Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2003, 03:36 PM

Angel's Big Suprise

This is another Takira Angel story...with one difference...this one was written by Takira herself, I am only posting it for her. Please be nice and tell her how much you enjoy it :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel pulled into the campground, stabled her horse and headed for her cabin, feeling hot and dusty, a cool shower sounded so good. Angel headed into her cabin and gathered up what she would need and headed for the public showers, Max told her he couldn't make it up this weekend. angel missed him, his warm smile, his touch on her body, just thinking of it had her juices flowing. Max, her Master had given her instructions for the weekend, she was not to play, sighing softly, her pussy aching for release, she entered the bath house and looked around it seemed to be empty. Good, angel loved her privacy, stepping inside, her head lowered she didn't see her Master standing just inside the doorway, glancing up, startled at first, she then recognized him and ran to him throwing her arms around him. Max kissed her lovingly. "Have you followed my instructions angel?" he asks. angel looks up and smiled at him. "Yes Master." She tells him. Max pulls angel close, starting to unbutton her shirt. angel moans as Max slips her shirt off her shoulders. Max then takes of angel's bra, then softly stokes her nipples, they harden quickly.

Angel feels her pussy getting wet as Max's hand slowly traces over her tummy, then begins to undo her jeans. Max's hand slides inside angel's jeans and panties, pressing on her clit. Angel moans louder now. Max backs angel into one of the shower stalls, then slides her jeans and panties down her legs. "Turn around angel and lean forward and put your hands on the wall." angel turns and does as Max tells her, placing her hands on the wall. angel's body trembles and her juices flow. Max reaches around and pinches angel's nipples hard. angel cries out, begging Max to fuck her hard. "Open your legs wide for me angel." Max takes the head of his big cock and runs it along Angel's slit, causing her go cry out and her knees to almost buckle. Max pushes his cock in angels wet pussy slowly, teasingly, causing her to whimper. "More angel?" Ohh yesss more. "You know what to do angel." Angel whimpers again. "Pleeeeease Master give me more?" Max pushes into angel's pussy hard, burying his big cock deep inside her. Angel screams out in pleasure as her juices flow. "Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss." Max grabs angel's hips and slams all the way in her. Angel whimpers, her body shaking, biting hard on her bottom lip.

Angel jerks forward slightly in pain/pleasure. Max jerks her back against him. "Stand still angel, do not move again." angel stands as still as she can. Max fucks angel harder faster, slamming into her dripping pussy. angel whimpers again, tears falling down her face. OHHHHH YESSSSSSss. "You want something Angel?" angel trembles. "Oh yessssssss Masterrrrr, pleeeeeease?" angel cries out. "You want to cum angel?" Max stops and waits. "Yesssssss Master." Ohhhhhhhh. "Beg me to let you cum Angel". Angel's pussy clamps down on Max's cock, she whimpers. "Peeeeeeeeeease Master, oh pleeeeease let me cum for you." Max pushes deep into angel's pussy. "Cum for me angel." angel's pussy clamps tighter on Max's cock as she screams out and cums, her juices flowing over his cock. Max holds angel with one arm as she cums. "You want my cum angel?" angel moans. "Oh yes Master please give me your cum, please let me feel you cumming deep inside my pussy." Max smiles, then cums deep into angels pussy, their juices mingling.

Max pulls out of angels pussy, holding her close, then slowly washes her tired body, the water warm and flowing over them. Max then dries her soft skin, then helps her into her clothes. angels whispers: "I love you so much." Max picks angel up and carries her back to her cabin and gently lays her down, kisses her, then lays down beside her as she drifts of to sleep in his arms.

Angel's Hot Weekend (part 1)