Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2002, 07:40 AM
Working Stiff

Post Next Door

I woke up this morning and of course went straight to the computer to check my emails. Of course it wasn't morning, it was about 3pm. After spending most of the night cleaning the house and playing online I was exhausted.

I logged in and checked my inbox. Only 1 stinking message, but it was from a girl I'd been talking to on the internet for about a month. We had recently started talking about our sexual exploits and decided that instead of chatting about them in IM, we'd just write out long emails with all the nasty details. I'd just sent her one about my first outdoor experiece and it had been 3 or 4 days since i'd even seen her on. Thought I might have scared her off, but obviously not. Her email started out simple enough her talking about the time she kissed a girl, her talking about her first trip to a sex shop, but nothing really juicy. Then the tone of the letter changed dramatically when she started telling me about after reading my previous letter. Apparently she was so aroused with the idea that she started masturbating right there at her computer. She went into extreme detail, even describing the dildo she used. I was in my usual computer attire my pj pants and nothing else, so I thought what the hell. I pulled my cock through the fly and started to stroke it slowly as I read. I was getting pretty turned on. Soon I wasn't even reading anymore.

Now my computer desk is set up on a wall facing a window out to my front porch. Being seated behind the desk you can't see anything but my monitor from the window, but at least I can see when someone is coming.....if I'm paying attention. I was in full throttle mode when someone knocked on my door. I quickly shoved my dick back in my pants and threw a t-shirt on. I tried to keep my penis from making a full tent in my pj's considering I wasn't wearing any underwear. I managed to get it down some before making it to the door, but not much. I peeked through the blinds on the front door, and was supprised to see the neighbors daughter standing there. I'd only seen her a couple times but always thought she was cute. She was about 22, petite, and had short spiky red hair. She also had huge breasts for someone her size, I never failed to notice that when I saw her. I opened the door and quickly motioned her in, it was about 10 degrees outside and she was in jeans and a sweatshirt, didn't want her to freeze.

"Hi, what can I do for you?"

"Well, I was wondering if you had any jumper cables? Mom and I were getting ready to go to the mall, and can't get the car started."

"Sure," I said, "out in the truck. Just let me change clothes really quick. Do you need someone to help you out with it, or just the cables?"

"No, I've used them before and my car is there so we can just borrow the cables."

"Ok, i'll be right back. Just let me throw on a pair of jeans and grab a jacket."

"Ok." I noticed her eyes dart down really quick, and then back up. She smiled, and quickly said, "Ok" again.

At that moment I realized that although I wasn't full blown again, you could definitely tell that I was very aroused. I quickly turned around and started down the hall to my bedroom. "Holy shit, I may have well have pulled down my pants and let her see the whole thing." I was a little embarassed but at least she smiled when she saw it. "To hell with it," i thought. I threw on a pair of jeans and boots, grabbed my coat and gloves and went back to the front door. She was standing there looking around the kitches which is right off the entry.

"Ok, I'm ready."

"Are you a chef or something?"

"No, why do you ask?"

"Well I was just noticing all the pots and pans and knives and stuff all hanging up, and the dried herbs hagning up by the stove." "Looked like a setup you'd see on a cooking show."

"No, I wish...actually I'm looking for work."

"But hey, you guys need to get on your way."

"Sure, mom's probbly cussing me right now for keeping her waiting in the cold garage," smiling again.

We walked out to my truck and I got her the cables from behind the seat. Watching her walk down the driveway and around the fence, I decided to at least ask for her name when she came back and ask if she'd like to get together sometime.

She came back about 20 minutes later. I had just finished taking a frozen dinner from the microwave and was pouring a glass of Coke to go with it.

She knocked once and walked right on in. "Here's your cables, thanks alot, I appreciate it...um?"

"Andy,' I said.

"Andy...Hi, I'm Nickole," stretching out her somewhat dirty hand.

I smiled and shook it, "nice to meet you Nickole." "Hey would you wanna wash your hands before you go? There's some dish soap on the sinck and paper towles beside the coffee pot."

"Yeah thanks," she said, "I told mom to go ahead and leave, I'm running a little low on cash this week, and don't want to blow it all at the mall."

"Oh, well...what are you going to do with the rest of your day then?"

"Probably just chill at the house. Dad's out of town, and that would give me a couple hours to watch a movie."

"That's cool, which one?"

"Oh, you probably don't know it..it's an old Cary Grant movie. It's one of my favorites, I've almost worn the tape out." She laughed, "It's called Charade, it's kind of an old James Bond type spy movie set in Paris. It's old but I like that kind of stuff, and plus, Cary Grant was a hottie." She laughed again.

"Is that your favorite Cary Grant movie?"

"Yes, definitely, without a doubt."

"What did you think of 'An Affair To Remember'?" I asked.

Shoked, she said "It was alright, but Father Goose is better." Clearly thinking she had me there. Besides not many people our ages even know who Cary Grant was, much less his movies.

"Yeah I'd definitely agree there, but I think that and Charade are tied as his best."

"Ok, who was the woman schoolteacher in 'Father Goose'?" Grinning from ear to ear the thought she had me there for sure, that I'd give up my ruse and let her go.

I looked at her blank for a second and quickly said, "be right back"
I ran to the living room and grabbed all three previously mentioned off the shelf and came back in the room. "Leslie Carone," said triumphantly.

"Oh my GOD! I can't believe you have these, and on DVD!"

"Yeah, I've got some of Bogarts stuff here too. Thought if you had a DVD player you might want to borrow them if your tapes are as worn as you say."

"No, I don't have one, but thanks for the offer."

Without thinking at all, I just blurted out. "Well, if you wanna stick around you can watch them here. I can fix us something to eat." Quickly shoving the now half cold dinner out of sight. Figuring I had just freaked her out, I started to go get a fork for my plate of frozen crap, when she suprised me.

"Sure just let me run back to the house and leave mom a note to let her know where I am and I'll be right back. By the way, do you need anything for dinner?"

"Well, I have some sirloin tips in the frige that need cooked, thought we'd have sirlion tips, wich mushrooms and onions and rice. So If you can think of something you might want?"

"Do you drink?", she said, "by the way, how old are you? I just turned 24, and mom will freak out if she finds out you're like 35 or something."

"I'm 26," I said laughing, "and if you drink it, I'll give you some money and you can run and get us a bottle of wine, red goes with beef I think."

Looking even more impressed, and smiling even wider, she said, "Ok cool, I just bought a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon a couple days ago that a friend told me about and I've been dying to try it!"

"Here take my coat. It's damn cold out there and the wind's picking up." Turning to the fridge, I said, "and don't rush, It'll take a little while to get everything ready, so you can take your time."

"Nah, I like to help in the kitchen, and I'm not sucha a bad chef myself." Smiling she turned and walked out the door wrapped in my jacket.

I ran to the door, "Just let yourself in on the way back I'm gonna take a quick shower."

"Ok," she called back over the wind.

I tore down the hall and jumped in the shower, taking one of the fastest showers I could. I was out within 5 minutes and was dressed in another 2 or 3. I quickly brushed my teeth, combed my hair and put on deoderant. I reached for the cologne and decided it might look like i was trying too hard. I walked back into the kitchen just as she was coming back in the door.

"Hey, I brought some CDs, hope you like jazz. Figured we could listen to it while we cooked, besides, i love old jazz, I have Ella Fitzgerald, and Frank Sinatra, you pick."

"Which Sinatra is it?"

"It's a greatest hits I burned."

"Works for me, there's a CD Player on top of the fridge pop it in."

As "Fly Me To The Moon" started, so did the goofy dancing and singing into spoon syndrome. We listened to the entire CD while we cooked and ate dinner. Turns out she works at a coffee shop not far from where we live, loves old jazz, old movies, old books, old art. We talked about almost everything under the sun during dinner. After dinner she decided to check and see if her mom was back from shopping yet. She was and told her mom what a good time she was having and told her she's be home late. Her mom said to have fun but she going out with a girlfriend that night and would probably be home even later. So with that out of the way, we made our way to the living room.

After a few more glasses of wine we were both pretty drunk and i was laying on the couch with my head in her lap. She stroked my hair as we watched Cary Grant save the day in Charade. After the movie was over I asked her which movie she wanted to watch next. She looked down at me and said she was a little too drunk to watch another movie, but it was still to early to go home.