Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2003, 01:50 AM

Dating these days????

Hi.....I have to ask this question of you all, me and a friend were talking about different ways to meet people and dating again. Where would an attractive, nice, caring woman in her thirties attempt to find a nice, caring and above all respectable man when the local bars and nightclubs are not what she is into these days and the personals are not what she wants to try either? I have heard the old saying when you aren't looking it just happens to you. I'm not looking to run out and find someone but if I decided I wanted to start dating where would be a good start? Any suggestions or ideas that maybe some of you have found helpful would be great. It's strange for me to be asking this because it's not a situatin I ever thought I would end up in because when I was younger in my twentys etc... I never really had to think about these things. I was just in a very nice realtionship for a couple of years with a wonderful person I cared a lot about but sometimes things don't always work out and we ended up not being together anymore. Lately I have had a lot of time to think about things like not wanting to be alone and how nice it is to have someone to share things and do things with and as much as I like my time to myself the thought of being alone scares me to death. Can anyone relate to this? I'm not looking to jump right into a relationship but if I were where would any of you recommend going or doing to meet a nice person these days? Would love to hear any suggestions or ideas you may have or have tried. Thanks