Yeah, I guess at times every guy can be a real animal. This will probably not make you happy to hear but I loved it," Josh said and smiled.

"How can you say such a thing? You were a total animal and you took advantage of me," Sally shouted.

"Now wait a minute. There were two people last night and I did not do anything with any kind of force. Everything that was done was accepted by you and by your reaction you loved every bit of it," Josh replied.

Sally turned her head and looked out the window. It was obvious she did not want to take any responsibility for the events of the prior night. Her behavior and the feelings that were awakened in her were totally foreign to her. She could not tolerate that she chose to participate in what she would consider such foul and decadent behavior.

"Sally, I hope you don't hold things against me. I do want to be your friend but last night did happen. I will tell you that I am not in anyway trying to get you to do anything else. That is up to you. However, I will say if you ever want to play again, I might be interested. Other than that I will never mention the situation again unless you do," Josh said and became silent.

Sally did not reply but sat looking out the side window. Josh could tell she was crying but he chose to leave her alone. The remainder of the trip went without incident. Josh dropped Sally off at the Church where she had parked her car.

"By Sally, see you Sunday," Josh said as he prepared to drive off.

Sally did not say anything but just looked at him. Josh drove off.

As always love to hear your comments:
Otisblues@hotmail.com