Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2003, 12:55 AM

Slut In Training

Slut in Training

I walk into the room, and there you are... my dream mistress. Your blackhair is pulled severely back making your piercing eyes the predominate feature that I see. You are wearing black leather. A push-up bra with open nipples, a cinched black corset, leather garters, seamed fishnet hose, and spike heels. Your pussy is shaven, and your pussy lips are already pouting with burning need.

You stare at me, and simply command, "Prepare to serve me." I
immediately strip, and stand with my arms behind my back, legs spread, and eyes downcast. You reach out with your riding crop, and start tapping upward on my balls. "What a miserable excuse for a cock you have. You will have to compensate for your shortcomings with your tongue." You take a cock sheath and ball spreader and mechanically apply it to my cock. You take a black collar and buckle it around my neck, and pull the leash downward, forcing me to my knees.

"Please me with your tongue. Don't even think about your own release. You are an instrument of my pleasure." You step forward so your pussy is even with my face and spread your legs, opening your pussy and baring your clit. "Now lick me, slut". I extend my tongue and caress your love bud with my tongue, making sure that my tongue is wet and gentle. As the wetness of my mouth mingles with your pussy wetness, you edge closer and let out a soft sigh as the heat builds in between your legs. As your juices ooze out and starts moving down your legs, you take your crop and smack the cheeks of my ass. "Neatness, slave!" I take my tongue and lick the drops of your sex and slide my tongue back upward and my tongue opens your lips and drinks of your heat. As your clit fills, I take my lips and kiss it with a slight sucking, and you sigh again. As I hear your moans and sighs of satisfaction, my cock begins thickening, hindered by the tightness of the cock sheath. You place the crop on the back of my head, and draw my mouth tighter against your silken pussy. "Your day has just begun, slut. Keep that tongue moving. You are my little tongue boy, and your mouth will always be at my service." Your hips move against my mouth and tongue, and your nipples harden as your first orgasm of the day approaches. "Dip that tongue into me and drink my wetness, you useless slut!" As your orgasm approaches, you start striping my ass with your crop. You start twirling your exposed nipples as your breath quickens. "MMmmmmmmm,lick me......". As your orgasm overtakes you, you grab my head and direct my tongue to all the right places to take you over the top. As your body shudders, your juices seep out of your pussy. You hold my head in place as the tremors within you subside. "What a mess you have made, slut. Clean me." I gently scoop your juices off your leg and drink your sweet nectar. "Be careful with my clit. I am sensitive there right now, and you are not to diminish my pleasure." I continue lapping up your juices and kissing your lips and thighs.

"Your efforts have stimulated me. Follow me" You tug on my leash, and I follow you to the bathroom. You sit on the toilet, and pull my head so that my chin is propped on the toilet bowl between your spread legs. You sit quietly, until a stream of pee begins and splashes into the water below. A mixture of wetness splatters on my face and the bottom of your thighs. "Hmmmm, with you here, why should I waste toilet paper." You shift forward and spread your pussy wide. "Clean me, bitch!". My tongue flicks out and starts cleaning your wetness. "Be
very thorough or you will pay dearly." I keep lapping your pussy, using my tongue to reach every crevice and fold. "Well now, that takes care of the front, now the back." You stand up and slowly turn around.

There are little drops on the back of your thighs and ass, and I
carefully lick off every drop. You reach back with your hands and
spread your ass cheeks and bend over slightly. "Continue." Your
perfect ass is directly in front of my face with your tight little brown hole framed by your ass cheeks and bright red fingernails holding them for easy access. I take my tongue and start teasing your sensitive asshole. "Deeper, slut... Tongue-fuck me." I tighten my tongue muscles and start boring into your tight ring. My rigid tongue starts dipping in and out of your ass as you spread your cheeks wider. "Your fingers... play with clit while you tongue-fuck my ass." I dip my fingers into your wet pussy and start tracing circles around your extended clit. After several minutes of this, you reach another orgasm.

You regally step away and turn. You take the riding crop and place it under my chin and tilt my head upward and you look me straight in the eye. "An admirable performance, slave. I have decided to reward your performance. As you have pleasured my ass and pussy, I have decided to prepare your body for pleasuring." You pull the leash and lead me into your bedroom. In the corner is an A-frame type of horse structure padded on the top. You lead me over taking your hand a placing it on the back of my neck. As I get to the horse, you take my head and force me to bend over the horse. Taking leather straps, you secure my arms to the legs on one side of the horse, and my ankles to the legs on the opposite side. My straining cock and balls extend downward as my stomach is on the padding. The width of the legs on the horse cause my ass to be very open and vulnerable.

I hear you walk away and you start opening drawers. In a moment, you return with a tray and lower it within my eyesight. You squat down so that your pussy is decadently open for me to view just beyond the tray. On the tray are three sizes of dildoes and butt plugs, a vibrating ring, a ball-gag, and a tube of lubricant.

"I find that men are in pursuit of entry into women all the time. It's just not fair. Men have lost all perspective. What I'm about to teach you will educate you, and make you a more worthy slave."