Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2004, 02:30 PM

Send a message via AIM to Hocque
Okay i need some advice....

I have been a fly on the wall for about a year now. But I need some advice. I have two things I need help with. Let me say my fiancé and I have great communication. We can talk about anything and everything. We have a great sex life. We make love 5-8 times a week. We both have orgasms on a regular bases.

1. I hate it when my fiancé talks about her past sex life. It makes me sick to my stomach. I know her history and we did talk about it. But it still makes me sick. When she told me about a 3some she had several years ago I was sick. But I knew she had one. So months later she makes a comment about it again and it made me sick. I told her that I didn’t like it and she understands. So the question is “am I being unreasonable about this?”
2. My fiancé loves her little silver bullet. I don’t ... I don’t mind her using it while we are making love. But I don’t like it all the time. I understand I can’t vibrate on her clit while I am inside her. Hell i cant vibrate at all. She is multiple orgasmic and never has a problem cumming. But it hurts my feeling when she uses the bullet all the time. Like I am not good in bed. I can tell you this. She is the only woman I have ever been with that I have made cry from an orgasm. Like last night she was crying from it. I know that the bullet or toys don’t do this.

So am I just being an insecure idiot and need to just deal and get over it? or am I just a normal guy and me talking (which I have) to her about it is enough?

All opinions are welcomed…

Hocque