Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2002, 08:02 PM
Suzy Wong

My post

Ok that blkcat chick told me I have to post something being that I have been a member for 5 months..and since I don't really have much to say or show I leave you with a joke....

..and this is a homosexual joke so if you get offended by this sort of thing don't read..but it really is funny and I have told it to homosexuals who have thought so too...

So there is this guy who walks into a bar, and mind you he is already a bit past tipsy, but he walks into a bar anyway and goes straight to the bartender to order a drink.

"Bartender, give me the cheapest stuff ya got!" he says. The bartender promptly obliges the man and serves him up a shot of whatever. The guy, let's call him Willy, Willy drinks down the stuff, walks two steps and passes out on the floor. He's out.

Now what poor Willy doesn't realize is that in his drunken stupor, he has managed to stumble into a homosexual drinking establishment...or a gay bar as some call it. And as Willy is passed out on the floor of this bar a man of the opposite persuasion happens to find him. This man looks at Willy splayed out on the ground and begins to get ideas in his mind. In the end he gives in to these notions and has homosexual relations with passed-out Willy. After it's over, he feels bad about it and leaves Willy 10$ in his pocket.

A few minutes later Willy comes too..and finding 10$ in his pocket runs back to the bartender to order yet another drink.

"Bartender, give me the cheapest stuff ya got!," exclaims Willy, and the bartender (ever willing to please) serves Willy another shot of whatever and Willy doesn't make it a few steps before he falls to the ground..again.

Another patron of this HDE (Homosexual Drinking Establishment) finds Willy stretched out face down on the floor...and being a bit excited by this position gives in to the temptation and has homosexual relations with the man. Afterwards he feels really bad, leaves 10$ in Willy's pocket.

Willy wakes up not to long after and can't believe there is another 10$ in his pocket. He runs over to the bartender.

"Bartender, give me the cheapest stuff ya got!" You all can guess what happens next.

So Willy, having passed out after this last round, is again on the floor when lo-and-behold TWO men of the homosexual persuasion happen upon him. They both gaze at Willy, look at each other, and decide to have homosexual relations with Willy. After they are done they both just feel horrible and the EACH leave poor Willy 10$.

So willy again comes around, he finds 20$ in his pocket, can't believe his luck, and runs back to the bartender.

"Another round?" smirks the bartender.

"Bartender," says willy shaking his head, "give me the best stuff ya got...'cause that cheap stuff is startin ta make my ass hurt."

That's my bit, see you in another 5 months

Suzy