Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2003, 04:23 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Rifter
Do your friends know you are a sexaholic?

I have a quick question, i would assume most of the people here lead a rather active sex life. Do your friends know about it? Me and my new GF are turning into sex machines, im still unsure as to why we just seem to want each other 24/7 and have sex at every available oppertunity. All her friends know about it and so do all of mine. They dont seem to mind, for example we are going out tonight and my GF is off at 7 and is picking me up then 2 of her friends, and her friends were like yeah go pick him up have a quickie then call us around 8 or 8:30. another example is last night we were at this spot with 8 of our friends at the top of a mountain looking down over the city, great view BTW and were having sex right beside all of our friends, she was in a skirt and we were leaning up against the car with a blanket over us, you would not be able to tell unless you were pretty close to us. our friends were laughing at us and making jokes but no one minded. Does this seem strange? i have never been this open about my sex life before, which is probably because with my new GF the sex is alot better. Its to the point now where our friends all crack jokes about it every time they see us. Is this normal?